CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free Speech

Neil

So now some presenter has had to step down from his role for referring to music producer types as 'fat Jewish men'.It won't be long before every cunt will be shit scared to say anything through fear of upsetting some fat cunt somewhere.My grandad fought for fuck all and it seems he may have died in vain.Its a good job this site isn't run by Nazis.. ..........or poofs

It seems to me that we shouldn’t underestimate the baleful influence of the PC language police and their efforts to disseminate a 21st century version of Orwell’s Newspeak.

The re-education involved is exceedingly sinister and authoritarian. It involves the manufacture of absurd neologisms like “Islamophobia” and “Transphobia” which are not intended to expand our vocabularies but, like Newspeak, to constrict them, to make opposition to the disaster of identity politics virtually impossible.

This divisive and destructive creed was imposed from above on indigenous people by a prosperous metropolitan elite without public debate or consent. Describing entirely reasonable concern about the frightening effects of uncontrolled mass immigration (which of course makes integration impossible) as a mental illness is designed to shame people into silence.

This is what intelligent  people should be tackling head on: while of course maintaining civility and respect throughout, we need principled leaders who refuse to submit to top-down dogmas spawned by infantile, well-heeled social justice warriors.

And that involves refusing PC Newspeak at every turn.

Thus I strike a revolutionary blow by declaiming 'Tom Daley is STILL a cunt!'

• Like 4

This shit is endemic in the work place. The managers don't believe it but bow to the wishes of the directors who also don't believe it. Fucking cowards the lot of them.

I am now close enough to retiring that fuck all will affect my career as long as I can avoid getting sacked. Consequently I can object to all this PC bollocks.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

This shit is endemic in the work place. The managers don't believe it but bow to the wishes of the directors who also don't believe it. Fucking cowards the lot of them.

I am now close enough to retiring that fuck all will affect my career as long as I can avoid getting sacked. Consequently I can object to all this PC bollocks.

Don't let this gentleman hear you say that! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

things started going downhill when people deemed it offensive to call a spade, a shovel and a priest, a nonce. What you the fuck is all this PC shit and where will it end

John Venables is a cunt and should be offal by now.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
spunky keyboard

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It seems to me that we shouldn’t underestimate the baleful influence of the PC language police and their efforts to disseminate a 21st century version of Orwell’s Newspeak.

The re-education involved is exceedingly sinister and authoritarian. It involves the manufacture of absurd neologisms like “Islamophobia” and “Transphobia” which are not intended to expand our vocabularies but, like Newspeak, to constrict them, to make opposition to the disaster of identity politics virtually impossible.

This divisive and destructive creed was imposed from above on indigenous people by a prosperous metropolitan elite without public debate or consent. Describing entirely reasonable concern about the frightening effects of uncontrolled mass immigration (which of course makes integration impossible) as a mental illness is designed to shame people into silence.

This is what intelligent  people should be tackling head on: while of course maintaining civility and respect throughout, we need principled leaders who refuse to submit to top-down dogmas spawned by infantile, well-heeled social justice warriors.

And that involves refusing PC Newspeak at every turn.

Thus I strike a revolutionary blow by declaiming 'Tom Daley is STILL a cunt!'

That's exactly what I was trying to say with my bikini model picture.

Plagiarising cunt!

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Get over it Neil, it ain't that bad

CZAu8SVWUAEc0Mn.jpg

Why do you do shit like this, stuby? You do realise that any pathetic little cunt with internet access can google pictures of scantily clad slags? 

Are you hoping Fat Neil will become your new pen friend and you can send each other pictures of women you found online? 

Get a grip and fuck off, you amazingly thick and creepy, stupid fucking cunt. 

How’s that for free speech, @Neil? Want to be my pen pal?

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The Welsh language could almost be described as free speech as it seems to a collection of random letters, grunts and phlegm clearing that freely jump out of a sheep shaggers mouth.

Bubba you fucking sheep dipper 

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The Welsh language could almost be described as free speech as it seems to a collection of random letters, grunts and phlegm clearing that freely jump out of a sheep shaggers mouth.

Bubba you fucking sheep dipper 

Original and hilarious! You’re an alcoholic at the very height of his powers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Hello Ape. Do you find the cold weather decreases the performance of the batteries in your toy helicopters. It's something I'm really, really interested in.

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Hello Ape. Do you find the cold weather decreases the performance of the batteries in your toy helicopters. It's something I'm really, really interested in.

Be very careful @Ape is under my protection.

45 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To clarify, I'm really interested in sociology and I'm doing a thesis on sad twats with weird hobbies.

Yes, I’d imagine the concept of someone with a hobby that involves an array of engineering disciplines, not to mention a great deal of manual dexterity and skill, quite hard to relate to. Still, you’ve always got your hobby to occupy your time and liver.

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Stay off his side, Pen.  Speaking from experience, there is NO comfort whatsoever being under YOUR protection.  As we all know, you like to cozy up to Frank, and fuck knows, we all know where he's been.  

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

How romantic. Almost like Ernest Borgnine to Stringfellow Hawke in that shitty 80's TV show.

Although if your offer of protection is as good as your 4000 guage Tena pants he might be okay.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

How romantic. Almost like Ernest Borgnine to Stringfellow Hawke in that shitty 80's TV show.

Although if your offer of protection is as good as your 4000 guage Tena pants he might be okay.

They are 4ft 8"  gauge you fool.

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Why do you do shit like this, stuby? You do realise that any pathetic little cunt with internet access can google pictures of scantily clad slags? 

Are you hoping Fat Neil will become your new pen friend and you can send each other pictures of women you found online? 

Get a grip and fuck off, you amazingly thick and creepy, stupid fucking cunt. 

How’s that for free speech, @Neil? Want to be my pen pal?

Fuck off. 

You are a homo, a welsh homo. 

Heres one for us heterosexuals and a little something for you 

sexy-sheep-woman.jpgKill yourself

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are a homo, a welsh homo. 

Heres one for us heterosexuals and a little something for you 

sexy-sheep-woman.jpgKill yourself

You should have posted a picture of some bum bandit in hotpants with the sheep. That dilemma would have split his brain cell in two.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You should have posted a picture of some bum bandit in hotpants with the sheep. That dilemma would have split his brain cell in two.

Reported for implying sex with animals and worrying sheep.

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Get over it Neil, it ain't that bad

CZAu8SVWUAEc0Mn.jpg

Stubby, you've got all the sexual sophistication of a couple of frotting virgins peeking through the window at an over 50's water aerobics class.

Does your maggot twitch whenever there's a tampon advert on the telly?

Sad fucking cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you've got all the sexual sophistication of a couple of frotting virgins peeking through the window at an over 50's water aerobics class.

Does your maggot twitch whenever there's a tampon advert on the telly?

Sad fucking cunt.

My pen pal @Neil has never complained, and it's worrying that you don't either...

288132.jpg