CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas

Wolfie

7 minutes ago, Piston said:

Oh fuck, not already?

Wolf, this clearly pre-written atrocity is a crime against humanity.

Just when you think the consumerfest might pass un-noticed...and you've started Roops off!

Cunt!

It seems you're getting me mixed up with someone who values your feedback on my nominations, Piston.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It seems you're getting me mixed up with someone who values your feedback on my nominations, Piston.

It seems you're getting mixed up  re feedback versus a critical evaluation of 'opportunistic, utter bollocks'.

Happy Xmas (in  fucking advance) and a Very Happy Brief New Year.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why not nom something yourself, fuck face?

I have, go look. Lazy lard arse.

Crappy New Year.

Lol :rolleyes:

PS Not forgetting Fuck Off!

PPS  It seems you're getting me mixed up with someone who values your feedback on my nominations, Ape

Edited by Piston
Forgot 'Fuck Off' etc

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

I love Christmas !

Fuck off.

You just enjoy wrapping yourself in gift paper, blinking lights and giving yourself as a gift to the canal street faggots on Christmas Eve.  

Kill Yourself.

LOL

Fuck off!  

This whole thing gets on my tits. It has become a festival of gluttony, corporate greed and silly cunts drinking themselves into a crapulent state. I'd give retailers a two week period before 25th December to advertise and sell their shit and no more. Call me scrooge, miserable wanker or killjoy, I don't give a toss. Pile of Kakadu.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This whole thing gets on my tits. It has become a festival of gluttony, corporate greed and silly cunts drinking themselves into a crapulent state. I'd give retailers a two week period before 25th December to advertise and sell their shit and no more. Call me scrooge, miserable wanker or killjoy, I don't give a toss. Pile of Kakadu.

I would just like it if the shit would end as soon as the "big day" is over!  Fuck me, those Valentine's Day candy and flower kiosks won't set themselves up, ffs.  

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Christmas never seems to be a time for giving in Africa

Do they know its Christmas time at all? 

And do they give a fuck?

Gelfof is still a massive egotistical  cunt that hasn't changed the world one bit apart from his personal fortune. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

I disagree. Africans have given plenty to Bob Geldof over the years.

Some of them are now giving a lot to Europe, especially in parts of Sweden. Robbery, violence, gang rape. That sort of thing.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

We're barely into the second week of November and this two-month long shitfest has already begun. It doesn't matter where I turn – TV, internet or radio – there's an adult putting on some stupid fucking childish voice, trying to sell something few people actually need. I'm sick to the back teeth of it. And it's going to last until the end of December, which each year yields the biggest anti-climax known to modern man: the 'big day'.

While I respect the fact it's an exciting time for kids, it puts parents under unnecessary strain to afford not only price-inflated presents their loud, violent, stinky, snotty, spoilt little bundles of joy must have, it also creates a pressure-cooker situation in which the real meaning of being unselfish and forgiving has been completely forgotten because people no longer have time to appreciate it. Many families will suffer financially throughout January and February because of the expense of the relentless cuntfest, while one friend (who has two brats) said to me last week 'we're just going to have to get through it this year'. Nice.

If your family is anything like mine, you too will spend the day clock-watching as the Buck's Fizz goes down and the faux politeness disappears, with aunts and uncles (especially aunts) developing huge fucking McCain oven chips on their shoulders and tearing into one another. For me, this is the highlight of Christmas.

It's become a capitalist's playground which seems to go squarely against the grain of getting away from the drudgery of work to relax. More than any other class, retailers appeal to and seem to fleece the most gullible, chavvy, council-dwelling fuckwits for every penny they have, who in turn have been brainwashed into thinking December 25 is their raison d'être and sole purpose in life, putting their shitty, embarrassing, energy-wasting Chinese decorations on display six weeks prematurely.

As an atheist, I couldn't give a monkeys about the 'festive' period's religious aspect (I'll wager the real St Nicholas was a prolific drunk fond of children in many ways), however, people ought to have the right to enjoy an easygoing period of a genuine public holiday. If you work in retail, as millions do, it must be hell on Earth.

And there's the fucking relationship with snow. While this ironic marketing facet may be appropriate for a country such as Canada, it generally pisses it down each year in Britain, which travelling relatives suffer for hours while staring at the backend of thousands of other cars on our congested motorways. If it did snow, no one would be able to get anywhere in the first place.

I hate Christmas, and I can't wait until it's over for an other 10 months. It should be illegal – or at least have advertising and decorations constraints placed upon it. I wish the whole thing would just fuck clean off, I really do.

What boils my piss about Christmas is this fucking obsession with it snowing on Christmas day. Every fucking advert has the street blanketed in snow, with all the smiley cunts bundled up in woolly hats and scarves. Now I'm not sure what's its like north of the Watford gap, but I can tell you the last time I ever experienced snow in Londinium and the home counties was about 1969-70. Fucking bollocks 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What boils my piss about Christmas is this fucking obsession with it snowing on Christmas day. Every fucking advert has the street blanketed in snow, with all the smiley cunts bundled up in woolly hats and scarves. Now I'm not sure what's its like north of the Watford gap, but I can tell you the last time I ever experienced snow in Londinium and the home counties was about 1969-70. Fucking bollocks 

Can you use magic coins or create a spell to make it snow, so the advertising backfires on the big retailers and nothing gets delivered this year?

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It almost never does, although it snowed here on Boxing Day evening in 2014.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I disagree. Africans have given plenty to Bob Geldof over the years.

Funny that, isn't it? all the other 80s one hit wonders are working minimum wage or begging for a spot on some shit reality show so they can buy their bedsit, but saint Bob is living in fucking luxury with 30 million in the bank, because he pretended to care about Starvin' Marvin 3 decades ago. And stranger still, Marvin is still starvin'.   Mind you, at least the Geldof kids turned out all right, and followed dads example of helping raise money for the underprivileged black people, skag dealers, granted, but still underprivileged.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny that, isn't it? all the other 80s one hit wonders are working minimum wage or begging for a spot on some shit reality show so they can buy their bedsit, but saint Bob is living in fucking luxury with 30 million in the bank, because he pretended to care about Starvin' Marvin 3 decades ago. And stranger still, Marvin is still starvin'.   Mind you, at least the Geldof kids turned out all right, and followed dads example of helping raise money for the underprivileged black people, skag dealers, granted, but still underprivileged.

Since Band Aid’s 1984 Xmas no.1, people in Africa are still poor and starving, yet Mr Smelly has become rich beyond his wildest dreams.