CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

My point exactly, and playgrounds are the last of our worries as more and more facilities get closed down due to lack of funds. If there's a lack of funds, then how can we possibly afford foreign orphans to come here? We cannot and so we should not. SNATCH, mentions Europe, and it is true that we are not alone in having to bail these kids out . Let Australia have them.

They're going to need housing, which we are short of, they'll need schools and our classroom are bursting at the seams, they will need doctors which they keep telling us we're short of, food, clothes, and someone to take care of them. But there are plenty of do gooders here, if they're so concerned about these children they can all each take one in and pay for it's upkeep. No I didn't think so.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

They're going to need housing, which we are short of, they'll need schools and our classroom are bursting at the seams, they will need doctors which they keep telling us we're short of, food, clothes, and someone to take care of them. But there are plenty of do gooders here, if they're so concerned about these children they can all each take one in and pay for it's upkeep. No I didn't think so.

Again you're right, as I pointed out a page or so back.

I wonder how many here would or even have donated money to help these kids?  £50,000 per year per kid is what its going to cost us. Its not just them coming here and stepping off the plane to safety. Caring for them will continue to cost us, and so come on you Syrian Orphan lovers, put your money where your mouths are.  

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Again you're right, as I pointed out a page or so back.

I wonder how many here would or even have donated money to help these kids?  £50,000 per year per kid is what its going to cost us. Its not just them coming here and stepping off the plane to safety. Caring for them will continue to cost us, and so come on you Syrian Orphan lovers, put your money where your mouths are.  

How about a compromise where you take the kids in but then only the generously big hearted do gooders are compulsory taxed for their up keep?

Where there's a will there's a way, except that I don't think the do gooders will go for it.

30 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Or Madonna, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and Lily Allen can share them out.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

My point exactly, and playgrounds are the last of our worries as more and more facilities get closed down due to lack of funds. If there's a lack of funds, then how can we possibly afford foreign orphans to come here? We cannot and so we should not. SNATCH, mentions Europe, and it is true that we are not alone in having to bail these kids out . Let Australia have them.

Yes playgrounds are the least of our worries, my point was the rat infestations that are taking over those areas, that's how the bubonic plague started. Just one step closer to being a third world cuntry, still it will make the foreigners feel at home. Some cunts won't be happy until we're all living in tin huts.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

How about a compromise where you take the kids in but then only the generously big hearted do gooders are compulsory taxed for their up keep?

Where there's a will there's a way, except that I don't think the do gooders will go for it.

Well, it's certainly one way to help. What these kids really need is stability & sanctuary within their own country. Not easy I know, but better than lifting them away from their roots and trying to make them British, at our cost. 50k per kid per year would solve their issues where they are, and if not, then sorry but fuck 'em. 50K a fucking year! That's the issue here.   

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Then get a job as a matador, you get a nice costume and get to stab some cows.

For a very brief moment there, I thought you said doormat, in which case I would have declined.

Cows it is then.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yes playgrounds are the least of our worries, my point was the rat infestations that are taking over those areas, that's how the bubonic plague started. Just one step closer to being a third world cuntry, still it will make the foreigners feel at home. Some cunts won't be happy until we're all living in tin huts.

They have already brought in Tuberculosis which at one point we had eradicated.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, it's certainly one way to help. What these kids really need is stability & sanctuary within their own country. Not easy I know, but better than lifting them away from their roots and trying to make them British, at our cost. 50k per kid per year would solve their issues where they are, and if not, then sorry but fuck 'em. 50K a fucking year! That's the issue here.   

Ah fuck 'em then. They're all in good hands in civilized countries like Greece, Italy and France so I can't imagine they're not being looked after. In any case there's no point in encouraging any more coming over and it's probably cheaper to look after them in their own countries anyway. 

Charity starts at home as there's probably a lot of kids on your own turf that could use the help as much if not more.

Guest nobgobbler
23 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Ah fuck 'em then. They're all in good hands in civilized countries like Greece, Italy and France so I can't imagine they're not being looked after. In any case there's no point in encouraging any more coming over and it's probably cheaper to look after them in their own countries anyway. 

Charity starts at home as there's probably a lot of kids on your own turf that could use the help as much if not more.

While the foreign imports get the red carpet treatment with everything in place for them, there are horror stories everywhere but they don't get the the help they need or the publicity because they're british. A homeless bloke died of hypothermia in a park near where I live on christmas day in a small town that has no less than 5 churches. Fucking upset me that did. A homeless young lass sleeps in a public toilet if she's lucky because its the only place she feels safe as she can lock herself in. And so on and so on. Not so quick to dish out help to them are they? But then the do gooders wouldn't get a pat on the back for helping brits would they. It's just deplorable. 

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Here here (or rather there there)

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

DingTheDucky.

Spoiler

69900.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=396

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good idea... but as with all good ideas, it's fucked before it gets going because they would just shout racist again.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Which I've said time and time again, and the only answer I ever get is "but. but. but. racist, but but...."

Well they can fuck their buts, as I am sure they often do.

£50K per year sounds a lot, but given that there are just over 65 million of us that's just 0.08P per person. The fact that the government chooses to let the poor in this country live in squalid conditions whilst looking after the well off and turning a blind eye to high-earning tax dodgers is not related to refugees, it's a political choice. To imply that somehow British citizens are being deprived because the government is spending our money on refugees is bollox.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

£50K per year sounds a lot, but given that there are just over 65 million of us that's just 0.08P per person. The fact that the government chooses to let the poor in this country live in squalid conditions whilst looking after the well off and turning a blind eye to high-earning tax dodgers is not related to refugees, it's a political choice. To imply that somehow British citizens are being deprived because the government is spending our money on refugees is bollox.

Why should people pay anything towards someone they've never met who was born under another government in a completely different part of the world. Most of them follow Islam, which is a religion that's in total disarray at the moment and has been linked to multiple terrorist attacks throughout the world. When was the last time you saw a news story about a Christian, Hindu, or Sikh ploughing through a crowd of people in a lorry just because they had a different religion? Why should we welcome people who could be a threat to our culture? Why is it our job to play fucking hero every time people from cultures that are responsible for the situations they find themselves in start kicking up a stink?

Fuck them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Compare this to the sovereign grant, which costs the taxpayer over fifty times more than the amount needed for the upkeep of Syrian orphans. Yet this rarely ever causes the debate and controversy afforded to the cost of helping vulnerable children who have lost everything. Even though it is paid to an even smaller subsection of society, who are already fabulously wealthy, and is only paid due to an accident of birth. This is what truly makes me feel fucking sick.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yawn, 65 million pay taxes in this country? 

Guest nobgobbler
50 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

No it's not. "We do not have the funds" they say, so why do they have the funds for foreigners?

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

... When was the last time you saw a news story about a Christian, Hindu, or Sikh ploughing through a crowd of people in a lorry just because they had a different religion? Why should we welcome people who could be a threat to our culture?...

How about deaths caused by the N.Irish troubles? That's for starters - I could expand but it's time for Taboo & Tikka Masala.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well obviously fucking Ireland, but they're savages anyway. I meant real people.

The Tamil Tigers?

The 969 Movement?

E.O.K.A?

The Zionist minority in Israel?

The Maronite Christian militias of Lebanon?

Basically, all religions are ridiculous and full of fucking stupid cunts, but it's more popular to direct ire towards Muslims in the red top reading population.