Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear shorts over tracksuits


Eddie

Recommended Posts

Only superheroes should wear shorts over tights or other trousers. Why do middle age cunts turn up at the gym wearing this shit. When they pack their bag do they purposely include shorts to wear over their tracksuit. Utter cunts who should be banned from any sporting activity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Only superheroes should wear shorts over tights or other trousers. Why do middle age cunts turn up at the gym wearing this shit. When they pack their bag do they purposely include shorts to wear over their tracksuit. Utter cunts who should be banned from any sporting activity. 

Eddie, what's a gym?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eddie, what's a gym?

It's a place where fat cunts pay for example david Lloyd over £100 a month to wear shorts over tracksuit bottoms and park their expensive sports cars as close to the entrance as possible to save walking to the treadmill 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eddie said:

It's a place where fat cunts pay for example david Lloyd over £100 a month to wear shorts over tracksuit bottoms and park their expensive sports cars as close to the entrance as possible to save walking to the treadmill 

Glad you're back Edward, I've been lonely without you ( Ape was right ). It's been like trying to bump start a 747 Jumbo on here, devoid of any humour, and now that Rick has less coursework at college, over moderated. Any luck getting that jet for my Twin Webber?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Glad you're back Edward, I've been lonely without you ( Ape was right ). It's been like trying to bump start a 747 Jumbo on here, devoid of any humour, and now that Rick has less coursework at college, over moderated. Any luck getting that jet for my Twin Webber?

Ape killed me withers, i had to take time off to gather my thoughts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of these short  wearing cunts has turned up at the pub dressed as a leprechaun. Green tights and orange shorts, supported by his grinning dopey mate, st Patrick's day in a pub in kent, fuck off, probably his cousins friends mates mum was friendly with a potatoe eater 100 years ago. People who celebrate paddy's day can fuck off.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

One of these short  wearing cunts has turned up at the pub dressed as a leprechaun. Green tights and orange shorts, supported by his grinning dopey mate, st Patrick's day in a pub in kent, fuck off, probably his cousins friends mates mum was friendly with a potatoe eater 100 years ago. People who celebrate paddy's day can fuck off.

Such efforts should be put into St George's Day. Tell him to fuck off, immediately.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What has become of Decs, Quincy or bubba? Definitely something missing on the corner...

There's been a cull of cunts. It's good for the site, apparently, but I've yet to see any evidence of this. Looks like Jazz has fucked off again too, so it's not all bad.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Only superheroes should wear shorts over tights or other trousers. Why do middle age cunts turn up at the gym wearing this shit. When they pack their bag do they purposely include shorts to wear over their tracksuit. Utter cunts who should be banned from any sporting activity. 

Come on then, which fucking superheroes wear shorts over tights? Pants? Yes. Posing pouches? Definitely. But shorts? Well maybe Wonder Woman (borderline pants/shorts ie high sides, high gusset), but that was to keep the old clock springs in. Spunkers used to subscribe to Supertwinkie Monthly. Supertwinkie wore shorts, but I'm sure he was a massive poof as opposed to a superhero 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

One of these short  wearing cunts has turned up at the pub dressed as a leprechaun. Green tights and orange shorts, supported by his grinning dopey mate, st Patrick's day in a pub in kent, fuck off, probably his cousins friends mates mum was friendly with a potatoe eater 100 years ago. People who celebrate paddy's day can fuck off.

It's when they come out with "I'm here for the crack" that makes me want to ram the bridge of their nose up through their brain with the palm of my hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Come on then, which fucking superheroes wear shorts over tights? Pants? Yes. Posing pouches? Definitely. But shorts? Well maybe Wonder Woman (borderline pants/shorts ie high sides, high gusset), but that was to keep the old clock springs in. Spunkers used to subscribe to Supertwinkie Monthly. Supertwinkie wore shorts, but I'm sure he was a massive poof as opposed to a superhero 

pachy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Only superheroes should wear shorts over tights or other trousers. Why do middle age cunts turn up at the gym wearing this shit. When they pack their bag do they purposely include shorts to wear over their tracksuit. Utter cunts who should be banned from any sporting activity. 

Chuck Norris once had a fight with superman. The looser had to wear his pants on the outside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, Eddie said:

Only superheroes should wear shorts over tights or other trousers. Why do middle age cunts turn up at the gym wearing this shit. When they pack their bag do they purposely include shorts to wear over their tracksuit. Utter cunts who should be banned from any sporting activity. 

Mm.I have seen this breed ..they load 20 kilos on the rack..press it a couple of times .then walk around the machine channelling their inner chi to press it another two or times then fuck off to the showers ...oxygen theiving cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/03/2017 at 8:19 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Mm.I have seen this breed ..they load 20 kilos on the rack..press it a couple of times .then walk around the machine channelling their inner chi to press it another two or times then fuck off to the showers ...oxygen theiving cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Yeah, but at least they are paying taxes, Panzy baby.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

What about bottoms under tracksuit shorts?

That depends on how sexy the bottom is, and how likely it is to come out to play....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...