CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Special Relationship

Guest luke swarm

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Mm if were only that simple. .this, mankers is very much you and your nations problem I'm afraid 

Panzerknacker 

Good, but Ireland are enjoying the limelight of being our nemesis.

Fuck them.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't see this border thing as a big problem. The problem the Irish have is they have some big loans to repay to UK plc.

Let the grown-ups sort it out. It will take their minds off fiddling their expenses. About time they did some proper work.

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Good, but Ireland are enjoying the limelight of being our nemesis.

Fuck them.

Not so..you'll be missed.. ya stabilised a lot of the shite that came out of Brussels seeing the UK fly into the mountain benefits nobody. But UK has obligations to the rump state you propped up for some reason or other and now they hold the balance of power ..the paddy's are protecting their own and the European union borders izall

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not so..you'll be missed.. ya stabilised a lot of the shite that came out of Brussels seeing the UK fly into the mountain benefits nobody. But UK has obligations to the rump state you propped up for some reason or other and now they hold the balance of power ..the paddy's are protecting their own and the European union borders izall

Panzerknacker 

Bogtrotters get a hard-on thinking they are getting revenge on Britain.

I may yet dust my old Black and Tans uniform off and nip over to nick all your potatoes. Also, we should take the right of residence and voting rights of Irish passport holders. It is easy to tell any cunt with even a tenuous connection to the swamp because the cunts tell you every 5 minutes. Every 5 seconds when they are drunk.

Remember, shitting on someone when you think you have the upper hand is a dangerous game to play. I used to know a plastic surgeon once, but he sat too near a fire and melted.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bogtrotters get a hard-on thinking they are getting revenge on Britain.

I may yet dust my old Black and Tans uniform off and nip over to nick all your potatoes. Also, we should take the right of residence and voting rights of Irish passport holders. It is easy to tell any cunt with even a tenuous connection to the swamp because the cunts tell you every 5 minutes. Every 5 seconds when they are drunk.

Remember, shitting on someone when you think you have the upper hand is a dangerous game to play. I used to know a plastic surgeon once, but he sat too near a fire and melted.

Tell ya what..why don't ya admit y'all made a terrible mistake and like a drunk at a party yiz kinda lost the run of yerselves ..we'll go n tell the Germans an the French that yiz had a brain fart an twas all a terrible misunderstanding and it was that Nigel cunt that fed yis full of shite n it's really his fault and we can put all this walky outy rubbish behind us n get back to bizniz

Panzerknacker 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tell ya what..why don't ya admit y'all made a terrible mistake and like a drunk at a party yiz kinda lost the run of yerselves ..we'll go n tell the Germans an the French that yiz had a brain fart an twas all a terrible misunderstanding and it was that Nigel cunt that fed yis full of shite n it's really his fault and we can put all this walky outy rubbish behind us n get back to bizniz

Panzerknacker 

You are quite within your rights to remain part of the EU superstate if you so wish. Speak German, eat frogs legs and salute the 27 stars. Send your young men to serve in the EU army where they will be able to shoot people who vote for their own right to decide.

I would rather not.

37 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are quite within your rights to remain part of the EU superstate if you so wish. Speak German, eat frogs legs and salute the 27 stars. Send your young men to serve in the EU army where they will be able to shoot people who vote for their own right to decide.

I would rather not.

I think being part of a European superstate would have been quite nice. It would be the only force realistically capable of challenging the global supremacy of the US and China, and with its inherent liberal political stance could truly have been the best hope that this planet has got.

With more willingness to get involved and a projection of overtaking Germany as the biggest economy in Europe, we could have had a seat at the top of the table and dictated its future evolution.

Thanks to you and other small minded idiots, all we've got to look forward to is a future as a third rate country with no influence or power in the world. But at least there won't be anymore Baltic food shops, eh?

You're a fucking disgrace and a traitor to the best interests of this country.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think being part of a European superstate would have been quite nice. It would be the only force realistically capable of challenging the global supremacy of the US and China, and with its inherent liberal political stance could truly have been the best hope that this planet has got.

With more willingness to get involved and a projection of overtaking Germany as the biggest economy in Europe, we could have had a seat at the top of the table and dictated its future evolution.

Thanks to you and other small minded idiots, all we've got to look forward to is a future as a third rate country with no influence or power in the world. But at least there won't be anymore Baltic food shops, eh?

Sounds nice, not a lot not to like. If only it were the reality after 40 + years of membership. I think if EU membership is such a great benefit there would have been a landslide vote to remain.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off. It is a power pissed bunch of cunts with no future. Eat shit and die you fucking europhile freak. Or are you just parroting Cromer UDC's official line.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, Decs is right.. I’m done here. It's over, my last ever post. I'd like to say that it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't.

Admin, delete me please, I’m not coming back. 

You stupid fucking cunt. Get a fucking grip, grow a spine, delete your own fucking posts and profile and then kill yourself, you attention starved sap. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sounds nice, not a lot not to like. If only it were the reality after 40 + years of membership. I think if EU membership is such a great benefit there would have been a landslide vote to remain.

and that then begs the question what was so bad about it, are all our problems all a result of being part the EU or just a convenient excuse.

To fully realise if Brexit is going to be good for us its best to look at who supported it. To name a few, The Daily Mail, The Barclay Brothers, Murdoch, Farage, the Russians and most of the Tories to the right of their self serving party. Since when has this collection of Billionaires, Millionaires,  and assorted Fascists ever thought of anything other than what is good for them.

It had its faults but now we are at the tender mercies of the cunts who are bought and paid for by the big money and corporations. The voting class in this country are sheep and deserve to be shorn and shorn they will be.  

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and that then begs the question what was so bad about it, are all our problems all a result of being part the EU or just a convenient excuse.

To fully realise if Brexit is going to be good for us its best to look at who supported it. To name a few, The Daily Mail, The Barclay Brothers, Murdoch, Farage, the Russians and most of the Tories to the right of their self serving party. Since when has this collection of Billionaires, Millionaires,  and assorted Fascists ever thought of anything other than what is good for them.

It had its faults but now we are at the tender mercies of the cunts who are bought and paid for by the big money and corporations. The voting class in this country are sheep and deserve to be shorn and shorn they will be.  

Good evening.

I’ve met Nigel and he very impressive.

Jacob Rees-Mogg should be our Prime Minister.

You should be exiled to the Scilly Isles where you could become an even sillier cunt.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good evening.

I’ve met Nigel and he very impressive.

Jacob Rees-Mogg should be our Prime Minister.

You should be exiled to the Scilly Isles where you could become an even sillier cunt.

lol.

Fuck off.

may I respectfully remind you that you forgot to mention homosexuality in the above post, this has unsettled me and I am finding it difficult to respond to it, I hope this does not mean that you are allowing standards to slip my dear Pinkape. And also what about my extra lol, please attend to it and I will then respond otherwise you can just whistle you rather pathetic excuse of a human.     

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

The problem is that our 40+ years of membership have been largely spent with one foot out of the project whilst trying to curtail greater integration. You can't expect to influence European policy when we have treated the whole experiment with disdain since we joined.

We have been a disruptive influence since we entered Europe, and to be brutally honest, they're better off without us. I'd advocate a singular fiscal and economic policy for the whole bloc, plus a unified foreign and domestic policy. It could happen in the future, but it would never have occurred with Britain in the club, as it would have been anathema to our outdated isolationist stance.

Brexiteers are right that the current system is broken, but not in the way they think. The E.U. needs to be more centralised, not less.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I’d advocate a singular fiscal and economic policy for the whole bloc, plus a unified foreign and domestic policy.

Off the top of my head I’ve come up with a pithy slogan to sell your policy to the electorate, Decs. 

One People, One Nation, One Leader. 

I have a nagging feeling that this has been tried before, mind. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The problem is that our 40+ years of membership have been largely spent with one foot out of the project whilst trying to curtail greater integration. You can't expect to influence European policy when we have treated the whole experiment with disdain since we joined.

We have been a disruptive influence since we entered Europe, and to be brutally honest, they're better off without us. I'd advocate a singular fiscal and economic policy for the whole bloc, plus a unified foreign and domestic policy. It could happen in the future, but it would never have occurred with Britain in the club, as it would have been anathema to our outdated isolationist stance.

Brexiteers are right that the current system is broken, but not in the way they think. The E.U. needs to be more centralised, not less.

I don't think anyone would disagree that the UK plc's heart has never been truly in it. Some of the disruption has been based on jingoistic sentiment. Some has been based on cold hard cash, as we are the second biggest net contributor.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Self interest was paramount on both sides, just as lying is an intrinsic part of any political campaigning. I don't understand how the remain side lost the vote. They held all the cards. All 3 party leaders backed remain, even Corbyn an ardent Eurosceptic was aligned to remain for unknown reasons. The electoral commission did their bit to help the cause, by giving the funds to the Leave team led by Boris Johnson, who made his mind up about being a leaver 15 minutes before he went public about it. The grass roots out campaign, with balanced, non-fascist opinions like Frank Field and Kate Hoey, were ignored. The President of the USA was brought in to help, also. The whole establishment was telling people to remain, nobody trusted the establishment, who were complacent and so sure they would win.  Ultimately they are the cause of this whole debacle. The sheep as you call them, stuck two fingers up on this occasion, whether because they are all bigots and fascists (the simpleton's explanation) or because simply they don't believe the UK has benefited from EU membership. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Self interest was paramount on both sides, just as lying is an intrinsic part of any political campaigning. I don't understand how the remain side lost the vote. They held all the cards. All 3 party leaders backed remain, even Corbyn an ardent Eurosceptic was aligned to remain for unknown reasons. The electoral commission did their bit to help the cause, by giving the funds to the Leave team led by Boris Johnson, who made his mind up about being a leaver 15 minutes before he went public about it. The grass roots out campaign, with balanced, non-fascist opinions like Frank Field and Kate Hoey, were ignored. The President of the USA was brought in to help, also. The whole establishment was telling people to remain, nobody trusted the establishment, who were complacent and so sure they would win.  Ultimately they are the cause of this whole debacle. The sheep as you call them, stuck two fingers up on this occasion, whether because they are all bigots and fascists (the simpleton's explanation) or because simply they don't believe the UK has benefited from EU membership. 

so in short a protest vote against the establishment, I agree and its backed up by a couple of people I know who on the whole are rational individuals but in their anger at the attitude of the perceived elites voted leave. It would be interesting to see what the majority would vote for now that the consequences of leaving is becoming a bit clearer. I am not a fan of the EU surprisingly, but even I understand that the UK is stronger in rather than out but not really out.     

6 hours ago, Manky said:

I would rather not.

UK supplied many a walking sandbag for the Yanks in their middle eastern adventures 

Panzerknacker 

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

so in short a protest vote against the establishment, I agree and its backed up by a couple of people I know who on the whole are rational individuals but in their anger at the attitude of the perceived elites voted leave. It would be interesting to see what the majority would vote for now that the consequences of leaving is becoming a bit clearer. I am not a fan of the EU surprisingly, but even I understand that the UK is stronger in rather than out but not really out.     

You are right in saying less would have voted to leave if they knew the negotiations were going to be managed as they are. If the vote was to join the EU, I don't think that would have obtained popular support.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

You are right in saying less would have voted to leave if they knew the negotiations were going to be managed as they are. If the vote was to join the EU, I don't think that would have obtained popular support.

I wouldn't call what's happening negotiations. .UK has no cards to play with. .I'd call it damage limitation exercise 

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I wouldn't call what's happening negotiations. .UK has no cards to play with. .I'd call it damage limitation exercise 

Panzerknacker 

and David Davis is no Cool Hand Luke.