CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

On 19/09/2021 at 10:21, southerncunt said:

Dan wins hands down. I want the cunt to die a death of a thousand cuts.

Good to see the tradies showing some bollocks and giving their gutless trade Union a bit of stick today SC. The spineless cunts taking the dues and then throwing them under the bus isn’t going to end well for the Union. I couldn’t help noticing the way the fucking scum cunts  Vic Police were a lot less confrontational towards the construction workers than the anti lockdown protestors. The bully boy cunts didn’t fancy getting their fucking cunts kicked in I guess.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Two posts in and your consistency is remarkable. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here we go. Either a sock puppet or another fucking newbie who'll last five minutes on here.  Fucking tit  

He actually PMd me to call me a 'scrotum'. 

It's someone we know, or a really stupid fucking cunt that wants me to whisper into their subconscious and turn their brain into cottage cheese.

if it's someone we know, I'm going with @'eavensabove.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's someone we know, or a really stupid fucking cunt that wants me to whisper into their subconscious and turn their brain into cottage cheese.

Jazz is currently on the sea bed at Hemsby, surrounded by the remnants of his chalet shack and shards of "precious" glass cat ornaments.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A sleepless night ensued after this devastating retort?

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A sleepless night ensued after this devastating retort?

That's the strange thing... it wasn't a retort. I had only just logged on, I wasn't even aware of his existence. I've never spoken to him and he's only just joined. Why specifically PM me to call me a scrotum?

Hang on, the username @Japspisshole does utilise the letters J-S-P... @Mrs Roops, is this cunt anywhere near NZ?

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the strange thing... it wasn't a retort. I had only just logged on, I wasn't even aware of his existence. I've never spoken to him and he's only just joined. Why specifically PM me to call me a scrotum?

Hang on, the username @Japspisshole does utilise the letters J-S-P... @Mrs Roops, is this cunt anywhere near NZ?

Maybe it's a Johnny Saucepants - Salty Pissflaps hybrid. 

What a truly hideous creature, not to mention a very disturbing thought, that would be. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whoever it is it had me seriously perturbed last night. I couldn’t drop off to sleep for well over 3 minutes, thinking about the verbal attack it had launched at me without warning. I’d probably have shit my pants if I hadn’t been wearing the misusses thong.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2021 at 21:32, Decimus said:

I can't believe the felching Rupert cunt has only been absent for four months. He's got another three of slurping prison porridge through a gigantic Sudanese cock before he equals my seven months of unjustified clink.

What for calling judgie a Satan worshiping, baby eating nonce or was there another one I missed?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What for calling judgie a Satan worshiping, baby eating nonce or was there another one I missed?

I innocently enquired why he spent his weekends peeking out of his window with a pair of binoculars. Next thing I know, I'm chained from the cooler ceiling by my bollocks being "re-educated" for half a year.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I innocently enquired why he spent his weekends peeking out of his window with a pair of binoculars. Next thing I know, I'm chained from the cooler ceiling by my bollocks being "re-educated" for half a year.

Maybe he sees himself as a Jewish James Stewart in Rear Window. 

On 21/09/2021 at 07:58, Decimus said:

Jazz is currently on the sea bed at Hemsby, surrounded by the remnants of his chalet shack and shards of "precious" glass cat ornaments.

That's a pity. 

I was actually looking forward to receiving a free pass to stove Colin's head in with a house brick the day after the terminal cancer diagnosis is delivered.