CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The queen of tarts

Eddie

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The royals are much smaller than we think. On state occasions, they can fit 4 of them into one pram.

quality.

Doctor Foster went to Gloucester in a shower of rain,

He fell in a puddle

right up to his middle,

and said "this is like fuckin Texas!"

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I bet the paramedics fingered her and had a quick jizz on her perky royal breasts while they were 'massaging her heart' in that tunnel. I would have. Imagine the street cred you'd earn for coming in a dying princess's mouth.

I'm looking in my crystal ball and I can see..........this site being closed down. Yeah!:D

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I bet the paramedics fingered her and had a quick jizz on her perky royal breasts while they were 'massaging her heart' in that tunnel. I would have. Imagine the street cred you'd earn for coming in a dying princess's mouth.

You are a world class pervert, great job, keep up the sterling work. Shame camera phones weren't a thing then.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I've long suspected the same thing about the mortuary attendants on duty the night they brought Marilyn Monroe in. They were hardly likely to waste the opportunity were they.

4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I wasn't there so I don't know, but you have some pretty sick thoughts, not to mention a profound disrespect for the professionalism of paramedics.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I wasn't there so I don't know, but you have some pretty sick thoughts, not to mention a profound disrespect for the professionalism of paramedics.

I think profound disrespect is a cornerstone of most posts here, Rick.  

On 7/24/2017 at 9:44 PM, Eddie said:

That old skank princess Diana is back in the news, 20 years since she sucked on an Arabs cock. Stay dead you old brass  

Thankfully the ongoing 20th anniversary of her death seems to be over. Never has there been a greater irony than the term 'Lady' in Diana's informal title. Under the facade of regal grandiloquence, she was essentially a cum-farting tart who handled more cock than George Michael in a Clapham toilet. The fact her greatest legacy is two sons very clearly not engendered by the same father speaks volumes about her incessant lust for male admirers at the expense of British taxpayers.

To this day, it pains me to see footage of adults crying like little children at her funeral. Hopefully it'll be another decade until we suffer a plethora of manipulated TV shows which try to convince the gullible she was an angel – camouflaging the truth about a woman who was very obviously classist, dim, promiscuous and average-looking at best.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully the ongoing 20th anniversary of her death seems to be over. Never has there been a greater irony than the term 'Lady' in Diana's informal title. Under the facade of regal grandiloquence, she was essentially a cum-farting tart who handled more cock than George Michael in a Clapham toilet. The fact her greatest legacy is two sons very clearly not engendered by the same father speaks volumes about her incessant lust for male admirers at the expense of British taxpayers.

To this day, it pains me to see footage of adults crying like little children at her funeral. Hopefully it'll be another decade until we suffer a plethora of manipulated TV shows which try to convince the gullible she was an angel – camouflaging the truth about a woman who was very obviously classist, dim, promiscuous and average-looking at best.

The adults crying at the funeral were no doubt the same ones whose homes are festooned with commemorative tea towels, shortbread tins and coffee mugs unused since 1977. Their other habit is spending 3 days living on the pavement in pissing rain and wind in a soaked through sleeping bag, in order to catch a fleeting glimpse of the queen, should Her Majesty give the loyal subject a courtesy wave as she swishes past, the loyal subject will spend the rest of their life regaling everyone they meet with tales of what a lovely down to earth lady she was, as if rather than making momentary eye contact, they had spent a week in the company of the beloved monarch. Stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harry Hewitt does have a certain ring to it.

I wonder if Jim ever exercised his access rights, so he and Harry would have a clandestine meet up every Saturday in a private room at Fortnum and Mason for afternoon tea and a few lines of charlie.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harry Hewitt does have a certain ring to it.

If the mother they share had been loyal (and she had no reason to be, seeing as Charles was firing muck Camilla's way), there might be a chance the siblings' unlikeliness was a genetic abnormality – much in the same way Eddie may have been born black, despite white parentage, because of genetic lineage malfunctions. It is feasible. But the fact she swapped partners regularly, which her vapidness couldn't conceal (essentially starting the modern-day paparazzi's modus operandi), arouses deep suspicions from the outset.

Are-Prince-William-and-Prince-Harry-plot

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unlikely that 'Charlie' would be present.

I was attempting ironic inuendo, but I haven't been to the pub yet, so it could've been worse.

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If the mother they share had been loyal (and she had no reason to be, seeing as Charles was firing muck Camilla's way), there might be a chance the siblings' unlikeliness was a genetic abnormality – much in the same way Eddie may have been born black, despite white parentage, because of genetic lineage malfunctions. It is feasible. But the fact she swapped partners regularly, which her vapidness couldn't conceal (essentially starting the modern-day paparazzi's modus operandi), arouses deep suspicions from the outset.

Are-Prince-William-and-Prince-Harry-plot

Look at the photo that you chose to illustrate your point, which, incidentally, is based on no evidence whatsoever. Underneath the red hair is a classic Charles look.

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Look at the photo that you chose to illustrate your point, which, incidentally, is based on no evidence whatsoever. Underneath the red hair is a classic Charles look.

That fucking Harry needs to clean himself up. Twat looks like he should be delivering pizzas in a clapped out Peugeot 206 with that shitty hair and beard. And why has someone been allowed to wipe jizz on Charles's left shoulder? Fucking disgraceful.

On 28/08/2017 at 6:56 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

and I thought I had a thoughts that hinged on the twisted.Nearly coughed my fucking breakfast up when I read that,fucking good work Sir