CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Minister for Loneliness

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

If you pick on Pen, you'll have me to answer to!

Albert, you're engaging all the wrong combatants.  Just so you know.  WHy don't you just call Frank a dried up old poof, you will have completely formed an army of darkness against you, and they will end you and mutilate your corpse like a pack of wild dogs.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert, you're engaging all the wrong combatants.  Just so you know.  WHy don't you just call Frank a dried up old poof, you will have completely formed an army of darkness against you, and they will end you and mutilate your corpse like a pack of wild dogs.  

Frank! Frank! Frank! You're a dried up old poof.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert, I think you're finished here.  @Frank are you reading this, you gangly tall toothed faggot?  

I despair at the way this place is going. In days of yore, frank would have been all over this Bertie chap like jimmy savile doing his hospital rounds. Directions to the cupboard under the sink anyone?

13 hours ago, ratcum said:

there was a time when Admin/mod bigwigs didn't join in with conversations at all. They were just silent, unseen killers lurking in the undergrowth. You wouldn't hear them coming, you'd just try to logon one day and find you couldn't. To be honest, I preferred it.

I don't recall this at all, in fact I was once pulled up by elements of the puntership for not joining in conversations.

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Nothing screams killer comeback like quoting NGO profit margins and a smiley emoji.

Roops, the only person buying your stubby-esque self-declarations of victory in this little duel are you, and two of the forum's most cretinous individuals:

- a bloke who proudly describes himself as a white van man. Undoubtly the thickest type of cunt in the country, who is also biased because he's the typical clientele you rent your repulsive, hairy beaver out too. 

- the other is stubby, who has desperately been clawing at the door of the clique without success for months. If I'm the runt of the litter, Stubby was a semi-aborted foetus that flopped out of the dog's uterus covered in after birth unnoticed three weeks after the rest of the litter.

I'm sure this is an unintentional oversight but you seem to have omitted your patron from the roll-call of punters who had the temerity to give you a less than complimentary assessment of your tear-stained performance. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Nothing screams killer comeback like quoting NGO profit margins and a smiley emoji.

Roops, the only person buying your stubby-esque self-declarations of victory in this little duel are you, and two of the forum's most cretinous individuals:

- a bloke who proudly describes himself as a white van man. Undoubtly the thickest type of cunt in the country, who is also biased because he's the typical clientele you rent your repulsive, hairy beaver out too. 

- the other is stubby, who has desperately been clawing at the door of the clique without success for months. If I'm the runt of the litter, Stubby was a semi-aborted foetus that flopped out of the dog's uterus covered in after birth unnoticed three weeks after the rest of the litter.

I thought that was funny. .have a like 

Panzerknacker 

On 18/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, Decimus said:

Speaking as a simple union rep with a clipboard and inflated opinion of himself, who doesn't own a shirt that hasn't been stained by baby sick and the mascara of a manically depressed wife, I really don't think I'd fit in, do you?

It was you who stole my life.

On 18/01/2018 at 9:12 PM, ratcum said:

there was a time when Admin/mod bigwigs didn't join in with conversations at all. They were just silent, unseen killers lurking in the undergrowth. You wouldn't hear them coming, you'd just try to logon one day and find you couldn't. To be honest, I preferred it.

I’m freezing my arse off out here , peering through your windows.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m freezing my arse off out here , peering through your windows.

If you can’t see the Swastika flag on the wall you’ve got the wrong house.

Just now, judgetwi said:

If you can’t see the Swastika flag on the wall you’ve got the wrong house.

I feel sorry for that loon who was stalking JNewsnight's Emily Maitlis. Did he not see her become visibly moist when interviewing tax dodger Mark Zuckerberg?

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/01/2018 at 9:21 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

Lonely? Depressed? No friends? Never fear, Mrs May has appointed a Minister for Loneliness who will come round to your residence and.... umm... stop you being lonely, in some way or another. Tracey Crouch, appointed as aforesaid Minister, is to 'continue the work of Jo Cox'.

I see Mr Cox has been “outed” as a sex pest.

This might shut him up and stop his silly pronouncements on other social and political issues.

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I see Mr Cox has been “outed” as a sex pest.

This might shut him up and stop his silly pronouncements on other social and political issues.

Are we to deduce you'll have a date with him by the weekend?