CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golf

Stubby Pecker

14 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Nobody wears Pringle crap at my club.

Incidently you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re socially inappropriate.

I wouldn’t want to join your club Lord Punkape as iam not a raving Golfist twat. I fucking hate the game, can never get my ball over the rickety bridge and through the windmill on hole 7.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

You’re confused....that’s your Nigerian civil partners club.

lol.

Fuck off

Interesting you're actually familiar with Nigerian clubs where the poof members walk wander about in micro knickers and covered from head to toe in KY.

It is quite typical that you would deflect the fact you know that onto some other cunt.

A white phosphorous incendiary device could not incinerate all of the highly contagious viral diseases in your life.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

That’s a relief.

The last relef you had involved blowing your rancid mayo up a dead sheeps arsehole: and you were doing well.

lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The last relef you had involved blowing your rancid mayo up a dead sheeps arsehole: and you were doing well.

lol

Isn't that why he lost his job at the abattoir? 

On 3/15/2017 at 12:11 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank Harper in 'Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels', easily the best actor among the 'Brit Gangster' crowd. Danny Dyer wasn't fit to lick his Doc Martens in 'Football Factory'.

Danny Dier wasn’t fit to like Vince’s dick in Mogrels.  And he was just a puppet fox.   Great scene though.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, Lord Punkape said:

That’s Rodney Dangerfield.....

lol.

He’s Jewish he would never have got into my club.

Punkers is right. When I tried to register at his club I gave my name as Hitler. 

They wouldn't believe me at first, but then they found the three dead jews in the cloakroom. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Danny Dier wasn’t fit to like Vince’s dick in Mogrels.  And he was just a puppet fox.   Great scene though.

Danny 'Dier'? Does he fill in for Danny Dyer's double when he's on holiday?

As a 'Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience', one has to assume your attention to detail when writing legally-binding HomeBuyer's Report documents is a little more accurate.

Otherwise people might begin to suspect you're a colossal bullshitter, MC.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, Noakes said:

I hope you realise that anybody outside of golf hates golfers, especially you.

You've got him off to a tee. 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Danny 'Dier'? Does he fill in for Danny Dyer's double when he's on holiday?

As a 'Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience', one has to assume your attention to detail when writing legally-binding HomeBuyer's Report documents is a little more accurate.

Otherwise, others might begin to suspect you're a colossal bullshitter, MC.

Sorry Wolfie, it’s this iPad auto predictive text.  Sometimes catches me out.

you get the fucking drift.

so fnuck off you cnut

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry Wolfie, it’s this iPad auto predictive text.  Sometimes catches me out.

you get the fucking drift.

so fnuck off you cnut

That's because you're probably using a cheap Apple rip-off, which must have been brought into the UK black market by Asians. That said, my genuine iPad has a similar problem:

Cow funky fake four, MC.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That's because you're probably using a cheap Apple rip-off, which must have been brought into the UK black market by Asians. That said, my genuine iPad has a similar problem:

Cow funky fake four, MC.

The urinary metabolites of a single dose (1 g) of salicylic acid were investigated in black Nigerian subjects (78 females 44 males). Qualitatively, the major metabolites were the glycine and glucuronic acid conjugates. Quantitatively, there was a statistically significant difference in the level of these metabolites between female and male subjects (P less than 0.001) (using Student's t-test). The results of the present study compared with earlier published data show a statistically significant quantitative difference between black Nigerians and Caucasians (P less than 0.001). The results suggest possible racial and sex differences in the metabolism of salicylic acid.

33 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

The urinary metabolites of a single dose (1 g) of salicylic acid were investigated in black Nigerian subjects (78 females 44 males). Qualitatively, the major metabolites were the glycine and glucuronic acid conjugates. Quantitatively, there was a statistically significant difference in the level of these metabolites between female and male subjects (P less than 0.001) (using Student's t-test). The results of the present study compared with earlier published data show a statistically significant quantitative difference between black Nigerians and Caucasians (P less than 0.001). The results suggest possible racial and sex differences in the metabolism of salicylic acid.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, you’re quite clearly some kind of deviant. You’ve copied this bollocks from the web - these are not your words. You’re obviously looking at shit like this on a day to day basis; you certainly didn’t just pick it at random. What a weird, depraved, perverted little freak you are. You need locking up, or killing. Either option suits me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, you’re quite clearly some kind of deviant. You’ve copied this bollocks from the web - these are not your words. You’re obviously looking at shit like this on a day to day basis; you certainly didn’t just pick it at random. What a weird, depraved, perverted little freak you are. You need locking up, or killing. Either option suits me.

Gonorrhea is the most prevalent sexually transmitted disease (STD) in Nigeria. In fact, in 1963, WHO found Lagos to have the highest gonorrhea rate in the world. Recent surveys report gonorrhea prevalence to be as high as 28.1%. Further some studies show a clear association between gonorrhea and male and female infertility. Penicillinase producing Neisseria gonorrhea prevalence varies from 44.4% in Zaria to 80% in Ibadan. There is an increase in the prevalence of gonorrhea among girls, mostly due to sociocultural factors such as the belief that sexual intercourse with a girl who has urethritis cures the condition. Gonorrhea is not always the most common form of urethritis, however. For example, in a study in Ibadan, 61% of male urethritis cases had nonspecific urethritis. Further schistosomiasis often causes urethral symptoms like those of gonorrhea. Most women at STD clinics have vaginitis and vaginal discharge. Even though the prevalence of trichomoniasis and candidiasis are rather high (10.2-22.3% and 4.33.1% respectively), bacterial vaginosis is the leading cause of vaginitis and vaginal discharge in Nigeria. The predominant malignancy of women in Nigeria is cervical cancer which my be due to the high rates of infection of trichomoniasis and Herpes virus II. Another prevalent STD is syphilis, yet many people with the infection are asymptomatic. For example, a study reports that 10.3% of women in a prenatal clinic in Lagos tested positive for syphilis, but the physician believed only 1.5% had syphilis. Tropical venereal diseases still cause genital ulcers in Nigeria. Dermatophyte infection, genital warts, and pedicubsis pubis also occur, but scant data exist. Many people believe they have an STD and do not, yet they insist they do. This phenomenon may be a result of the common fear of infertility which results from STDs. In conclusion, the government should allocate adequate funds for health programs and research, particularly those associated with STDs.

22 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Gonorrhea is the most prevalent sexually transmitted disease (STD) in Nigeria. In fact, in 1963, WHO found Lagos to have the highest gonorrhea rate in the world. Recent surveys report gonorrhea prevalence to be as high as 28.1%. Further some studies show a clear association between gonorrhea and male and female infertility. Penicillinase producing Neisseria gonorrhea prevalence varies from 44.4% in Zaria to 80% in Ibadan. There is an increase in the prevalence of gonorrhea among girls, mostly due to sociocultural factors such as the belief that sexual intercourse with a girl who has urethritis cures the condition. Gonorrhea is not always the most common form of urethritis, however. For example, in a study in Ibadan, 61% of male urethritis cases had nonspecific urethritis. Further schistosomiasis often causes urethral symptoms like those of gonorrhea. Most women at STD clinics have vaginitis and vaginal discharge. Even though the prevalence of trichomoniasis and candidiasis are rather high (10.2-22.3% and 4.33.1% respectively), bacterial vaginosis is the leading cause of vaginitis and vaginal discharge in Nigeria. The predominant malignancy of women in Nigeria is cervical cancer which my be due to the high rates of infection of trichomoniasis and Herpes virus II. Another prevalent STD is syphilis, yet many people with the infection are asymptomatic. For example, a study reports that 10.3% of women in a prenatal clinic in Lagos tested positive for syphilis, but the physician believed only 1.5% had syphilis. Tropical venereal diseases still cause genital ulcers in Nigeria. Dermatophyte infection, genital warts, and pedicubsis pubis also occur, but scant data exist. Many people believe they have an STD and do not, yet they insist they do. This phenomenon may be a result of the common fear of infertility which results from STDs. In conclusion, the government should allocate adequate funds for health programs and research, particularly those associated with STDs.

Where is God when you need him?

11 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

This is from a xenobiological survey published in1986. As xenbiotics studies the effects of foreign compounds on biological systems e.g via diet, this report is indicative of cultural rather than racial differences.

Do you actually understand any word of this? At present you seem obsessed with Nigeria and prostitution. Tell us, Punky were you taken to the cleaners by a lady (or man) from Lagos? I think we should be told.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is from a xenobiological survey published in1986. As xenbiology studies the effects of foreign compounds on biological systems e.g via diet, this report is indicative of cultural rather than racial differences.

Do you actually understand any word of this? At present you seem obsessed with Nigeria and prostitution. Tell us, Punky were you taken to the cleaners by a lady (or man) from Lagos? I think we should be told.

Come on luv, just like punkers I'm sure you'd like to go ten rounds with a horse hung Nigerian, give or take a dose of darkest Congo stds