CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruno Langley

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Take look at this wanker. He appears in a TV soap for ten fucking years which means that there are hundreds of thousands of slags who will open their legs for him at the drop of a hat.

So what does smartbollocks do? He goes in a bar, gets pissed, gropes some birds’ arses and ends up on the sex offenders register, thus effectively ending his acting career.

Well done Bruno! Thanks for the acting lesson.....how to act like a stupid fucking cunt. You knob end.

I do not condone sexual violence, but if I had a pound for every time some drunken Scottish slag had grabbed my crotch I'd be able to afford to put petrol in Eddie's Lambo. When a well-hewn specimen like myself attends a wedding in a kilt with all the trimmings, Bill fucking Cosby would blush to observe the wandering hands. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do not condone sexual violence, but if I had a pound for every time some drunken Scottish slag had grabbed my crotch I'd be able to afford to put petrol in Eddie's Lambo. When a well-hewn specimen like myself attends a wedding in a kilt with all the trimmings, Bill fucking Cosby would blush to observe the wandering hands. 

You get to play out your transvestite fantasies in full public glare and cop a feel off every bird going?

I bet they can't smash your hard-on down with a baseball bat.

To all you doubters,

Coronation Street is not real. It is a television film set populated with people, that since Percy Sugden (I made gravy under fire), has not in any way, shape or form, represented the real people of my beloved home city.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

To all you doubters,

Coronation Street is not real. It is a television film set populated with people, that since Percy Sugden (I made gravy under fire), has not in any way, shape or form, represented the real people of my beloved home city.

Except for the gays

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

To all you doubters,

Surely Minnie Caldwell, Emily Nugent and Ena Sharples were real?

All soap operas are utter shite. They are platforms for dangerous liberal fuckwits to promote depraved issues such as homosexuality and transgender issues to the feeble minded and impressionable.

A purge of our media should take place to root out and terminate the productions that corrupt, denigrate and decay.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All soap operas are utter shite. They are platforms for dangerous liberal fuckwits to promote depraved issues such as homosexuality and transgender issues to the feeble minded and impressionable.

A purge of our media should take place to root out and terminate the productions that corrupt, denigrate and decay.

Fuck off.

What's your favourite? 

EastBenders or Home and a gay?

Lol.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's your favourite? 

EastBenders or Home and a gay?

Lol.

Decs I had a wonderful time with Frank Snr this afternoon. We discussed Fats Domino, John Martyn, Withers and other shit. Big Tom Jones finale. Would you like to see the video?

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You are Mary Whitehouse, and I claim a full fucking refund of my licence fee.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think it’s strong enough to put up as a pilot nom on my vocals alone. Your honest opinion always appreciated.

Is that really your father Frank?