CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

Rat Top Tip

Calling all sexual predators in the church!

Why don't you disgusting cunts abuse Catholic nuns instead of lay people? The sort of nuns you find running catholic schools, mean spirited, small minded and often cruel, these bitches will welcome your attentions. No innocents are harmed and you sick bastards and your twisted desires are sated. Or just fuck off and die.

...update

I'm sending this to the World Council of Churches along with an effigy of Fred Dibnah

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Rat Top Tip

Calling all sexual predators in the church!

Why don't you disgusting cunts abuse Catholic nuns instead of lay people? The sort of nuns you find running catholic schools, mean spirited, small minded and often cruel, these bitches will welcome your attentions. No innocents are harmed and you sick bastards and your twisted desires are sated. Or just fuck off and die.

...update

I'm sending this to the World Council of Churches along with an effigy of Fred Dibnah

Nuns are female. End of story.

Considering your strangely lucid and on topic reaction I'm betting you were raised by a flock of wild nuns in the woods before managing to escape them some time during your pre pubescent years. If you ever need help hunting the cunts down for revenge give me a call, I've made quite a bit of money on the side working as a part time exterminator, so I've become quite good at locating their nests.

17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm more interested in your explanation of the overheated market and BTL.... or are you using the avoidance tactics you accuse everyone else of?

No, I was being flippant. I unreservedly apologise for my attitude if you have been living a hermit's life for the last 17 years.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Snatch said:

That's not Judge. That's Frank but I see he's smarten himself up a bit.

For a minute I thought he'd grown some hair on his slaphead. It must be a beard comb over. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, I was being flippant. I unreservedly apologise for my attitude if you have been living a hermit's life for the last 17 years.

Avoidence then.

Homeless people are fucking miserable cunts. I'd had an absolute skinful one night, 2-3 months ago, and I walked past a homeless guy who was begging at the side of the road, so I walked over and offered to share a kebab with him. He told me to fuck off and get my own. Cunt.

• Like 4

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's it, Roops. Never surrender, even to logic. You'll win this argument one way or another:

_fisty__xd_by_roadkill369-dbb60ob.png

Play Fisty for me. 

49 minutes ago, nocti said:

Homeless people are fucking miserable cunts. I'd had an absolute skinful one night, 2-3 months ago, and I walked past a homeless guy who was begging at the side of the road, so I walked over and offered to share a kebab with him. He told me to fuck off and get my own. Cunt.

Did Pansy smell as bad as one might think? Claiming benefits; watching the calories; being a rude cunt... it's all adding up. Small world, eh?

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Play Fisty for me. 

Fisty is just Roops back during her 'Nam days. If you ask her nicely enough she might go and dig the old uniform out. Best hope she doesn't get too into character, however. There's a reason behind every nickname...

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

Fisty is just Roops back during her 'Nam days. If you ask her nicely enough she might go and dig the old uniform out. Best hope she doesn't get too into character, however. There's a reason behind every nickname...

Blimey! Was she at Nam, too? I knew she was on the front and went over the top at Somme, but NAM!!! Fuckin' 'ell.  

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Chelten-nam more like, sipping lattes in pittville park whilst reading the guardian and avoiding poodle turds

37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey! Was she at Nam, too? I knew she was on the front and went over the top at Somme, but NAM!!! Fuckin' 'ell.  

I don't think Roops was in 'Nam but I strongly suspect she was headhunted by US Army intelligence to work as an advisor on frontline military techniques at the time. The Yanks may have lost the war, but if it wasn't for Roops' expertise, they'd have been kicked out of Indochina years earlier.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, nocti said:

There's just no helping some peope Nocters.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Avoidence then.

*sigh* Whilst I wouldn't expect you to study, number-crunch and analyse economic trends, I'm sure it has not escaped your attention that there are considerably more private landlords who generally snap up smaller 1-2 bed starter units - the very market that is now out of reach to traditional first-time homebuyers. Maybe you didn't notice landlord related articles in the consumer finance section of the newspapers. Perhaps you failed to spot a plethora of mortgage products geared to the Buy To Let market or remarkably, failed to notice landlord ancillary products on offer - even Winston Wolfe, fixer supreme to gangland bosses, has been flogging Direct Line's landlord insurance. Despite this you still, "need an explanation". So as previously noted you've either been hiding in a cave or, as I suspect, you're demonstrating symptoms of what happens when a chromosome goes awry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

*sigh* Whilst I wouldn't expect you to study, number-crunch and analyse economic trends, I'm sure it has not escaped your attention that there are considerably more private landlords who generally snap up smaller 1-2 bed starter units - the very market that is now out of reach to traditional first-time homebuyers. Maybe you didn't notice landlord related articles in the consumer finance section of the newspapers. Perhaps you failed to spot a plethora of mortgage products geared to the Buy To Let market or even failed to notice landlord ancillary products on offer - even Winston Wolfe, fixer supreme to gangland bosses, has been flogging Direct Line's landlord insurance. Despite this you still, "need an explanation". So as previously noted you've either been hiding in a cave or, as I suspect, you're demonstrating symptoms of what happens when a chromosome goes awry.

@DingTheRioja, you've been made to look a right silly cunt. Know when you're beaten by the better person. 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

*sigh* Whilst I wouldn't expect you to study, number-crunch and analyse economic trends, I'm sure it has not escaped your attention that there are considerably more private landlords who generally snap up smaller 1-2 bed starter units - the very market that is now out of reach to traditional first-time homebuyers. Maybe you didn't notice landlord related articles in the consumer finance section of the newspapers. Perhaps you failed to spot a plethora of mortgage products geared to the Buy To Let market or even failed to notice landlord ancillary products on offer - even Winston Wolfe, fixer supreme to gangland bosses, has been flogging Direct Line's landlord insurance. Despite this you still, "need an explanation". So as previously noted you've either been hiding in a cave or, as I suspect, you're demonstrating symptoms of what happens when a chromosome goes awry.

Ding has plenty of chromosomes. More than the average person if fact. But we think no less of him for it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Nuns are female. End of story.

Considering your strangely lucid and on topic reaction I'm betting you were raised by a flock of wild nuns in the woods before managing to escape them some time during your pre pubescent years. If you ever need help hunting the cunts down for revenge give me a call, I've made quite a bit of money on the side working as a part time exterminator, so I've become quite good at locating their nests.

top lezza

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

*sigh* Whilst I wouldn't expect you to study, number-crunch and analyse economic trends, I'm sure it has not escaped your attention that there are considerably more private landlords who generally snap up smaller 1-2 bed starter units - the very market that is now out of reach to traditional first-time homebuyers. Maybe you didn't notice landlord related articles in the consumer finance section of the newspapers. Perhaps you failed to spot a plethora of mortgage products geared to the Buy To Let market or remarkably, failed to notice landlord ancillary products on offer - even Winston Wolfe, fixer supreme to gangland bosses, has been flogging Direct Line's landlord insurance. Despite this you still, "need an explanation". So as previously noted you've either been hiding in a cave or, as I suspect, you're demonstrating symptoms of what happens when a chromosome goes awry.

Ah, now you're trying to qualify shit.  It is not an overheated market, it was 10 years ago then it went bust and hasn't recovered.

The interest/tax and stamp duty shit were not created to dampen an overheated market, since the market is not overheated. 

There could be a minor argument that this created movement in the market since there are thousands of properties just been dumped on the market by small BTL-ers who see the interest/tax reduction as making it non-viable, those properties have in the main been taken up by the "get it before the Stamp Tax deadline" BTL-ers who are generally larger.... this created a small movement in the market in Jan-Mar, but no real change since supply & demand were roughly equal, but also gave FTB some chances they didn't have before.

The "overheated market" you mention is a load of bollocks, also BTL for the smaller investor is almost dead.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

@DingTheRioja, you've been made to look a right silly cunt. Know when you're beaten by the better person. 

No, back to the photocopying you thick cunt.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, now you're trying to qualify shit.  It is not an overheated market, it was 10 years ago then it went bust and hasn't recovered.

The interest/tax and stamp duty shit were not created to dampen an overheated market, since the market is not overheated. 

There could be a minor argument that this created movement in the market since there are thousands of properties just been dumped on the market by small BTL-ers who see the interest/tax reduction as making it non-viable, those properties have in the main been taken up by the "get it before the Stamp Tax deadline" BTL-ers who are generally larger.... this created a small movement in the market in Jan-Mar, but no real change since supply & demand were roughly equal, but also gave FTB some chances they didn't have before.

The "overheated market" you mention is a load of bollocks, also BTL for the smaller investor is almost dead.

No, back to the photocopying you thick cunt.

You tell 'em, Ding! Pair of twats.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chelten-nam more like, sipping lattes in pittville park whilst reading the guardian and avoiding poodle turds

In reality, she's never strayed from Lansbury Park Estate, Caerphilly, where she's the Warden.