CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deaf cunts walking around with their phones on speaker

southerncunt

What is it with cunts trotting around at the shops or any other public space conducting some vacuous conversation with some other cunt by association with the phone on speaker? I don’t give a flying fuck about your thoughts or what you are doing or thinking, so put the fucking thing back on a more discreet setting, or cram the fucking thing up your arse. Attention seeking cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

What is it with cunts trotting around at the shops or any other public space conducting some vacuous conversation with some other cunt by association with the phone on speaker? I don’t give a flying fuck about your thoughts or what you are doing or thinking, so put the fucking thing back on a more discreet setting, or cram the fucking thing up your arse. Attention seeking cunts.

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

What is it with cunts trotting around at the shops or any other public space...

Avoid this annoyance by the simple expedient of becoming a misanthropic hermit and never leaving your own house. They can deliver everything you need these days.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

This dradful activity is obviously much worse when delivered with a disgusting Australian accent.

I think you should stop posting on here.English people don’t like Australians who are predominately coarse, ignorant, ill mannered and dirty.Your pathetic simpleton “mate” Ape needs to be steered away from your grooming agenda with him and your plans for depravity.

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This dradful activity is obviously much worse when delivered with a disgusting Australian accent.

I think you should stop posting on here.English people don’t like Australians who are predominately coarse, ignorant, I’ll-mannered and dirty.Your pathetic simpleton “mate” Ape needs to be steered away from your grooming agenda with him and your plans for depravity.

I think YOU should stop posting on here. As an Englishman, your command of the language is appalling. 

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

I think YOU should stop posting on here. As an Englishman, your command of the language is appalling. 

Why don’t you and your convict “mates” start Cuntscorner Australia and fuck off.You really aren’t wanted.Perhaps channel some time into saving the Aboriginal people whose lives you have ruined.

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think you should stop posting on here.English people don’t like Australians who are predominately coarse, ignorant, I’ll-mannered and dirty.Your pathetic simpleton “mate” Ape needs to be steered away from your grooming agenda with him and your plans for depravity.

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You shouldn’t mix with Australians  or call them “mate” you stupid fuck wit.He’s obviously grooming you for unspeakable acts of depravity....unless that’s what you want....

lol.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why don’t you and your convict “mates” start Cuntscorner Australia and fuck off.You really aren’t wanted.Perhaps channel some time into saving the Aboriginal people whose lives you have ruined.

I think someone’s woken up a bit grumpy this morning. Try a protein shake - you obviously didn’t get your RDA last night.  

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

More annoying is these cunts who look like they're talking to themselves but are actually talking on their phone which is hidden from view. It's fucking unsettling. 

Worse still are the ones who talk in Wigga..

Guest Lord McCunty

And what about the idiots who put it on loud speaker while driving, then hold it in plain view whilst they talk?   As if Plod won't mind cos it's on speaker phone.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Southerncunt is grooming you for gross indecency.

lol.

I think its time to apply the anti-Punkape derailment rule which prohibits you from posting punkape.exe comments on any thread less than 48 hours old. You may sabotage your own threads anytime you like. Any infringement will result in a 14 day suspension.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think its time to apply the anti-Punkape derailment rule which prohibits you from posting punkape.exe comments on any thread less than 48 hours old. You may sabotage your own threads anytime you like. Any infringement will result in a 14 day suspension.

You are victimising me.

I’m reporting you to the other mods.

Reported.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Go on, ban the cunt. His repetitive bullshit is proof that he's a sad fucking wanker with the inability to learn from past mistakes and hence a total wanker. And a dirty old poof to boot. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you applied an anti derailment rule we'll all be in the slammer. Except me, cos I am great😀

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

That interplay between the Oak Furniture Land boss and his young employee:

comic genius or reason enough to gas them and their families?

The only oak furniture I want to see these pair of cunts in is a fucking coffin.