CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

22 hours ago, Frank said:

It probably doesn’t mean much, and, but you’re the only one on here that keeps me coming back for more. 

Cheers!

Frank, I know we've had our differences in the past but, I'm touched!

Obviously not in a Catholic Priest and @Decimus sordid sort of way.

Just to be, even slightly, recognised by 'The Best' on here, makes it all worthwhile.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

It probably doesn’t mean much, and, but you’re the only one on here that keeps me coming back for more. 

Cheers!

19 minutes ago, and said:

Frank, I know we've had our differences in the past, but, I'm touched!

Just to be even slightly recognised by 'The Best' on here, makes it all worthwhile.

I assume you know what this means R-Soles, you pea-brained fucking simpleton?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Cheers!

44 minutes ago, and said:

Frank, I know we've had our differences in the past, but, I'm touched!

Just to be even slightly recognised by 'The Best' on here, makes it all worthwhile.

Frank, you weedy, greasy, unibrowed dine-alone cunt. It's a shame there's not a hole in the ground, in which you can fulfil your quasi-homosexual relationship with the sickeningly obsequious Jew and bum each other into eternity. You could even share your little Dachsie as some kind of child substitute. At least you'd never have to pick up its shit.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The orange cunt dropped mine off yesterday…it’s a fucking disgrace, the Karen Carpenter of Xmas trees,

Fuck off DC. You’ve got one of the finest ‘non drop’ Nordmann Spruce trees that money can buy, which is probably not the best description of it as Mrs Cnut didn’t fucking pay me a dollar for it. And your slanderous inference that I may have engaged with the lovely Karen Cnut in a bit of festive fanny fumbling is absolutely preposterous.I will swear on the Koran or even this months edition of ‘Readers Grannies’ that nothing of a carnal nature occurred, despite her repeated attempts to lure me into her sick depraved fantasy. And to make matters worse when I got outside the fucking stereo and alloy wheels were gone from my imaginary M4.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, and said:

Quit whining, alter boy.

Haven't you got a plane to catch? 🍁🛬🔥

I'm not sure why you have such a strange obsession with where I happen to be posting from, it's all a bit fucking weird, even by your own incredibly creepy standards.

As for altar (not alter, you cretinous cunt) boys, at least a Catholic priest waits until they're out of the incubator before he starts sucking their cocks. You had your maggot deep throated at birth by one of your tribe's hairy, Christ-killing Kabbalah-wizard nonces.

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's nothing wrong with @King Billy's Christmas Trees... Been buying them off him for years.

Look at this year's beauty. 

bare-tree.thumb.jpg.3f2550487a208362fa650eb796e136af.jpg

Hackney borough council certainly have put up a lovely tree this year. I see they opted for a star on top after the fairy was raped last Christmas and spoiled it for everyone by reporting it. The racist, shit-stirring fairy bitch.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off DC. You’ve got one of the finest ‘non drop’ Nordmann Spruce trees that money can buy, which is probably not the best description of it as Mrs Cnut didn’t fucking pay me a dollar for it. And your slanderous inference that I may have engaged with the lovely Karen Cnut in a bit of festive fanny fumbling is absolutely preposterous.I will swear on the Koran or even this months edition of ‘Readers Grannies’ that nothing of a carnal nature occurred, despite her repeated attempts to lure me into her sick depraved fantasy. And to make matters worse when I got outside the fucking stereo and alloy wheels were gone from my imaginary M4.

Fuck off.

@PANZER MURPHY bought them today, incidentally…Boney M in the cd player? You fucking bellend.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hackney borough council certainly have put up a lovely tree this year. I see they opted for a star on top after the fairy was raped last Christmas and spoiled it for everyone by reporting it. The racist, shit-stirring fairy bitch.

I rarely go to Hackney these days, Eric. I used to eat in Mangal 2 on Stoke Newington high road. Those married bumders Gilbert and George ate in there every night so I'm sure @Frank knows the place well. They have some Caribbean takeaways around there if you're in the area and fancy a bit of curry goat. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's nothing wrong with @King Billy's Christmas Trees... Been buying them off him for years.

Look at this year's beauty. 

bare-tree.thumb.jpg.3f2550487a208362fa650eb796e136af.jpg

I told you it would look ‘the bollocks’ in your ‘yard’. I bet all the other inmates were fucking impressed when they came out for their exercise today.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I rarely go to Hackney these days, Eric. I used to eat in Mangal 2 on Stoke Newington high road. Those married bumders Gilbert and George ate in there every night so I'm sure @Frank knows the place well. They have some Caribbean takeaways around there if you're in the area and fancy a bit of curry goat. 

The original Mangal in Arcola St. was the first ocakbasi gaff in N London and it’s still the best imo. My snooker club on Dalston Jct. was just across the road from it and I used to eat there or have the greasy Turkish cunts send the food over almost every day. The only thing I didn’t like was having to pretend to like the cunts.

• Like 1