CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone Idle Cunts and Cunts who buy weird Franchises to accomodate them.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Thought I would start off with something gentle and easy to abuse.

Every two weeks or so the divorced woman across the road who owns two of those little yappy dogs that are featured on a scotch whisky bottle has a large white van parked on her drive. The logo on the side of the van informs everybody that it belongs to an outfit called "Dial A Dog Wash". What the fuck is that all about, obviously this dopey cunt is so bloody bone idle that she cannot even tie the mutts to a post and hose the cunts down with cold water. Something that is not only essential but if like me you enjoy tormenting small animals is a positive treat.

Also what kind of cunt thinks, I know what I would like to do with my life, Give shampoos and blow dry's to greasy canines in the back of a tranny van for cunts too stupid and idle to do it themselves. Even worse, they obviously think its lucrative enough to pay thousands for the franchise to do this dismal pointless job. What next I ask, meals on wheels and a dog walking service for these cunts.

She has got a nice arse though and walks the dogs religiously at 7 every morning, not that I have been running to the window every time she does.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Americans love that sort of free-spirited entrepreneurship. But this isn't America, so fuck that.

Where I used to work, this girl worked at the coffee stand. She had brown teeth. She fucked off to London on a "career break". Before her career began, presumably.

36 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Every two weeks or so the divorced woman across the road who owns two of those little yappy dogs that are featured on a scotch whisky bottle has a large white van parked on her drive. The logo on the side of the van informs everybody that it belongs to an outfit called "Dial A Dog Wash". What the fuck is that all about, obviously this dopey cunt is so bloody bone idle that she cannot even tie the mutts to a post and hose the cunts down with cold water. Something that is not only essential but if like me you enjoy tormenting small animals is a positive treat.

Also what kind of cunt thinks, I know what I would like to do with my life, Give shampoos and blow dry's to greasy canines in the back of a tranny van for cunts too stupid and idle to do it themselves. Even worse, they obviously think its lucrative enough to pay thousands for the franchise to do this dismal pointless job. What next I ask, meals on wheels and a dog walking service for these cunts.

She has got a nice arse though and walks the dogs religiously at 7 every morning, not that I have been running to the window every time she does.

That's my sister Esmeralda you're talking about. She does 'special' dances for extra money. 

If anyone tried grooming, washing or walking my dog, the compo I would have to pay for numerous teeth rashes and missing flesh bits would be horrendous.

Little people with big ideas. One in a billion succeeds, the rest fade into history. Fuck ambition. All it does is highlight a persons lack of ability. 

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I don't know who you are, but this simply doesn't flow. Do it again.

Guest Piston
12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I fear, your lordship, that you may be lusting in vain.

It may be that the logo is a mere diversion and that the lady has engaged a professional gigolo to service her own insatiable growler. If only you had got in quicker.

This covert practice may be the 'dogging' which I have seen mention of in Her Majesty's Daily Telegraph.

Woof woof!

43 minutes ago, Piston said:

I fear, your lordship, that you may be lusting in vain.

It may be that the logo is a mere diversion and that the lady has engaged a professional gigolo to service her own insatiable growler. If only you had got in quicker.

This covert practice may be the 'dogging' which I have seen mention of in Her Majesty's Daily Telegraph.

Woof woof!

Laffin

Panzerknacker 

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I've found that however fetching the lady's arse might be luke, I always get put off the vinegar strokes when I clock the plastic pouches of dogshit she's clutching. 

You have to respect Ljke Swarm. Being one of the Black Country massive, the Wolverhampton posse, with a debilitating speech impediment disguised as a Brummie  accent and low intelligenge endemic south of Stockport and he sticks his head over the parapet once again.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, scotty said:

I've found that however fetching the lady's arse might be luke, I always get put off the vinegar strokes when I clock the plastic pouches of dogshit she's clutching. 

Patience is the virtue of Princes Scotty, Give them time to dispose of said bags of canine poop before you drag them into the bush's my boy.     

21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You obviously live on some horrendous council estate.....

Do you find syringes and needles in your vicinity ?

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Manky said:

You have to respect Ljke Swarm. Being one of the Black Country massive, the Wolverhampton posse, with a debilitating speech impediment disguised as a Brummie  accent and low intelligenge endemic south of Stockport and he sticks his head over the parapet once again.

There does seem to be a lack of representation from this locality Manky, Its rather a mystery as in the west midlands we have more cunts per capita than any other part of the country save London. Although I would say that the quality of sheer cuntishness of the average west midlands cunt is far and above any other on this sceptre isle.

Its about time we are given the recognition we deserve.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

There does seem to be a lack of representation from this locality Manky, Its rather a mystery as in the west midlands we have more cunts per capita than any other part of the country save London. Although I would say that the quality of sheer cuntishness of the average west midlands cunt is far and above any other on this sceptre isle.

Have the Barr Beacon Mountain Rescue Team been eaten by pikeys yet?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You obviously live on some horrendous council estate.....

Nonsense, nearly every house on this estate has been purchased legally from the council, some of the houses even have stick on Cotswold effect cladding, a fine place to live and raise a family.  

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

One of our newer members, Snowflake, is from Birmingham. The number of Midlanders is rising. 

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Did you sniff plenty of glue over the weekend ?

I’ve asked you this many times before, and never recieved a satisfactory answer. Why do you leave a space before your question marks? Did you ever go to school? Honestly, for someone who purports to have been to public school, you’re a bit of a dunce, aren’t you?

Fuck off.