CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

• 1 month later...
Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Guilty as fuck, the pair of them.

Horrible child-abandoning cunts.

don't be too harsh on them, go on admit it, you too have wondered if there would be any comebacks on leaving your malignant brood at a layby on some lone moor where they hopefully get lost forever.

I know I have and especially this time of year. 

Apparently, Dr McCann still buys her missing daughter gifts every Christmas;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207243/Kate-McCann-reveals-buys-Maddie-presents-Xmas.html

Anyone care to speculate what might be in the boxes she lays in her daughters room 10 years after she no-commented her way through the interview with Portuguese Plod and scurried back to Rothley on EasyJet?

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Apparently, Dr McCann still buys her missing daughter gifts every Christmas;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207243/Kate-McCann-reveals-buys-Maddie-presents-Xmas.html

Anyone care to speculate what might be in the boxes she lays in her daughters room 10 years after she no-commented her way through the interview with Portuguese Plod and scurried back to Rothley on EasyJet?

Any opportunity to stay in the news.

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why you fucking nasty little cunt.

I thought that'd smoke you out.

Have you seen the fucking state of this place? Bill logs on to lurk and peek everyday but has posted fuck all since Monday. Withers is still peddling his cancer shit, whilst Punk has been coolered until the new year.

As for me, I haven't had anything decent to say since October.

Do something, for fuck sake.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the fucking state of this place? Bill logs on to lurk and peek everyday but has posted fuck all since Monday. Withers is still peddling his cancer shit, whilst Punk has been coolered until the new year.

I will shortly be listing the members that have never ever once made me laugh.. or even raise a smile. I'll pad it out with some other shit and might even give it a title. What do you think?

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

why don't you go all shallow and nice like I have Deco?

I reckon bland extremism is the fourth way in British politics. Be warned though, saying nothing of consequence whilst being slightly nutty is a lot harder than you might think.

VOTE RAT

(if you feel comfortable doing so)

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

why don't you go all shallow and nice like I have Deco?

I reckon bland extremism is the fourth way in British politics. Be warned though, saying nothing of consequence whilst being slightly nutty is a lot harder than you might think.

VOTE RAT

(if you feel comfortable doing so)

What are your thoughts on Drew?

Not the Swedish one with the dead foetus.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on Drew?

Not the Swedish one with the dead foetus.

I got taken queer by the original Drew for not automatically knowing he'd buried a child. As for Pissflaps, he strikes me as the sort who'd buy a lot of JML products

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Be warned though, saying nothing of consequence whilst being slightly nutty is a lot harder than you might think.

Boris Johnson tries to portray himself as a competent exponent in this discipline, he never pulls it off either, the thick waffling wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Boris Johnson tries to portray himself as a competent exponent in this discipline, he never pulls it off either, the thick waffling wanker.

He might not have pulled it off but there is plenty of evidence that he has pulled it out plenty of times.

15 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

A dangerous, scruffy fucking cunt who has managed to fool a large subsection of the population into thinking that he's an affable buffoon as opposed to a truly nasty fucking wanker.