CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The queen of tarts

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I really don't have a problem with Jewish people. My neighbours in London were Jewish and lovely people,

Well yeah, the reality is most often different from the prejudiced view. My next door neighbours of about 18 months are Muslims of Pakistani origin and are likewise lovely people.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
On 7/24/2017 at 11:11 PM, The Beast said:

Poor old Mohamed Al-Fayed never did get his passport.

Neither did Spike Milligan and he gave more to Great Britain than any Al-Fayed cunt ever will.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Well yeah, the reality is most often different from the prejudiced view. My next door neighbours of about 18 months are Muslims of Pakistani origin and are likewise lovely people.

We can only really judge by our own experience. Most of the Jews I have known were amiable, open decent people. The Muslims I worked with years ago were very insular, self segregating and quite frankly snidey regarding everyone but themselves, and this was before the relatively recent world events which created further division. In short, the Muslims I have known have not been nice people and made non Muslims around them feel unwelcome in their company. That's been my experience and what my opinions are based on.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We can only really judge by our own experience. Most of the Jews I have known were amiable, open decent people. The Muslims I worked with years ago were very insular, self segregating and quite frankly snidey regarding everyone but themselves, and this was before the relatively recent world events which created further division. In short, the Muslims I have known have not been nice people and made non Muslims around them feel unwelcome in their company. That's been my experience and what my opinions are based on.

Islam and its interpretation today should be challenged by its own practitioners and reformed.

In its current form it is incompatible with modern evolving western society.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Islam and its interpretation today should be challenged by its own practitioners and reformed.

Fuck off.

This is stating something said on here before, but well done, there are no aids or hiv references. Reform it or ban it, neither will happen in my life time. Which is a shame. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I really don't have a problem with Jewish people. My neighbours in London were Jewish and lovely people, I admire the way Israel deals with those who wish to harm them: Munich, Entebbe for example. If I have one gripe, it's the stranglehold they have on American comedy entertainment, they've made stars of Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler, both irritating one trick pony cunts.

Fuck, did those two cunts have a trick, I must've missed that film.

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

'evolving' into what?

Have you seen cunts corner recently?

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I like where this is heading, ratty. It reminds me of our "Mel Gibson" days in the autumn of 2014. Londo hasn't been seen since.

20060814_56-57.jpg?w=294

'Gibbo' should've realised, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The Jews of Hollywood made him what he is today, a very rich, short-arsed, talentless cunt, with a silly accent.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He never did tell us what was in those little boxes.

Oranges. The annoying cockernee barraboy. Or annoying cock for short.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

One of the most articulate and sensible posts I think I've ever seen from you. 

Fuck off.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I really don't have a problem with Jewish people. My neighbours in London were Jewish and lovely people,

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

There are Jews and there are Jews, ditto Muslims and Christians. My next door neighbour a few years back was a Methodist, very observant, but a nice enough bloke who didn't ram it down anyone’s throat. Had he been a Koran-burning member of the Dove World Outreach Center (sic) the perception would have been very different. If my next door neighbour had been a Muslim then almost by definition he’d have been a moderate and well-integrated one. The question is, what percentage of them are “moderate”, and what percentage live in self-reinforcing, insular ghettos, hating the culture that surrounds them?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are Jews and there are Jews, ditto Muslims and Christians. My next door neighbour a few years back was a Methodist, very observant, but a nice enough bloke who didn't ram it down anyone’s throat. Had he been a Koran-burning member of the Dove World Outreach Center (sic) the perception would have been very different. If my next door neighbour had been a Muslim then almost by definition he’d have been a moderate and well-integrated one. The question is, what percentage of them are “moderate”, and what percentage live in self-reinforcing, insular ghettos, hating the culture that surrounds them?

Enough of them to be a problem, 'baws. It is a problem peculiar to fundamentalist Islam. Group them together, ( a natural instinct for any group in a new country, I'll admit) and integration just doesn't happen. You could accuse Orthodox Jews of the same thing, but they are not driving vans into crowds. You can maintain a strong culture in a foreign country while integrating at the same time; the fact that nearly every large Western city has a Chinatown is testament to this. Islam's ideology does not support this.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I like where this is heading, ratty. It reminds me of our "Mel Gibson" days in the autumn of 2014. Londo hasn't been seen since.

Fuck me, he was a dull cunt. I hope he's dead. Londo that is, not Gibson, who I hope just has testicular cancer.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Muslims I worked with created a self reinforcing insular group within our workplace. Rude and dismissive of everyone except each other, and impossible to supervise as they did as they pleased. And unsackable as a department head found out when he tried to get rid of 2 who refused to do anything he asked, and found himself being interrogated by HR as to whether or not he was prejudiced.

23 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I disagree. I befriended a chap of African origin at college, and he ended up nicking my calculator. And my best pen.