CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amanda Holden, what's she for?

and

Guest judgetwi
On 27/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, r-soles said:

Did you notice Amanda Holden's gaffe on This Morning?

aa4e0564fa9dc419f086ad15918fdd62--amanda

She was actually wearing knickers, for a change!

She’s for wankers like you to jerk off over......and doing a pretty good job by the looks of it.

Don’t forget to wash your hands thank you.

On 12/19/2017 at 4:12 AM, judgetwi said:

She’s for wankers like you to jerk off over......and doing a pretty good job by the looks of it.

Don’t forget to wash your hands thank you.

As far as I can remember I have not wanked over Amanda Holden, I'm not saying I wouldn't, just that I can't recall doing so.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nocti said:

There's a first time for everything Soles. Come on, it's Christmas. Perhaps make it monthly as a new years resolution?

Look, if you twist my arm, it's the 29th of February and it's a blue moon, I might be able to muster a semi and let it dribble over her gash.

Is that acceptable?

20 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Look, if you twist my arm, it's the 29th of February and it's a blue moon, I might be able to muster a semi and let it dribble over her gash.

Is that acceptable?

I’m sure you would find the process far easier with a picture of David Furnish.

lol.

Fuck off idiot.

50 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Is that acceptable?

Actually, I'd say that's more than acceptable. It's bordering on the overly sentimental in my books, you hopeless romantic.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

I’m sure you would find the process far easier with a picture of David Furnish.

lol.

Fuck off idiot.

Is that the 'tribute' picture that you keep in that pretty little locket you have draped around your scrawny neck?

Suck cock Puffnstuff

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 12/19/2017 at 4:12 AM, judgetwi said:

She's 46, so too old and boring. 

• 2 years later...
Guest steve murray

You guys make me fucking laugh, I have never in my life heard SO many jealous guys in my life talk about Amanda Holden as you do. What is it because she has made a dam good living for herself or you can't get into her pants because your dicks are to small. Good on ya Amanda keep doing what you are doing honey show off your body and suck as many cocks as you want, I won't call you filthy names I just wish I could slide my cock inside you too BUT I know one thing these arse holes that put you down are just lonely simple weak Idiots don't worry about them.

You go girl xx 

20 hours ago, steve murray said:

You guys make me fucking laugh, I have never in my life heard SO many jealous guys in my life talk about Amanda Holden as you do. What is it because she has made a dam good living for herself or you can't get into her pants because your dicks are to small. Good on ya Amanda keep doing what you are doing honey show off your body and suck as many cocks as you want, I won't call you filthy names I just wish I could slide my cock inside you too BUT I know one thing these arse holes that put you down are just lonely simple weak Idiots don't worry about them.

You go girl xx 

Retard.

20 hours ago, steve murray said:

You go girl xx 

You'll notice that its taken nearly 20 hours from your post to someone actually responding to it. That tells you that nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say. Take that as a lesson and fuck off to mumsnet where I'm sure your banal fuckwit efforts will be welcome. 

Welcome to the corner Steve. With that piss poor first effort I think you may have to 'do an Amanda' to get accepted, that is, try and befriend a more popular member and use them to get what you want. You know, like when she got shacked up with Les Dennis just to open doors into showbiz for her because she had no discernible talent herself. Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'll notice that its taken nearly 20 hours from your post to someone actually responding to it. That tells you that nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say. Take that as a lesson and fuck off to mumsnet where I'm sure your banal fuckwit efforts will be welcome. 

Not so, the post was hidden pending account approval which was at 09.36 BST, so a response was made in 2h 25 mins.  The newby has a point though.

21 hours ago, steve murray said:

You go girl xx 

You soft cunt

Guest steve murray

Typical response from a pack of CUNTS like you guys...hahahaha I knew I would get such a pathetic reply from pathetic people.

Hey King Billy I hope our paths cross one day cunt I will rip out your fucking throat you piece of shit.. 

Just now, steve murray said:

Typical response from a pack of CUNTS like you guys...hahahaha I knew I would get such a pathetic reply from pathetic people.

Hey King Billy I hope our paths cross one day cunt I will rip out your fucking throat you piece 

Oh dear

51 minutes ago, steve murray said:

Hey King Billy I hope our paths cross one day cunt I will rip out your fucking throat you piece of shit.. 

Oh fuck! Here we go, another closet faggot wrestling with his sexuality.