CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is 'agrircural'? I think bill's pissed again.

Actually I was pissed yes. It was a Friday night. 

How was sitting in by yourself in the bedsit? Sobering, I'd imagine.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Five spelling mistakes in one cunting word!

Farmer@William T.D. Stickers Explain yourself thickoid

How can one make five spelling mistakes in one word?

Comma missing from the end of William T.D. Stickers. Full stop missing from the end of explain yourself thickoid. Oh dear.

Guest Bill Stickers

The triad of flids, sensing their first victory over the Top Dog Stickers, for some admittedly sloppy spelling whilst pissed on an iPhone.

It's a stunning victory lads. The plaudits are bowing. One of you might get promoted to Honorary Moderator (albeit with no powers), to commemorate this fantastic vanquishing of your foe.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Comma missing from the end of William T.D. Stickers. Full stop missing from the end of explain yourself thickoid. Oh dear.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

People who live in glass bedsits shouldn't throw stones. Your grammar is usually fucking appalling and you've now also revealed that you can't count. 

Explain yourself, thickoid.

Not that I'm getting at you ehh lads?

The next response from either of you sad fuckers means I win hands down.

I'm off into the garden in its agricultural setting to doing some chores. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Full time score: Stubbs 17, clique 0

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not that I'm getting at you ehh lads?

The next response from either of you sad fuckers means I win hands down.

I'm off into the garden in its agricultural setting to doing some chores. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flustered.

The scorelines, the rehashing of rattled, it's all recycled top dog material.

At best you students can imitate the master, but you'll never be him or exceed him. 

T

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're coming accros as slightly peeved this morning, bill. Settle down. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@luke swarm come to me, baby.

Greetings Decimus, I trust that you have prospered in my absence. I see that the corner is undergoing one of those periods of banality despite the valiant efforts of yourself, William and Bubba.

I feel the need to do some cunting and of course be subject to the same. Good to breath the free air again.     

Just now, luke swarm said:

Greetings Decimus, I trust that you have prospered in my absence. I see that the corner is undergoing one of those periods of banality despite the valiant efforts of yourself, William and Bubba.

I feel the need to do some cunting and of course be subject to the same. Good to breath the free air again.     

In order to bring you up to speed, and apologies if I'm repeating what you already know, but: Proper now owns the place, withers is on life support, Alfie doesn't own a yacht, fender is still looking for his hammers and we've a new/old cunt called stubby who is borderline special needs and has a degree made out of shit roll and crayons hanging on his cloakroom wall. 

Welcome back old friend, it's been too long. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

‘Stickers will be proud as punch when he reads this.....

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

In order to bring you up to speed, and apologies if I'm repeating what you already know, but: Proper now owns the place, withers is on life support, Alfie doesn't own a yacht, fender is still looking for his hammers and we've a new/old cunt called stubby who is borderline special needs and has a degree made out of shit roll and crayons hanging on his cloakroom wall. 

Welcome back old friend, it's been too long. 

Cheers Bubba, thanks for the update, it will take me a few days to settle in I but look forward to working with you again, is anyone close to a mental breakdown/meltdown that I can assist with.      

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

‘Stickers will be proud as punch when he reads this.....

Hello Ape, I trust that you are still counteracting Pinkapes homophobic/stupid golf club nonsense

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Just now, luke swarm said:

Hello Ape, I trust that you are still counteracting Pinkapes homophobic/stupid golf club nonsense

Good to see you back, Luke. Yes, I still enjoy a bit of Pukeape baiting, but I’m concerned that his program is slowly becoming sentient. He’s had the odd moment where he almost makes sense, although it’s more likely to be the monkey and typewriter scenario. But you never know.....