CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink Jack Daniels

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me, but I'm not the one who comes on here offering out fights in the real world like some sort of pathetic 12 year old.

You really do need to grow up, you thick man-child.

Now fuck off, everyone, including Stubby, has contributed and stayed on topic today, and yet here you are again disrupting the site.

Troll cunt.

Get a life you daft dunce, you quoted me, you wet fanny and you really do take this way too serious, if i was a troll then you would know about it, as the only contact i have with you on here, is to trade insults with you. If it's too hot for you then stop quoting me..!!

But you won't because you love it like all real trolls do.

Fuck Off Cunt For Brains !!

12 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Keyboard warriors hey D, you know all about that shit, certainly a lot more than me as i don't come on here every day spitting fire and shitting spunk like you do. looking forward to your lame response...take it away lucky.

I've just read the quoted gibberish again and I still can't decipher it. Probably because I can speak half cut, inbred Norfolk hick, post a couple of lines of 20 quid wanger

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just read the quoted gibberish again and I still can't decipher it. Probably because I can speak half cut, inbred Norfolk hick, post a couple of lines of 20 quid wanger

I know a couple of windtalkers who help me out with Norfolk duncity code. Sometimes they struggle.

Just now, Fender777 said:

I know a couple of windtalkers who help me out with Norfolk duncity code. Sometimes they struggle.

You've more chance of holding a decent conversation with Kalahari bush men in their clicking language. 

I just happy the godforsaken armpit is falling into the sea. That's a degree in geology for you.

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would have rewarded this post with a like if even 1% of me suspected that you were being ironic.

However, taking into account your personal history as a thick fucking cunt, it's almost certain that you would be dense enough to criticise a post for being indecipherable, only to then post a load of rambling bollocks that makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

You stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking wanker.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would have rewarded this post with a like if even 1% of me suspected that you were being ironic.

However, taking into account your personal history as a thick fucking cunt, it's almost certain that you would be dense enough to criticise a post for being indecipherable, only to then post a load of rambling bollocks that makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

You stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking wanker.

I think we established you're the original stupid fucking wanker several months ago.

Have another line and fingers crossed it's not been cut with persil

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we established you're the original stupid fucking wanker several months ago.

Have another line and fingers crossed it's not been cut with persil

I've actually had a 2mg bar of Xanax tonight, plus a bottle of red wine, a quarter of a tab of acid this morning and I'm about to spark up a two skin.

Even taking all this into account, I'm still more coherent and entertaining than you'll ever be sober.

Do you some drugs, you illiterate boring wanker. Who knows, you might make me laugh one day.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any punters out there know how to stop certain cunts trolling you via PM?

@William T.D. Stickers has sent me several photos of himself jamming his pathetic little willy into something I can't repeat. I have, however, forwarded the offending pictures to the police. 

Grass.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any punters out there know how to stop certain cunts trolling you via PM?

Aside from blocking them, I don't think there is. Anyway, certain punters would have to be very, very stupid to resort to behaviour that has previously resulted in receiving an extended suspension.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from blocking them, I don't think there is. Anyway, certain punters would have to be very, very stupid to resort to behaviour that has previously resulted in receiving an extended suspension.

That makes him very, very stupid then according to my inbox...

5. No multiple Identities or use proxies. Members discovered to be doing so will be removed from the site.

8. No abuse of the PM facility by using it to threaten or insult other members

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I hope you aren’t fucking him... but , it’s not illegal anymore so.......

Its still illegal if he doesn't consent to it.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well I do not get PMs from certain people anymore  because I do use that part of the block function.

So there is no need for people to to make a fuss about it.

large.block.png.79e5628b589d992029160933

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its still illegal if he doesn't consent to it.

Well I do not get PMs from certain people anymore  because I do use that part of the block function.

So there is no need for people to to make a fuss about it.

Just like there's no reason for you to continue posting you're inane shite.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That makes him very, very stupid then according to my inbox...

5. No multiple Identities or use proxies. Members discovered to be doing so will be removed from the site.

8. No abuse of the PM facility by using it to threaten or insult other members

As said it is there in the settings. you can simply block messages or everything from that user. I have blocked several people in various ways.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just like there's no reason for you to continue posting you're inane shite.

You really do ask for it Stubby. Perhaps it would be better if you concentrated on the quality of your own output rather than attacking others.

Anyway off for Vegan Lunch.