CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't have locks on their bathroom doors

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

The Christmas period, where you end up round a load of people's houses you're tenuously connected to, but hardly know.

On several occasions I've got ready to drop my guts in unfamiliar surroundings, only to find no lock has been installed by the homeowner.

Deeply, deeply suspicious individuals. Probably best they are reported, before they burst in on some unsuspecting teenage nephew or elderly pensioner, furiously tugging on their oily little member. 

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The Christmas period, where you end up round a load of people's houses you're tenuously connected to, but hardly know.

On several occasions I've got ready to drop my guts in unfamiliar surroundings, only to find no lock has been installed by the homeowner.

Deeply, deeply suspicious individuals. Probably best they are reported, before they burst in on some unsuspecting teenage nephew or elderly pensioner, furiously tugging on their oily little member. 

This nom has all the attributes of your colon, pre dump. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

I grew up in a house that not only had no lock but also a stained glass window in the door,perhaps this explains why I can walk around with a boner on or piss anywhere without any shame.Group wank anyone?

Can you remember much of your childhood, or it is mostly a hazy mist of suppressed memories and sustained rectal pain? 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There's no need for them to burst in. the concealed video cameras will capture everything. I know mine do.

• Like 1

An elderly American couple decided to see out their twilight years living in "olde" rural Ireland. After viewing a few properties they came across a promising old house situated in the back of beyond. The owner gave them the tour, upstairs and down, showing them around the property. It seemed just what they were looking for. The American gentleman made Paddy aware they were enchanted with the house although something had struck them as odd. " Paddy, where`s the john?" Paddy led them straight down the stairs, straight out the back door and down to the bottom of the garden where a wooden structure stood. He opened the door and there was a bench seat with a large hole cut in the middle. The yanks seemed somewhat lost for words. "Gee Paddy, there`s no lock on that door!"  Paddy replied " Well, i`ve lived here all my life, and my father before me, and his father before him and we`ve never had a bucket of shit stolen yet." 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

An elderly American couple decided to see out their twilight years living in "olde" rural Ireland. After viewing a few properties they came across a promising old house situated in the back of beyond. The owner gave them the tour, upstairs and down, showing them around the property. It seemed just what they were looking for. The American gentleman made Paddy aware they were enchanted with the house although something had struck them as odd. " Paddy, where`s the john?" Paddy led them straight down the stairs, straight out the back door and down to the bottom of the garden where a wooden structure stood. He opened the door and there was a bench seat with a large hole cut in the middle. The yanks seemed somewhat lost for words. "Gee Paddy, there`s no lock on that door!"  Paddy replied " Well, i`ve lived here all my life, and my father before me, and his father before him and we`ve never had a bucket of shit stolen yet." 

He's here all week folks. There's a few tickets left but they're selling fast 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

On a trip to Canada some years ago I ran into this problem, over there if a bog door is shut then it is occupied, the door must be ajar to indicate that it is indeed free. Round the relatives house I was staying in it took some willpower not to put something heavy against the door whilst dropping the kids off. Savages ayuh 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If someone had the audacity to lock my toilet door, I would promptly kick the door in and shite right down their throats, then wipe my arse with their clothes. Fucking liberty taking chancer cunts. Fuck do you think you are.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

On a trip to Canada some years ago I ran into this problem, over there if a bog door is shut then it is occupied, the door must be ajar to indicate that it is indeed free. Round the relatives house I was staying in it took some willpower not to put something heavy against the door whilst dropping the kids off. Savages ayuh 

You could have wedged your wheelchair against it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you Imbecile, my wheelchair has inbuilt  facilities for just such a situation.   

Of course- a tube connected to a lunchbox.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Lady P is the only wheelchair user on The Corner. Say it isn't so

I am afraid its true Ratty, I stole it from City Hospital some years ago whilst stalking some nurses, its fucking great for getting around especially for queue jumping in Weatherspoons.

Guest Gronda Gronda
45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

We've done this before Janet.

Years ago you had a go at Catwoman for making a joke about wheelchair wallahs, claiming you were one.

Where you lying then?

Or now?

If it turns out that she required a wheelchair only at that time due to an injury, you're going to feel rather remorseful.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

What type of cunt knocks away and rattles the handle of a door with frosted windows, through which you can see clearly that the light is on, when you've been trying your best to push out a post-christmas dinner shit for about 15 minutes, and are just about to tap the ash off?

@Quincy Cockfingers ? @Punkape?

Is this a trick question?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

We've done this before Janet.

Years ago you had a go at Catwoman for making a joke about wheelchair wallahs, claiming you were one.

Where you lying then?

Or now?

Neither, David (in Hebrew) you've gone off track  and turned all serious, in any event I use a walking frame.