CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The President’s Club.

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Looks like the spider has dressed to catch a fly. The women who agree to wear short skirts, black underwear and state bust and hip size on the application form are not from the local Nunnery.

Yes a few blokes got out of hand, but not to the extent the ridiculous media frenzy has implicated, sexual assault indeed. The generous business men, attending an event to raise money for charity, staffed by gold diggers, are the real victims. Any of the business men who attended are now a rapist scum bag and the girls are all innocent, snow white virgins tossed in the lions den, indeed....

The slag isn't wearing underwear. She may have been at some point during the evening, but they seem to have gone missing. I think we need an expert's opinion on all things knickerless. Roops?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The slag isn't wearing underwear. She may have been at some point during the evening, but they seem to have gone missing. I think we need an expert's opinion on all things knickerless. Roops?

I volunteer to get to the bottom of this matter.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:24 PM, Neil said:

Just what did this 'respectable' waitress expect or indeed want from her nights shift?.Dressed like that I expect she was after a new car or holiday and i reckon she probably would have got it.If not if she would like to contact me direct I'll see what I can raise.

p05vzby1.jpg

This girl does look remarkably like drugs mule Laura Plummer, which may be fitting with a few bigwigs' dirty money to fund her safe return to the UK. The little brown man behind her could well be Egyptian, and that arse is clearly capable of taking several kilos of Tramadol.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

We all know you like Neil behind you.

Where you are perfectly at home being behind Neil.  I should remind old Neil to be extra vigilant when you are nearby, you diseased fucking poof.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Where you are perfectly at home being behind Neil.  I should remind old Neil to be extra vigilant when you are nearby, you diseased fucking poof.

Wizzo you old lecherous piece of faeces, I'm not diseased or a fucking poof, please get your facts correct. By the way, there's no need for two spaces between a full stop and a new sentence.

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Wizzo you old lecherous piece of faeces, I'm not diseased or a fucking poof, please get your facts correct. By the way, there's no need for two spaces between a full stop and a new sentence.

Resorting to grammar nazi tactics?  How pathetic!  Fuck off and die, you will never live that down.  It's the last resort of a beaten fucking cunt.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Resorting to grammar nazi tactics?  How pathetic!  Fuck off and die, you will never live that down.  It's the last resort of a beaten fucking cunt.  

Rattled?

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I would say that Weinstein got away with it for years more due to the highlighted part of your post. I don't buy into the fact that his reputation protected him, if so, why hasn't it continued to provide a shield to his activities? He got away with it because the women he abused preferred to accept a grubby envelope stuffed full of cash instead of doing the right thing.

You state that my post verges dangerously close to victim blaming. I don't blame the women for being abused, but I most certainly blame them for their silence. Their subsequent inaction enabled him to abuse other women, and they have as much to answer for as anyone else involved in the scandal. 

I find the hysterical bleatings of the undoubtedly deranged Rose McGowan the most galling. She has appointed herself as some sort of feminist white knight, dishing out accusations of culpability and vitriol on an almost daily basis. She should reserve a large part of the blame for herself, for waiting nearly two decades to speak out whilst allowing herself to be paid off and silenced.

Weinstein may have committed the crime, but it was women who enabled him to get away with it.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Any one, male or female, who is raped or sexually assaulted will be reluctant to come forward. The degrading nature of the offence is bad enough but there is the added humiliation of submitting to forensic evidence and being witness to the subsequent judicial process. I previously mentioned that victims felt isolated 'cos they thought they were a lone voice as they were unaware of other victims. It's how celebrity deviants got away with it for so long; "its your word against mine". Weinstein in particular had influence. You mentioned Rose McGowan, denounced by you as Weinstein's enabler for a her silence, but now that she speaks, is "deranged". Ms McGowan was allegedly raped by Weinstein twenty years ago a time when attitudes were a lot different. When she did confirm the leaked story, Weinstein's hold on Hollywood was such that she was immediately fired by Amazon.

Weinstein and others were not enabled by their victims, they were enabled by prevailing attitudes and a desire by an industry to turn a blind eye to such behaviour, aided and abetted by scores of studio heads and lawyers who nevertheless made a quick about turn when the industry nods and winks became public knowledge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The degrading nature of the offence is bad enough but there is the added humiliation of submitting to forensic evidence and being witness to the subsequent judicial process.

I'm perhaps not as well equipped as you to opine on this, what with having a cock and all, but I think you might be overestimating the humiliation factor. I'm not saying my wife and daughters enjoy gynaecological exams, smear tests, giving birth, that sort of thing, but they’re not fucking prudes about it. I don’t think they’d let any worries over a few doctors giving their cervix the once-over stand in the way of well-deserved justice.

11 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Rattled?

The thickness you display here and the insipid, limp wristed way go about every comment puts you in par with the corners other harmless dullard, @Lady Penelope

You make a great pair, filling up this forum with posts for sake of it, adding no humour, cuntishness or constructive comment than isn't enough to bore punters to the brink of suicide.

Pens bat infested cave hasn't seen meaningful action since before rationing ended and is encrusted by gallons of spunk from the then recently demobbed. Likewise your shrivelled angry inch probably cant achieve anything close to half mast without your battered Hannah Montana album. Any resulting coupling between you pair of flids would likely produce an offspring so genetically dull it would make john major look like a combo of Keith moon, Sid viscous and Oliver reed on a week long drug fuelled piss up and whoring mission.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The thickness you display here and the insipid, limp wristed way go about every comment puts you in par with the corners other harmless dullard, @Lady Penelope

You make a great pair, filling up this forum with posts for sake of it, adding no humour, cuntishness or constructive comment than isn't enough to bore punters to the brink of suicide.

Pens bat infested cave hasn't seen meaningful action since before rationing ended and is encrusted by gallons of spunk from the then recently demobbed. Likewise your shrivelled angry inch probably cant achieve anything close to half mast without your battered Hannah Montana album. Any resulting coupling between you pair of flids would likely produce an offspring so genetically dull it would make john major look like a combo of Keith moon, Sid viscous and Oliver reed on a week long drug fuelled piss up and whoring mission.   

The cunt will not comprehend your post, Stubby.  Too many multi-syllabic words.  You must boil it down in the language of spackymongese for him to have a chance.  

What I don't want to see happen as a result of cunts like Weinstein and the activities at the President's club, is the jump to imply this as a bellwether for the rest of society. Hollywood and an exclusive charity bash offer little comparison as to how other industries, services and clubs view women or how they are treated in UK plc.