CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boxing entourages

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Can you imagine Drew's entourage?

Bald, toothless and piss-soaked, beige little bores wearing nappies and following around a hairless geriatric with a set of bungalow keys wedged up it's arsehole.

But I wouldn't even want you in my entourage Decs. You fucking carrot crunching yokel.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, over the next few weeks I might say certain things that I don't really mean. A certain member needs to be destroyed and there will be casualties.

I will put some lead weights on my walking frame.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, over the next few weeks I might say certain things that I don't really mean. A certain member needs to be destroyed and there will be casualties.

What are the conditions of your parole Frank? There's so few cunts on here you can trust but you know I've got your back

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

What are the conditions of your parole Frank? There's so few cunts on here you can trust but you know I've got your back

Watch your back Frank this is a trap.

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yawn. Easily the biggest non-entity on CC these days. I just caught up on Eric wiping his arse with you the other day, superb, he didn't even break a sweat doing it. 

What do you think about that? Idiot. 

I deserved it. Two steps back, bubble.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good old Frank, more spin than a funnel web spider, and twice as poisonous.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape, I know I'm on my own here. Stubby might not be your average alfie noakes walk-over, but you know the way I work. Celebrate me now.. while I'm here.

You are upset because your husband punkape got coolered again. Your utter diatribe and lack of effort, like you have no future.

I thought the Sussex gas cloud was the stench of your putrid rotting tumorous carcass, ruining a lovely sunny day by the sea.

The only thing about you worth celebrating is your, hopefully, imminent screaming death.

13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are upset because your husband punkape got coolered again. Your utter diatribe and lack of effort, like you have no future.

I thought the Sussex gas cloud was the stench of your putrid rotting tumorous carcass, ruining a lovely sunny day by the sea.

Tbe only thing about you worth celebrating is your, hopefully, imminent screaming death.

I'll see to the last bit noaker....

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll see to the last bit noaker....

If you mean the celebrations stubbsy, I don't think you'll have any bother raising a crowd. The queue for that's going to make the bank holiday traffic look like a quiet night in Greenland, and the champagne bill will bankroll the frogs for decades to come. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Sheeit, I've only been here 2 minutes and here's a boxing thread turning into a tale of revenge....Should be more interesting than the many piss poor films covering the genre though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, I've never felt this way before. You make me fucking sick.

I thought that was the chemo?  Radiation?  Ahh fuck it....the kebab you consumed last night after a week sitting out?  Please die!  

8 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Sheeit, I've only been here 2 minutes and here's a boxing thread turning into a tale of revenge....Should be more interesting than the many piss poor films covering the genre though.

"Interesting" isn't a word often used on the corner, lugs. Top marks for somehow crowbarring it in.