CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can’t call them ‘dippy eggs and soldiers’ anymore Harold. Political correctness dictates that you must now call them 

‘eggs with learning difficulties and lesbian peace workers’

Referring to the "Mongol Horde" has also been problematic of late.

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wind your neck in withers, I’m watching the story of Hipgnosis on Nexflix, and I must say, rather surprisingly what a load of plop. 

Art was never you strong point, Edward, apart from the daubings on your cave walls.

On 07/12/2023 at 18:50, and said:

That finger's for you, the dumb cunt who still pays her fuckin' wages, she knew you were watching (probably with your hand down your trousers)

LOL LOL LOL

On 08/12/2023 at 17:35, and said:

@Wolfie has a complete collection, he loves anything to do with sailors image.jpeg.9117a4ea74ffb473ab735fff6aa300a2.jpeg

On 09/12/2023 at 08:39, Penny Farthing said:

He is worth every penny.

On 09/12/2023 at 18:36, and said:

I wouldn't pay him with washers, except, washers have nothing in the centre, and neither does he.

LOL

On 09/12/2023 at 19:00, Penny Farthing said:

He likes soldiers.

A pair of tedious idiots, sharing their dull, beige, humourless, tedious and generally fucking shit nonsense. What on earth is wrong with you two spastic wankers?

• Like 4

On 11/12/2023 at 08:13, Penny Farthing said:

Sausages with your beanz?

lol lol

Fuck Off!

Have you considered one of those frozen ‘3 bird roasts’ for Christmas dinner this year? Or would that remind you too much of the last time you were with your sisters? (before they trundled off on the rollers into the oven).

Fuck off.

On 12/07/2023 at 16:24, and said:

Well, it's your money. LOL

I stopped paying the tv licence years ago, you're still propping up the cunt regime with your yearly contributions.

Quit whining, you fuckin' cunt, until you actually stop putting your money where your usual, self-righteous indignation is.

I don't see why @Wolfie is werriting abour BBC salaries when it is obvious that he is being paid to do fuck all other than to spend 24/7 on here worrying about commas and semi-colons.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't see why @Wolfie is werriting abour BBC salaries when it is obvious that he is being paid to do fuck all other than to spend 24/7 on here worrying about commas and semi-colons.

He's a man possessed, a human(well, as close as he'll ever be to human)spellcheck.

Woof woof! 🐩

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

A pair of tedious idiots, sharing their dull, beige, humourless, tedious and generally fucking shit nonsense. What on earth is wrong with you two spastic wankers?

Is it too much for you?

There is an easy way out, you can drink a pint of bleach, we understand, nobody will hold it against you.