CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jason Osamede Okundaye

Eddie

The student head of Cambridge's equality group has claimed that 'all white people are racist' after praising rioters in Dalston who lit bonfires and hurled petrol bombs at police.

He said that white people had 'colonised' Dalston and ordered them to 'go back' to areas such as Exeter, how can white english colonise their own country?

Okundaye, tweeted 'All white people are racist. White middle class, white working class, white men, white women, white gays, white children they can ALL geddit' , he also claimed it was 'absolutely delicious' to watch 'middle-class white people despair over black people protesting in their colonised Dalston',  the stupid cunt can not see the irony in that racist statement.  Not even Rick would be able to justify this...

Last year, the trouble maker was part of a Cambridge campaign calling for a bronze cockerel, which was the symbol of Jesus College, to be ‘repatriated’ to Africa. I suggest he follows suit.

Double standards from a bunch of racists who want the colour of their own skin to give them the exact same "privilege" that they accuse whites of having. Surprise surprise that it comes from a fucking university.

Cunts need to remember that they're living in a country that was one of the very first to take large scale measures against the slave trade and that the freedom he's enjoying today might not have happened if it wasn't for the ancestors of the white Brits that he so despises.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

The student head of Cambridge's equality group has claimed that 'all white people are racist' after praising rioters in Dalston who lit bonfires and hurled petrol bombs at police...

Have you been stalking "...Is a Cunt", now that The Mocking Shop has gone all self-consciously bashful?

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Another fucking racist cock sucker.

Surprisingly, the police have decided no offence has been committed and have already dropped their probe.

All of the press reports seem to focus on Mr Okundaye's role as head of the University's equality group, but none mention what  he is actually studying. I've therefore spent 5 minutes trying to find out, and must commend Cambridge University on their firewalls and up-to-date vulnerability patching. Bastards.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Surprisingly, the police have decided no offence has been committed and have already dropped their probe.

All of the press reports seem to focus on Mr Okundaye's role as head of the University's equality group, but none mention what  he is actually studying. I've therefore spent 5 minutes trying to find out, and must commend Cambridge University on their firewalls and up-to-date vulnerability patching. Bastards.

Sociology and politics. It's on the daily mail website. Sociology and politics eh, what a fucking surprise. Combine the two subject courses and just call it 'hate whitey'.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Daily mail of course, the only newspaper brave enough to print the truth.

Apparently Diana wanted Brexit. The Daily Mail knows this because they've consulted a psychic, who has consulted Diana. I wish I was making it up. 

Guest Manky

I like the Daily Mail website. It is the thinking mans Daily Star.

I think all Johnny Foreigners should be encouraged to slag off England. From the comfort of their mud hut with cholera ridden waterholes 10 miles away and a president who has 25 Ferraris all paid for by my foreign aid.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:58 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Sociology and politics. It's on the daily mail website. Sociology and politics eh, what a fucking surprise. Combine the two subject courses and just call it 'hate whitey'.

Or call it 'cuntism'.

On 8/5/2017 at 7:10 AM, Manky said:

I like the Daily Mail website. It is the thinking mans Daily Star.

I think all Johnny Foreigners should be encouraged to slag off England. From the comfort of their mud hut with cholera ridden waterholes 10 miles away and a president who has 25 Ferraris all paid for by my foreign aid.

It's  baffling why these cunts travel thousands of miles, to live and study in a country they so clearly despise, maybe they ain't too bright after all, in which case, they're wasting my taxes, so they should fuck off to somewhere else that appeals to their cuntish sensibilities.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, r-soles said:

It's  baffling why these cunts travel thousands of miles, to live and study in a country they so clearly despise, maybe they ain't too bright after all, in which case, they're wasting my taxes, so they should fuck off to somewhere else that appeals to their cuntish sensibilities.

They get one of the best educations in the world in an establishment founded by slave traders, empire builders or generals noted for killing the natives by the bus load. Then the entitled little cunts bite the hand that feeds them. I would like to see who and how many pay their loans back.

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

That Robert Mugabe -  he always scrubs up well and dresses nicely doesn't he .. for a president that is .

Agreed. I also think Mugabe's heart is a good one. He's often misunderstood, much in the same way Stalin, Hitler and Bieber are.