CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jemma Beale

Guest Manky

So this pie gobbling lump of shit cunt got raped 9 times and sexually assaulted 6 times according to her.

Now I ain't a detective but I would suspect some porkies off it well before court time.

416879A700000578-4601950-image-a-2_1497430916249.jpg

Just now, Roadkill said:

Maybe the excessive food intake was a coping mechanism...?

Maybe it was a fat cunt before the need to cope. Her gravitational pull could have dragged innocent passers by towards her resulting in 15 unfortunate misunderstandings,

Just now, Manky said:

Maybe it was a fat cunt before the need to cope. Her gravitational pull could have dragged innocent passers by towards her resulting in 15 unfortunate misunderstandings,

That's a horrifying thought... I bet you can still hear the screams of the lost on quiet nights...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That's a horrifying thought... I bet you can still hear the screams of the lost on quiet nights...

It would fucking echo.

Now she will be entertained at a women's prison full of lady tennis players and rug munching will be endemic. Looks like crime has paid for her.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

How is it possible to shag that thing ...I'd say it was physically and mechanically impossible ...Unless Ape..the fag mauler  made some kind of  miniature spreading bar ..like a jaws of flange access or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Even rapists have standards

So speak our resident Casanovas. Neil you defiantly would shag it and panzy would be back scuttling the tradesmens in no time

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The Nike trainers and the hoodie gives her a bit of a sporty vibe. I bet she's got a size 24 thong on under all that. No need to thank me Neil, that's your wank material sorted for tonight.

On 25/08/2017 at 4:38 PM, Panzerknacker said:

How is it possible to shag that thing ...I'd say it was physically and mechanically impossible ...Unless Ape..the fag mauler  made some kind of  miniature spreading bar ..like a jaws of flange access or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

Yeah, and ape could use parts from your disabability equipment to make them. After all, we all know you don't need them.

41 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, and ape could use parts from your disababily equipment to make them. After all, we all know you don't need them.

Everything I have has a use ...I've no time for extraneous equipment. ..just what I'm entitled to ...you could qualify for a ball gag. ..instantly improve the lives of those around you

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/25/2017 at 11:38 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Roll her in flour, slap her thigh, and ride the tsunami into the wet spot!  Must we spell everything out for you, Panzy???  Ffs, sort yourself out you cunt!  

Exactly what kind of red-blooded bloke could even contemplate filling this fucking shapeless aisle-blocker up with his man-diesel?

It's the kind of benefits-dependent blubbernaught that gets reported in the red-tops for being found fucking a lame horse, while stuffing double-fried chips up her sweaty, mustard-crusted arse.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Utter fucking moose. Absolutely no way any of it happened, only in her imagination. No amount of blindfolding, threats or viagara would work on that awful wreck. Even Rotherham rape gangs would say no.

• 1 year later...

Back to fucking Jail, you fucking swampbeast.

Get down the gym while you’re at it. I would estimate your Hba1c is about 150.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6860231/Fantasist-jailed-falsely-accusing-15-men-rape-sexual-assault-appeals-conviction.html

Whatever happened to Manky, anyway?

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6860231/Fantasist-jailed-falsely-accusing-15-men-rape-sexual-assault-appeals-conviction.html

Her latest pictures indicate further physical growth. I would imagine the prison authorities would have a fairly standardised daily calorific allowance for inmates. Probably around 1800 per day for women, and 2300 for men.

It looks like this porker has ingratiated herself with the 'Greggs pasty baron' of C wing.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her latest pictures indicate further physical growth. I would imagine the prison authorities would have a fairly standardised daily calorific allowance for inmates. Probably around 1800 per day for women, and 2300 for men.

It looks like this porker has ingratiated herself with the 'Greggs pasty baron' of C wing.

How many pasties can you hide in a standard dead rat?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

She certainly dressed to impress in court. "I'm up before the judge with my freedom at stake. What shall I wear? I know, a hoody, jogging bottoms and trainers. That'll fucking impress the judge". 

• Like 1

On 25/08/2017 at 16:03, Manky said:

So this pie gobbling lump of shit cunt got raped 9 times and sexually assaulted 6 times according to her.

Now I ain't a detective but I would suspect some porkies off it well before court time.

416879A700000578-4601950-image-a-2_1497430916249.jpg

If I was a  bloke up in court accused of raping her my defence would be to fall about laughing and between breaths saying "Surely you fucking jest".