CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibro myalgia

Neil

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Lmao, most people have a holiday at least once a year. Look at you, not long now and you will be jet washing the caravan, cleaning and polishing to get it just right. Mrs ape filling the cupboards with value beans and ironing your vests. All preparation of the caravan club big event in south wales. Remember to pack your big book of word searches this year, it very nearly spoiled your week away last year when you pictured it left behind on your bedside table, lol.

Eddie, you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Why you and your little sidekick think that going on about caravans and beans is in some way insulting to me is, frankly, laughable. Still, if it amuses you then crack on.

4v338i.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Eddie, you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Why you and your little sidekick think that going on about caravans and beans is in some way insulting to me is, frankly, laughable. Still, if it amuses you then crack on.

4v338i.png

Lol, did you borrow that monstrosity from puff daddy?

Ps the street market sells those for 8 quid, would you like a new one?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Good nomination.

This is one phoney diagnosis for sure. I rather liked the old days when the well dressed, corpulent family doctor would lean across his desk, wheezing away, and tell people straight what was wrong with them, instead of making up a load of old shit, hand them an FP10 to mong the cunts out on tramadol and a multitude of other analgesics.  People always want a label for what they think they have and this one is a load of unsubstantiated and unscientific load of cobblers. Same goes for M.E too.

• increased sensitivity to pain
  • fatigue (extreme tiredness)
  • muscle stiffness
  • difficulty sleeping
  • problems with mental processes (known as "fibro-fog")  such as problems with memory and concentration
  • headaches
  • irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)  a digestive condition that causes stomach pain and bloating

Looking at the symptons, I must have fibro myalgia, strangely enough they usually only manifest themselves on a Saturday or Sunday morning, occassionally on a Monday morning if they didn't appear the previous 2 days, I wonder what causes it?

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

4v338i.png

Looks like it's scratched, a fake?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I didn't realise that you were a horologist, Ding. You're a talented little cunt aren't you? What with also being an international sexual playboy and world renowned stand up comedian.

Fuck off.

Your jealousy is getting rather blatent and hostile of late Decs, maybe you need to sit down and have nice a cup of tea?

As for the horologist, no, I have had a real and a fake Rolex, both were silver oysters and I sold both, didn't like them.  I haven't worn any watch for over 20 years now, I had a tendency to smash them or lose them, hence buying a copy of the real one I had at the same time.

Now that I've seen your handwriting, Ape, would you like me to analyse it for you? That opening "E" is worrying, and those angrily dotted "i's" don't speak well for your blood pressure. (Or the quality of your pen, come to think of it.)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now that I've seen your handwriting, Ape, would you like me to analyse it for you? That opening "E" is worrying, and those angrily dotted "i's" don't speak well for your blood pressure. (Or the quality of your pen, come to think of it.)

We aren't all scribes that sit behind big desks using quills, 'Baws!

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

You're right Ape, it's grammar that's held me back all these years, I envy everything you've achieved even with the odd spelling mistake. For example, on the boring scale of one to apple you have bypassed him, and now top the charts, congratulations. Any picture requests today?, lol.

I have always admired and respected a person who admits to their failings Edward. Here is something else to ponder. If you had tried harder at school, got a better job, you could have got yourself a caravan and visited seaside resorts like Whitby, Whitehaven, or even Caister!.  As it is you have to suffer places like Goa. Your life must be full of regrets. Don't get sunburnt, and have a good time, you deserve it.

48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have always admired and respected a person who admits to their failings Edward. Here is something else to ponder. If you had tried harder at school, got a better job, you could have got yourself a caravan and visited seaside resorts like Whitby, Whitehaven, or even Caister!.  As it is you have to suffer places like Goa. Your life must be full of regrets. Don't get sunburnt, and have a good time, you deserve it.

Now, if that isn't worth a like from Eddie, I don't know what is! You shameless little creep. Goa - the most prestigious and exclusive holiday destination there is! You need to be fucking minted to go there!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or the quality of your pen, come to think of it.

I will have you know that  Ape has a subtle, gold, diamond encrusted Mont Blanc with a women on the side wearing a bikini ,if you turn it upside down her clothes come off. He bought if from the same looky looky man he bought his tasteful watch from. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

4v338i.png

The date on the watch looks like it reads the 15th. You've planning this upload for a couple of days, haven't you?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will have you know that  Ape has a subtle, gold, diamond encrusted Mont Blanc with a women on the side wearing a bikini ,if you turn it upside down her clothes come off. He bought if from the same looky looky man he bought his tasteful watch from. 

No, Eddie's not bothered one little bit.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I didn't realise that you were a horologist, Ding. You're a talented little cunt aren't you? What with also being an international sexual playboy and world renowned stand up comedian.

Fuck off.

If we had a video of the watch running with enhanced audio, we could quickly determine authenticity by simply listening to the pitch differentiation between crown wheel and escape pinion and offsetting against the barrel arbor click timing. Just saying.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Lol, you wit is only matched by your exquisite taste in subtle watches, do you wear a baseball cap and have you blacked out the windows on your caravan?, lol.

He has an admirable collection of aftershave's. Mandate, for weekends and Essence de Colon whilst at work.