CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well the tone of some of the posts on here is becoming drab and humourless and when you try to inject something funny you are just cut to pieces. I thought you should be raising the general standard not defending a few of the lowest common denominators on this site to whom I'm simply returning what they send out. 

LOL Happy New Year

Mrs R has politely requested that you cease and desist your antagonistic, shit slinging assault on all and sundry. I suggest that you follow her advice and buck your ideas up before The Hat logs on and shit gets real. It's New Year's Eve and he's an angry drunk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well the tone of some of the posts on here is becoming drab and humourless and when you try to inject something funny you are just cut to pieces. I thought you should be raising the general standard not defending a few of the lowest common denominators on this site to whom I'm simply returning what they send out. 

LOL Happy New Year

You deluded fucking spastic. You’ve about a drab and humourless as it’s possible to be (with the obvious exception of @JohnnySaucePants).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Machined piston..PTFE tape..enlarged port..slightly over stressed spring an the guts moly'd up ta fuk

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just ream out the transfer port about 0.7 mm, and put a couple of drops of diesel in the cylinder after you've cocked it..

Compression ignition is a wonderful thing.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He might have yammered on a bit, but that cunt knew how to convert a perfectly legal 12ft lb air rifle into an 1100 fps man killer. 

He knew fuck all about committees, though.

Hopefully he used his Girl Guides firearms knowledge to shoot himself in his fat, fucking Benny Hill head.

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..thought youd be out polishin yer nua wanked out hape 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I might be if I had the slightest idea what you’re on about. Don’t make us colonise you again just to make you speak the Queens English properly.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a Webley Vulcan. Twangy, too much recoil, too heavy... I fucking loved it when I was 14.

I was about the same age when I got the Mk3. My brother had a BSA Meteor. The Mk3 does nicely for grey squirrels in the garden though. Anything larger than that that needs sorting and it's time to open the gun cabinet. 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Theyll soon be in a museum bally baby and whats left of unionizm will be the monster raving looney party of dail eireann

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

And Dublin will be twinned with Wuhan City. Catholics will be the new Uyghurs, internment version 2.0. Your slant eyed masters might even add the year of the mick to their calendar. Fuck knows how long it’s going to take you lot to learn mandarin. Half a fucking century and you still speak English worse than a 3 year old Harvey Price.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And Dublin will be twinned with Wuhan City. Catholics will be the new Uyghurs, internment version 2.0. Your slant eyed masters might even add the year of the mick to their calendar. Fuck knows how long it’s going to take you lot to learn mandarin. Half a fucking century and you still speak English worse than a 3 year old Harvey Price.

Ya should tell the brethren to apply to nicola to see if they can have their ancestral slums n dirt farms back as theres too many filthy taigs and more following 

PANZERMURPHYBABY