CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV royalty Clive Tyldesley

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Cometh the big footie match, cometh the cuntish commentators. Cunt supreme is this screeching plank who has no fucking clue just bluster and bullshit and is so far up Old Trafford's arse it's laughable.  I wish he'd choke on that microphone personally the mug.

C56AD9BC-BC7A-4182-80BE-E254C23B68B8-275-00000051EB9A287F.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Cometh the big footie match, cometh the cuntish commentators. Cunt supreme is this screeching plank who has no fucking clue just bluster and bullshit and is so far up Old Trafford's arse it's laughable.  I wish he'd choke on that microphone personally the mug.

Fuck me, look at those fucking teeth.

Wallace and Gromit- The Curse of the Were-Faggot

Guest Ollyboro
19 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I like the way his teeth match his hairline. Long in the middle; up at the sides. Spunkers last client follows a similar style. He's bald.

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

A lower class chav slagging off another lower class chav....over football.

Fuck off oik.

2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Is the comma button on your keyboard part-fucked, Arthur?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

And if it isn't then football is for poofs, Arthur. It has no place within these hallowed halls.

He's getting off fairly lightly so far for a maiden football nomination. I well remember the shoeing I got over my own Chris Kamara and Sammy Lee missives, and don't think I've forgotten it either, you bunch of fucking wankers. One day soon us real men will outnumber you unpatriotic homosexuals, and sanity will be restored to the Corner.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's getting off fairly lightly so far for a maiden football nomination. I well remember the shoeing I got over my own Chris Kamara and Sammy Lee missives, and don't think I've forgotten it either, you bunch of fucking wankers. One day soon us real men will outnumber you unpatriotic homosexuals, and sanity will be restored to the Corner.

The height of manliness:

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ooh get her! 

4 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I had high hopes for you, arthur, a new cunt willing to dive in headfirst, posting noms with little regard for how awful they may be, brashly commenting on others' posts like you own the place. 

Having read your efforts - I now realise that you're a bland simpleton who'd be better off dead. 

Please kill yourself. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I had high hopes for you, arthur, a new cunt willing to dive in headfirst, posting noms with little regard for how awful they may be, brashly commenting on others' posts like you own the place. 

Having read your efforts - I now realise that you're a bland simpleton who'd be better off dead. 

Please kill yourself. 

I've already spunked two likes on Arthur, in the hope of grooming and cultivating him as a member of my like farm. That was prior to this nomination, when he had a semblance of humour and bonhomie about him. However, following this absolute pile of fucking shit, I no longer wish to be associated with him.

Arthur, the clique has passed judgement. Fuck off or be damned.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've already spunked two likes on Arthur, in the hope of grooming and cultivating him as a member of my like farm. That was prior to this nomination, when he had a semblance of humour and bonhomie about him. However, following this absolute pile of fucking shit, I no longer wish to be associated with him.

Arthur, the clique has passed judgement. Fuck off or be damned.

Understandable, your judgement's probably a little off having spent most of the last few months in solitary but for 1 hour of exercise a day and the sound of mongumental cunt banging his spam head against the wall and singing Roy Chubby Brown's entire back catalogue. 

I hope you've retracted said likes. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes but your sammy lee nomination was probably posted while he was still playing. How old is CC?

Guest Ollyboro
7 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Artie lad, I own a two pint glass. So far tonight I've drank two snakebites from said glass, necked half a bottle of wine and had a very impressive spliff.  I'm trying to contract clinical depression and it's just not fucking happening. I've called the Samaritans, and do you know what? I got a Polish cunt on an answering machine. And he's shipping out because of Brexit and the weakness of the pound. Think on.