CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow Islam in the Uk

Earl of Punkape

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can clearly remember the first cunt who really made me laugh when I joined. It was Bubba, I had only been here a couple of days and Bubs thought I was a creation of Withers, he said to me..."fuck off, you goose sucking son of a nazi raped farmhand".

Yes Eric, I remember Bubba, he used to be quite funny didn't he. Always prattling on about 'fake' cancer, and sending us obnoxious p.m.'s when he was pissed. I wonder what happened to him.  He's been dead to me for a year.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes Eric, I remember Bubba, he used to be quite funny didn't he. Always prattling on about 'fake' cancer, and sending us obnoxious p.m.'s when he was pissed. I wonder what happened to him.  He's been dead to me for a year.

Stuttering French pillock. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've never had a PM from Bubba. He must like you.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shut your repetitive, oily gob, you disgusting Gallic toad. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh, you're simply building a Rabbi warren. So obvious really.

You really are determined to get that 'like' Authoritah. Thing is, if you did, your life would be strangely hollow afterwards. For ever.

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:35 AM, Rick_B said:

I'm not happy about this for sure, not because I'm against discussion about Islam, but because CC is starting to look like an anti-Islam forum. I don't believe that was ever intended to be its purpose. Punkape is talking crap. Regarding Enoch Powell he also said that there would be rivers of blood. Not withstanding the atrocity in Manchester there has not been anything remotely like rivers of blood and neither will there be. Brexit is entirely irrelevant in this case. Regarding "Our own fellow countrymen" some of them are Muslims. Sorry if that pisses you off, but it's true.

To correct you, Punkape USED to talk crap, but  he has produced some excellent noms and postings of late. Whether we can attribute this to him recently employing an image consultant and script writer, we will probably never know. One thing is for sure though, he has come a long way since he used to put those 'adult' adverts in the classified section of the Catholic Herald. Good on the golf playing cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

actual dwarves can be real cunts

funny little-fuckers if you ask me. Rumour has it that Punker's is dwarfish, being as he's always feeling Dopey. 

26 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Is it alright to mention Parsnips?

Of all the root vegetables, it is the parsnip that most resembles the penis on a cadaver.

In the well known carol

"The holly and the ivy,
When they are both full grown
Of all the trees that are in the wood
The fuckin parsnip looks like a nob"

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Children go where I send thee,
How shall I send thee?
Well, I'm gonna send thee one by one
One for the little bitty baby
And that fuckin parsnip

Be careful .. the Spaniards carrot you for saying things like that.

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Of all the root vegetables, it is the parsnip that most resembles the penis on a cadaver.

In the well known carol

"The holly and the ivy,
When they are both full grown
Of all the trees that are in the wood
The fuckin parsnip looks like a nob"

27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Children go where I send thee,
How shall I send thee?
Well, I'm gonna send thee one by one
One for the little bitty baby
And that fuckin parsnip

You're a strange fish Ratty. A very strange fish.

Guest Mingeeta
17 hours ago, ratcum said:

It's certainly got me thinking about future hole projects. How wide are you around the middle?

His bum hole resembles a 50p piece if that narrows it down any.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

His bum hole resembles a 50p piece if that narrows it down any.

I imagine his bunghole could happily accommodate the Rai stones used as currency by the Yap islanders.

weirdcurrency01_7359.png

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I imagine his bunghole could happily accommodate the Rai stones used as currency by the Yap islanders.

weirdcurrency01_7359.png

I guess Punky wasn't lying about his wealth after all if he can literally shit currency. Wonder if those things work in parking machines?