CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

13 hours ago, Neil said:

I told you I'm not fucking fat!

Never mind this shit Neil, now I've heard you talk I'll permanently have an image of Ray Winstone in 'Sexy Beast' in my mind.

Anyway, I was walking along Weaver's Way at the weekend, and out the corner of my eye I saw in an adjacent field what I can only describe as a big black dog. And I mean big and I mean black, Dianne Abbott style.

Old Shuck?

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit Neil, now I've heard you talk I'll permanently have an image of Ray Winstone in 'Sexy Beast' in my mind.

Anyway, I was walking along Weaver's Way at the weekend, and out the corner of my eye I saw in an adjacent field what I can only describe as a big black dog. And I mean big and I mean black, Dianne Abbott style.

Old Shuck?

You're the problem! You're the fucking problem, you fucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! I'm telling you, Aitch: you keep looking at me, I'll put you in the fucking ground, promise you!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Old Shuck?

Diane (Abbott) would be a good name for Guy Gibson's dog eh Deco?

Especially as the stupid black cunt gets run over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Don't, they've already got more than enough cunts as it is.

What’s your favourite ballet to prance about in, Cunto? It must be ‘Nutcacker?’ Filthy Cunt.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ballet-director-critic-dog-excrement-hanover-germany-b2281391.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Old Shuck?

Romford on a Friday night, full of black shucks

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s your favourite ballet to prance about in, Cunto? It must be ‘Nutcacker?’ Filthy Cunt.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ballet-director-critic-dog-excrement-hanover-germany-b2281391.html

I was reading the same story and immediately copied the link for our resident canine kak connoisseur, before seeing your comment.

Local rag article, R-Soles' hometown:

TOWN RESIDENTS are being urged by police to once again keep their doors and windows locked at night.

The latest initiative with the Town Council comes as a man known locally as the "Pavement Phantom" exposed himself to another dog walker in Croke Park – the third such incident in the past fortnight. DCI Dave Angel, investigating, said:

"We believe the same bestial sexual predator has struck again, this time in front of a young mother walking her Labrador home after dropping off her children at school. Previous witnessess, mostly dog-walkers, describe him as 'gaunt-faced' and 'carrying soiled poo bags around his waist, dangling like corks on an Aussie hat'. He is believed to be mentally unstable, smelly, angry, stupid, and should not be approached."

In a recent twist on the suspect's usual modus operandi, latest witnesses describe the gentleman following them dressed in a Sooty costume, muttering 'I'll fuckin' get you Wiffles & Dickless... if it's the last fuckin' thing I fuckin' do, hurr hurr', while carrying what is best described as a "Rambo-style" military backpack. 

Continued Angel: "While this bizarre individual might be doing the local council a favour by helping to keep the streets clean of canine waste, we urge anyone with information to get in touch with us via Crimestoppers on 01234 567890 before the 'Pavement Phantom' strikes again."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can only imagine Dr Doggy would have cum in his pants if he’d been on the receiving end of such a scat attack.

That’s a weeks worth of wanks sorted out for him.

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We believe the same bestial sexual predator has struck again, this time in front of a young mother walking her Labrador home

The victim was unable to give an accurate description of the predator but DCI Angel stated that he is hopeful that her guide dog may be able to help the enquiry progress if and when the poor animal recovers from its current traumatised state.

On 13/02/2023 at 17:52, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don't know what's worse, your all-consuming need to keep posting scat jibes, or the fact that you obviously waste a lot of your time to go looking for scat references in the media.

Have you spoken to a mental health professional about your obsession, Peter?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cunt said:

I don't know what's worse, your all-consuming need to keep posting scat jibes, or the fact that you obviously waste a lot of your time to go looking for scat references in the media.

Eat shit, stool-sniffer.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, cunt said:

As if on queue, its Dr dog shite with his dull commentary on a site he’s completely unsuited to. 

If I were you, I’d stick to waddling around with your trousers around your ankles, trying to jab your pathetic cock up a poor dogs arse.

Get fucked you suspect, scat loving cunt 

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eat shit, stool-sniffer.

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As if on queue, its Dr dog shite with his dull commentary on a site he’s completely unsuited to. 

If I were you, I’d stick to waddling around with your trousers around your ankles, trying to jab your pathetic cock up a poor dogs arse.

Get fucked you suspect, scat loving cunt 

Lovely, another pair of scat obsessed Dickless disciples.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I see our man Benjamin Netan4x2 is back in the Jewstag. 

Did you ever find out what was in those little boxes?

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

My money's on a foreskin

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ok.

Fuck me. Liven your fucking selves up you dreary pair of cunts.

If the third reich has come to this level of watery, I’m buying a fucking pick-up truck and joining the AB.