CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Ra-Ra?’ Fucking turncoat. 

DC I’ve been very busy flogging dead trees for the last couple of weeks and haven’t had a chance to keep up with the footie, so I was wondering how the Reds and the Blues are getting on at the moment?

I assume The Toffees are smashing it at the top of the table and The Reds are probably propping everyone else up, down at 17th or thereabouts as usual. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The original Mangal in Arcola St. was the first ocakbasi gaff in N London and it’s still the best imo. My snooker club on Dalston Jct. was just across the road from it and I used to eat there or have the greasy Turkish cunts send the food over almost every day. The only thing I didn’t like was having to pretend to like the cunts.

I've always preferred Lebanese over Turkish food, KB, the greasy Turkish cunts don't render enough fat out of the Lamb... I always have a shiny face face after eating Turkish food, like I've been eating out some ladies extra wet pussy lol. Lebanese has better seasoning in my opinion... Fez Mangal on Ladbroke Grove is ok but check Soor on Harrow road if your in the area, mention Raas and they'll charge you extra to pay off my debt. 

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always preferred Lebanese over Turkish food, KB, the greasy Turkish cunts don't render enough fat out of the Lamb.

You don't want to be eating any of that foreign muck with the fat leached out of it, Raas, when the greatest cuisine in the world is just across the border. Deep fry it, then deep fry it again, where "it" is anything you you can imagine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always preferred Lebanese over Turkish food, KB, the greasy Turkish cunts don't render enough fat out of the Lamb... I always have a shiny face face after eating Turkish food, like I've been eating out some ladies extra wet pussy lol. Lebanese has better seasoning in my opinion... Fez Mangal on Ladbroke Grove is ok but check Soor on Harrow road if your in the area, mention Raas and they'll charge you extra to pay off my debt. 

Tbh Raas I rarely go into London nowadays as the state of the fucking place and its current inhabitants tends to bring out the fucking worst in me for obvious reasons.

I used to live in Little Venice and it was a great place to live about 30 years ago. Westbourne Terrace Rd. right by the canal basin and 10 mins from the West End. But tbh I still talk to a couple of old friends who still live there and they tell me that they don’t feel safe going out at night anymore and that car crime, burglary, muggings etc. are through the roof compared to when I lived there.

Fucking disgrace and no one in power gives a flying fuck, probably because they want the nice parts of London destroyed and all the decent people to leave.

Khan is a cunt.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tbh Raas I rarely go into London nowadays as the state of the fucking place and its current inhabitants tends to bring out the fucking worst in me for obvious reasons.

I used to live in Little Venice and it was a great place to live about 30 years ago. Westbourne Terrace Rd. right by the canal basin and 10 mins from the West End. But tbh I still talk to a couple of old friends who still live there and they tell me that they don’t feel safe going out at night anymore and that car crime, burglary, muggings etc. are through the roof compared to when I lived there.

Fucking disgrace and no one in power gives a flying fuck, probably because they want the nice parts of London destroyed and all the decent people to leave.

Khan is a cunt.

Just a knuckle duster away from Kilburn. I'd love to get you in an Irish boozer round there. 

LOL

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Biddy Mulligans?

I'm intrigued by your roots story in Little Venice. Seems a bit out of your league if you don't mind me saying, I would have thought you kipped down in a sordid little bedsit over an off licence in Willesden. Nevertheless Little Venice may have come up in the world since you left or vice versa. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You don't want to be eating any of that foreign muck with the fat leached out of it, Raas, when the greatest cuisine in the world is just across the border. Deep fry it, then deep fry it again, where "it" is anything you you can imagine.

"Spaghetti Hoops the finest Italian nose bag known to man. He's gonna luv it." 

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do the members a favour, head south, kidnap @and and drag the wretched cunt up there then. I’ll organise a whip-round for you.

19 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He appears to be very touchy feely about this question.

He's still not sorted the B+B details out with @Wolfie then it'll be the miraculous reappearance in mid-January, claiming there was a cock-up on the visa front, the fuckin' fantasist.

LOL LOL LOL

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think it means he means "paedophile". Father Joseph told me. My mind cast back to that hot summer of 76...

Nothing of the sort, I was just pointing out that when @Decimus was younger he had enjoyed a close and understanding relationship with a gentleman of the cloth. 

To imply anything else  would be totally inappropriate, and you ought to be ashamed for even suggesting it.

On 13/12/2023 at 21:07, ChildeHarold said:

Gardeners' Question Time is on Sundays Radio 4 you've still got time to get yours in, but you will first have to dress up as a sexually frustrated sixty year old woman married to a prize winning Chrysanthemum grower in Yorkshire. 

Any questions relating to deviant sexual behaviour this clinic is closed for business and all my patients including there personal data has been transferred to Eddie's mail box in Beijing. Good luck. 

Kill yourself 

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off DC. You’ve got one of the finest ‘non drop’ Nordmann Spruce trees that money can buy, which is probably not the best description of it as Mrs Cnut didn’t fucking pay me a dollar for it. And your slanderous inference that I may have engaged with the lovely Karen Cnut in a bit of festive fanny fumbling is absolutely preposterous.I will swear on the Koran or even this months edition of ‘Readers Grannies’ that nothing of a carnal nature occurred, despite her repeated attempts to lure me into her sick depraved fantasy. And to make matters worse when I got outside the fucking stereo and alloy wheels were gone from my imaginary M4.

Fuck off.

My tart’s one shrewd Cnut, Billy. She’s just cashed in on the fucker, you daft cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-67725202

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My tart’s one shrewd Cnut, Billy. She’s just cashed in on the fucker, you daft cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-67725202

She certainly looks a lot younger than her 84 years DC. I wouldn’t have had her down as a day over 75 mate, especially after she’d flashed her obviously well maintained growler at me a couple of times. You’re a very lucky man to have her. It’s none of my business to offer advice to a man of the world such as yourself but I will anyway as I consider you to be an OK sort of bloke who could one day be a friend (of sorts). My advice to you if you want to keep her is ‘Watch out Rooney’s about’.

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm intrigued by your roots story in Little Venice. Seems a bit out of your league if you don't mind me saying, I would have thought you kipped down in a sordid little bedsit over an off licence in Willesden. Nevertheless Little Venice may have come up in the world since you left or vice versa. 

Are you calling me a cunt?