CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foxy bingo ad

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No baws it isn't. .ads on every ten minutes. .inducing other bipolar flabbas into gambling. .she needs immediate re-education 

If she can be taught to suck really hard I think I could find a use for her.

f3bbf7e3d0c9264852df5f6414a8b959--heathe

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she can be taught to suck really hard I think I could find a use for her.

f3bbf7e3d0c9264852df5f6414a8b959--heathe

I think for a tenner, she'll quickly remember how to suck a golf ball through 30 feet of garden hose.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
52 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think for a tenner, she'll quickly remember how to suck a golf ball through 30 feet of garden hose.  

Or maybe just a well fitted bra and a hair brush.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

A lazy nomination, from a lazy cunt.

It's about the best the bog dwelling twat can manage so don't be too hard. It's only his 2nd nom of the year as he's been smashing in the back doors of the local hotties (corpses). So much for the non hatin' pansy boy-the old you would have said good luck to her for making a few quid

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's about the best the bog dwelling twat can manage so don't be too hard. It's only his 2nd nom of the year as he's been smashing in the back doors of the local hotties (corpses). So much for the non hatin' pansy boy-the old you would have said good luck to her for making a few quid

I reckon if ya shill for a drink or gambling company yer not above hating 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She could suck a golf ball.......

....out of a cock.

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'll be getting up now and travelling to my local eatery by bicycle  to have my Saturday morning fry up

Panzerknacker 

I'm beginning to think you look like an Irish version of Peter Stringfellow or Iggy Pop, with long (ginger) locks and gym-toned geriatric tits – clear signs of a cantankerous old fart who can't let go of his youth. Do the greasy spoon staff always do everything for you with Flora ProActiv these days?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to think you look like an Irish version of Peter Stringfellow or Iggy Pop, with long (ginger) locks and gym-toned geriatric tits – clear signs of a cantankerous old fart who can't let go of his youth. Do the greasy spoon staff always do everything for you with Flora ProActiv these days?

Laffin ...ya have moments of brilliance wuggers. ..this is one of them..pity it'll be obscured in a minute or two 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think they would see better results smearing ProActiv over the lazy cunt before bed to see if he absorbed any of the supposed 'activeness'.