CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Len Mccluskey

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Looks like Postman Pat with a thyroid deficiency. Or somebody dug up an elderly albino mole and perched a pair of glasses on the end of its nose. In fairness I know nothing about the guy, but I suspect he's a commie, a trougher, far too pro-Palestine and a damned dirty hypocrite. Maybe both. Doesn't look like the sort that knows a trade, oddly enough. Sort of like the fat useless guy that is bad with computers at your work, and is clearly only there because they are a member of the local lodge. Again, I don't know the guy and I've never had a job, so purely conjecture. 

article-0-1F2AEF0B00000578-281_306x345.j

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Looks like Postman Pat with a thyroid deficiency. Or somebody dug up an elderly albino mole and perched a pair of glasses on the end of its nose. In fairness I know nothing about the guy, but I suspect he's a commie, a trougher, far too pro-Palestine and a damned dirty hypocrite. Maybe both. Doesn't look like the sort that knows a trade, oddly enough. Sort of like the fat useless guy that is bad with computers at your work, and is clearly only there because they are a member of the local lodge. Again, I don't know the guy and I've never had a job, so purely conjecture. 

And his hobby is constructing and flying RC helicopters, what a cunt

Edited by Witheredscrote
this is a lie, but fuck off ape anyway
  • Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're both safer than Muslim aeroplanes, ask any stockbroker from New York.

They were American Airlines aeroplanes taking folks direct to their offices.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I know the type. Everybody avoids sitting on a chair after him coz he leaves behind a gusset shaped sweat stain.

Guest Manky

I am in Unite, the union he leads and I detest the fat, ugly tosser.  The workers are but a tool for him to reach his Marxist utopia. I voted against the wanker in the leadership elections, instead opting for the other useless cunt, Boyne or Coyne ot Toyne or something.

I fucking hate unions. Fucking useless, out of touch dinosaurs run by intellectually challenged mongs.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I am in Unite, the union he leads and I detest the fat, ugly tosser.  The workers are but a tool for him to reach his Marxist utopia. I voted against the wanker in the leadership elections, instead opting for the other useless cunt, Boyne or Coyne ot Toyne or something.

I fucking hate unions. Fucking useless, out of touch dinosaurs run by intellectually challenged mongs.

True, they did fuckall for the NHS staff when that cunting minister had a bright idea to move all the offices around like deckchairs on the titanic, then he fucked off before they even started to implement it.  They just rolled over and let the cunts do what they wanted, mainly because some jobs were going back to London. 

That reorganisation cost the NHS and DH absolute fucking millions, and all it did was fuck up the place.  They lost hundreds of staff who knew their shit and kept all the useless deadwood cunts who were being carried.  The same deadwood who steamrollered the Read Codes through despite all the evidence and expertise proving that it was a waste of money.

• 2 years later...