CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruno Langley

Guest judgetwi

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He seems like a nice man Frank. Does he know you've filmed him and posted it on a website populated by utter fucking bastards, and Ratty?

He does now, Eric. He’d like to dedicate a beautiful song for Mrs C. Would that be OK?

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s him, Pen. Do you know him? He used to sing Pat Boone covers over at the Church Lane ex-serviceman’s club in Harlesden. 

I don't know him Frank but he look's to be a bit of a character .. does he know about the "boat"?

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Just realised I've got a small one as well, a short 3 pronged affair. Is that even a rake?

Fuckness of the highest order

I think I'm familiar with the implement you describe. They're not much good as a garden rake, but quite handy for raking barbecue coals flat. Hope that helps at this difficult time.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

He does now, Eric. He’d like to dedicate a beautiful song for Mrs C. Would that be OK?

Forget that Frank and listen to me, i have just bought a splendid copy of That's Show Biz by Dale Wright on the Blue Fraternity label..original pressing of course. Looks a little rough but plays tough.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do not condone sexual violence, but if I had a pound for every time some drunken Scottish slag had grabbed my crotch I'd be able to afford to put petrol in Eddie's Lambo. When a well-hewn specimen like myself attends a wedding in a kilt with all the trimmings, Bill fucking Cosby would blush to observe the wandering hands. 

Probably relations of yours.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

From the looks of things, the old cunt hasn't got long left. My old man and old dear are yet to turn 50.

What do you think about that? 

D, if i could walk a mile in your shoes then i would realise you're a bigger dunce than i first considered possible. Only a child or an underdeveloped adult will use throwaway abuse at someone's family for no reason.

What do you think about that ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

D, if i could walk a mile in your shoes then i would realise you're a bigger dunce than i first considered possible. Only a child or an underdeveloped adult will use throwaway abuse at someone's family for no reason.

What do you think about that ?

It’s not often a punter leaves me speechless, bend. To say that about my old dad is fucking disgusting. 

Have you got any P.J. Proby on vinyl?

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s not often a punter leaves me speechless, bend. To say that about my old dad is fucking disgusting. 

Have you got any P.J. Proby on vinyl?

He doesn't look well, Frank, and whilst I'm not saying that I hope he dies over the Christmas period, that is in fact exactly what I'm saying.

As a way of making it up to you, I've got a suggestion for his playlist.