CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad you responded, Rick, because you often have selective hearing and wear a Frenchman's hat when it comes to seeing a discussion through.

It means precisely as I say: a harder approach is needed to tackle extremism, to eradicate it. Getting to the route of the problem means preventing Islamic preachers from communicating their hatred – by targeting mosques and shutting down not just those known to promote extremist views, but others in the same area. They prove time and again to be the source of the problem. The dilemma is there are literally hundreds because soft, Guardian-reading, politically correct snowflakes with the same attitude as you have allowed it to become this way. Such actions will undoubtedly cost taxpayers hundreds of millions and cause short-term upheaval, as well as riots, violence and further terrorism, and many of those affected will be innocent, but I don't think there's any other option. Obviously you do. Which options therefore might be available to us before the next Westminster or Manchester happens?

Good old Wolfman! You remind me of one of those things I sometimes see when I'm on holiday in Germany

Wolfie is bang on, if the cunts are on the terror watch list then the police should be raiding homes, caught with jihad documentation or files on a lap top, prison, not just any prison where you can corrupt and convert other wankers, a major problem across UK prisons, Muslim only prisons.

If you are from over seas, on release you and your family deported. Stop the benefits system encouraging large families, over 2 kids the benefits stop. Have 5 kids, your choice but the tax payer ain't picking up the bill.

Any proof of jihad preaching in a mosque, it is closed. And Rick, your way isn't working, it's not the majority blowing up our kids, but I ain't worried about the majority, it's not too late but our government need to grow a pair and act now.

• Like 2

Guest Welsh_cunt
10 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

His posts will probably be a timely reminder.

Oh @Mingeeta AKA cocketa. I just can't get past that embarrasing post of your to myself. It really was the work of a 17 year old spastic with dementia. I'll have to dig it out for my enlightenment once again. It really was a beuat!

Guest Welsh_cunt

They say there only a handful of these islamist cunts, but there's millions of the fuckers. There are so many that they make the proper peacful Muslims irrelavant. Can anyone honestly see anything changing with the influx of these islamist cunts unless we get a right wing government? We ARE losing the battle with them. They are relentless, and no cunt like Tim Farron is going to sort it out anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

They say there only a handful of these islamist cunts, but there's millions of the fuckers. There are so many that they make the proper peacful Muslims irrelavant. Can anyone honestly see anything changing with the influx of these islamist cunts unless we get a right wing government? We ARE losing the battle with them. They are relentless, and no cunt like Tim Farron is going to sort it out anytime soon.

You're thick as shit. 

On 03/06/2017 at 8:59 PM, Welsh_cunt said:

Please die immediately, you great whopping chasm of doom.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Wolfie said:

Please die immediately, you great whopping chasm of doom.

Just reading your foreign aid policy @Wolfie, what a twat you really are. I thought you were someone pretending to be a twat, but you really are the real deal.

3 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Brighter than you will ever be though.

I very much doubt that. You're welsh for starters so naturally thick due to century's of inbreeding, poor diet and killing of all the superior members of your tribe thanks the the genocide perpetrated by the English. Plus, as a Taff your formal education wasn't the geared towards academic success but a choice of coal mining, sheep farming or being a dribbling, track suited chav with a selection of cutting edge and original tats in Japanese or Sanskrit or another language your don't know, testifying your love of life or some village bike who you've knocked up, probably your cousin or sister.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I very much doubt that. You're welsh for starters so naturally thick due to century's of inbreeding, poor diet and killing of all the superior members of your tribe thanks the the genocide perpetrated by the English. Plus, as a Taff your formal education wasn't the geared towards academic success but a choice of coal mining, sheep farming or being a dribbling, track suited chav with a selection of cutting edge and original tats in Japanese or Sanskrit or another language your don't know, testifying your love of life or some village bike who you've knocked up, probably your cousin or sister.

What a shit poor thing to say. You make little sense you mong.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I wish I'd said that you Lupine sex fiend. As the Corner's very own creeping anthrax ghoul shadow pinup boy, I'll follow your lead on this.

The slugs ate all my lupins :(

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Based on your writing skills, this must have been quite challenging.

It's really not too difficult to criticise you.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think it is due to our differing geographical locations that prevents me from watching, whereas you are not restricted. Computer is good, user is a bit ropey.

The vid was linked from abroad so UK viewers couldn't play it. I merely replaced it with Youtube's UK code.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I refuse to enter this line of conversation with you, Ratty.

Whenever I hear of someone derided for being anally retentive, I always say in their defence

"isn't that exactly what you want from an anus?"