CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The queen of tarts

Eddie

• 1 month later...

fed up to the back teeth of all this Diana shit on the tv, she fucked more than a few of her body guards, moved on to Harry's dad then will Carling, followed by a Pakistan, Muslim heart surgeon, then a coke addicted play boy Muslim. ended up dead, good job, fuck off.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

fed up to the back teeth of all this Diana shit on the tv, she fucked more than a few of her body guards, moved on to Harry's dad then will Carling, followed by a Pakistan, Muslim heart surgeon, then a coke addicted play boy Muslim. ended up dead, good job, fuck off.

What's brought this on Ed? There's not another programme about her is there?

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot burkini.

ac603bc99e6771d005fd14bae7e22880--prince

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Phil the Greek was allegedly overheard on the phone to someone saying "I'll be buggered if the next generation of this family's going to be raised by the son of a Bedouin camel trader". Weeks before the crash.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet she was boring in the sack. You just knew that Fergie would have been a saucy ginger filth monkey though.

all day long cunt-man, by all accounts ferrgie shaved her puss into a landing strip, smelled and resembled a fish finger....

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

all day long cunt-man, by all accounts ferrgie shave her puss into a landing strip, smelled and resembled a fish finger....

Whereas your cock is the same size as a fish finger, smegma replacing the breadcrumbs, same fishy smell

Edited by Stubby Pecker
You suck off captain birds eye

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm playing golf tomorrow at one of my exclusive clubs.

Will you be going to the betting or the tattoo parlour first ?

You would cry like a baby and then pass out if you had a tattoo. 

Fucknuckle.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Tattoos are for peasants and oiks like yourself.

I bet you have an earring too !

lol.

No but my helmet, japs eye and bollocks are.

On 25/07/2017 at 7:25 PM, Eddie said:

Israeli Jews are the new nazis, only more extreme. Land grabbing, trouble making cunts of the first degree.

As far as I'm aware, they haven't invaded Poland yet. But I bet France has surrendered to them, just in case it kicks off.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whereas your cock is the same size as a fish finger, smegma replacing the breadcrumbs, same fishy smell

Brilliant, how do you come up with this stuff?, I'm sure you must be getting help writing these little comedy gems from somewhere...

• Like 1