CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone Idle Cunts and Cunts who buy weird Franchises to accomodate them.

Guest luke swarm

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Not sure how feeling a subject like Grenfell is inappropriate equates to being miserable, but since you’re supposedly French, being miserable is probably the norm for you.

Have you seen French art house cinema? 80 minutes of a man sitting on a wooden chair, staring at a tree through a window. No wonder they're fucking miserable.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen French art house cinema? 80 minutes of a man sitting on a wooden chair, staring at a tree through a window. No wonder they're fucking miserable.

I’d rather drill holes in my face with a DeWalt 18V cordless drill and 22mm spade bit, than watch anything French.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Except Jesus was a Makita man.

If the truth be known Jesus was actually not that good at carpentry game regardless of which power tools he favoured....people would order their new kitchens or built in wardrobes but rarely did the order get fulfilled in time, he was always disappearing into the wilderness for forty days and forty nights or running around doing his itinerant preaching.

He did knock out a cracking un-planed crucifix which required very little skill or time. Did quite a bit of contract work for the romans I understand. 

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

and these days we see the likes of Top Cat and Shaggy and Scooby prostituting themselves for money.

Is nothing sacred?

Top Cat is a bit of a cunt to be honest. As for Scooby and Shaggy - they’re a pair of spaced out hippies. Now this guy, Mr Salad Fingers, is solid:

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Miserable cunt.

There will not be a send off,

A funeral or mass,                            

Just a pathetic little vodka,          

From a dirty little glass.

To the world's greatest cunt,        

From the oldest swinger in town.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Top Cat is a bit of a cunt to be honest. As for Scooby and Shaggy - they’re a pair of spaced out hippies. Now this guy, Mr Salad Fingers, is solid:

Rat Junior introduced me to this cove, thinking I'd commit suicide and he'd get all the money. Cheeky git

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There will not be a send off,

A funeral or mass,                            

Just a pathetic little vodka,          

From a dirty little glass.

To the world's greatest cunt,        

From the oldest swinger in town.

Pretentious drivel from a sad little man. I ready sense you're on brink of another meltdown/ban. Side with me and I'll try to look after you  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I was introduced to Salad Fingers by an Apelet, and despite its strangeness, I find it fascinating. What fascinates me is the mind that conceived the idea in the first place. Proper fucked. 

Yes, you cunt! You've got me at it now, I just watched episode 2 "I like it when the red water comes out". More fucking shit I'm going to end up watching because of someone on here. Like  'Trailer Park Boys'.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, you cunt! You've got me at it now, I just watched episode 2 "I like it when the red water comes out". More fucking shit I'm going to end up watching because of someone on here. Like  'Trailer Park Boys'.

Zombie Gnome Ass Fuckers anyone?

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keep watching - it gets even worse. Right at the end of the last episode, he gives a head massage to a gangling poof.

• Like 1