CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tabloids printing bollocks

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

The Sun, Mail, Star, Mirror AND Metro are all running a story today about a Russian child savant who says he was born on Mars. 

Why is this shit taking up column inches in my news aggregator? What a waste of time giving the autistic little fuck and his attention seeking parents 15 minutes of fame.

Apparently this Cossack dweeb could hold his oversized head up unassisted from a young age, and learnt to speak earlier than average, so it must be true.

I hope he ends up on one of those clickbait sites in 20 years as part of an article headlined "You'll never guess where these child geniuses ended up?". Hopefully the answer in his case is dead, having tried to propel himself home to the red planet in a poorly constructed rocket ship.

Cunt!

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The Sun, Mail, Star, Mirror AND Metro are all running a story today about a Russian child savant who says he was born on Mars. 

Why is this shit taking up column inches in my news aggregator? What a waste of time giving the autistic little fuck and his attention seeking parents 15 minutes of fame.

Apparently this Cossack dweeb could hold his oversized head up unassisted from a young age, and learnt to speak earlier than average, so it must be true.

I hope he ends up on one of those clickbait sites in 20 years as part of an article headlined "You'll never guess where these child geniuses ended up?". Hopefully the answer in his case is dead, having tried to propel himself home to the red planet in a poorly constructed rocket ship.

Cunt!

He says martians live in underground tunnels and are 7 feet tall. How would he know that if he hadn't been there?  Well, William, it seems your self proclaimed vast intellect has let you down here. Thick cunt.

Looking at your choice of reading matter, dumbing down the news can't go low enough for you.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

He says martians live in underground tunnels and are 7 feet tall. How would he know that if he hadn't been there?  Well, William, it seems your self proclaimed vast intellect has let you down here. Thick cunt.

Looking at your choice of reading matter, dumbing down the news can't go low enough for you.

Actually they are three foot tall and live in those tunnels under Manchester and speak with Blackburn accents.

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Cunt!

I don't get it, is he a Russian national or a Martian national, if the latter then its obvious he is some kind of refugee cunt and has only come to Earth for the benefits and social housing. You see, this is what happens when a culture of something for nothing develops, I expect we will soon see hordes of these huge red cunts drifting here on rickety unsafe space vessels beaching near Dover and claiming extra terrestrial asylum here.

Fuck off you Martian cunts and go back to your own planet.

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't get it, is he a Russian national or a Martian national, if the latter then its obvious he is some kind of refugee cunt and has only come to Earth for the benefits and social housing. You see, this is what happens when a culture of something for nothing develops, I expect we will soon see hordes of these huge red cunts drifting here on rickety unsafe space vessels beaching near Dover and claiming extra terrestrial asylum here.

They'll take our

jobs

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll take our

jobs

Rare footage obtained from the last cunts corner Christmas party.

From left to right, monumental cunt, snatch, manky, Eric, fender and nobgobbler. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

It's that International Space Station that's to blame. The Martian fuckers float about outside it waiting for a space shuttle then break the back doors open and hide inside for a free trip down to Earth. Luckily there aren't any English space shuttles otherwise we'd be overrun with the fuckers. 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Cunt!

Not been on here for while, glad to see you're still full of shit.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I noticed that last week, and thought how enjoyable your prolonged absence was. Fuck off you thick tub of lard.

You actually took time away from sucking off Stickers for that?  Fuck off

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

better to land in Dover rather than Birmingham though Swarms.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I saw this nom. title and thought, "oh fucking shit, the equality brigade have got to the tabloids". Imagine my delight to still see a massive pair of tits on page 3.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Cunt!

Clickbait? 

16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

better to land in Dover rather than Birmingham though Swarms.

Course, if they did land in Birmingham, there would be no issue about them wanting to stay or claim asylum - and the average IQ of the city would go up by 10.

Mind you, it does that every time one if its citizens steps in a dog turd