CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

10 hours ago, Frank said:

I'd forgotten what a weak fucking drip you are. I'm definitely coming for you.

As you know my address, please feel free to come round anytime out of work hours otherwise it'll just be mrs pecker and the stubblets. I'll put it out on the jungle drums for the locals to be on the look out for an emaciated by cancer, stick legged man with a prominent bald patch (all over). We live close to several schools so you probably won't make it. If you do I'll going to cripple you anally with a selection of garden tools.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you do I'm going to cripple you anally with a selection of garden tools.  

He will only enjoy it. Sounds like an invitation he will find hard to refuse.

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He will only enjoy it. Sounds like an invitation he will find hard to refuse.

I hate frank down to his cancer riddled molecules, alf, and would delight in finding his boat, setting it on fire and casting it adrift with him on it. I double result would be the same night pen decided to pop over with her biggest strap on for the cliques AGM of dirty coke and snuff videos.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We live close to several schools so you probably won't make it. If you do I'll going to cripple you anally with a selection of garden tools.  

So you've moved out of that tent in Hailey Woods then?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Eric is a bouncer, gypps. He works at  spearmint rhino, heading up the lucrative Client Blackmail and Random Beatings departments.  

He is of the type "who are frequent users of the internet and typically purchase from catalogues".

51 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

So you've moved out of that tent in Hailey Woods then?

Considering "Hayley" wood, the national nature reserve is in Cambridgeshire, no, you stupid fucking bat. I'm assuming you mean Hailey woods near Cirencester and Coates, thanks to your encyclopaedic knowledge of every stretch of railway line in the uk. I haven't been there for years but it's a great place to dispose of your body. You dopey fucking, minge rotted twat.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Considering "Hayley" wood, the national nature reserve is in Cambridgeshire, no, you stupid fucking bat. I'm assuming you mean Hailey woods near Cirencester and Coates, thanks to your encyclopaedic knowledge of every stretch of railway line in the uk. I haven't been there for years but it's a great place to dispose of your body. You dopey fucking, minge rotted twat.

Are you still drunk or is the drugs?

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Had a beer Friday night, haven't smoked weed for over 5 years and no mind altering shit for at least 15 years, so that rules that out. What's your excuse for being a permanently dull, train spotting, humourless spaz?

So the damage was done at least 5 years ago, you never had a mind to alter .. you are dreary Stubby.

Guest Bill Stickers

Eric and Stubby, you're a pair of manchild embarrassments. Now you've sobered up I hope you both realise what a pair of total fucking pillocks you've made yourself look. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the best you can do against me eh? You're not in my league Fwankie. 

That's the best he can do against anyone nowadays. Once in a while frank could occasionally prompt a chuckle with his posts, but those halcyon days are now just a distant memory lost in a morass of utter tedium. I want him dead. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Just a flat rate for standing around freezing your bollocks off and being polite to complete cunts because you're on CCTV and the PC brigade are watching and waiting to pounce. It was much more fun before the SIA took over and fucked it all up.

...judging by your behaviour (drunk or otherwise) I would contend that we should all be grateful that the SIA was created to regulate you guys.

~o0o~

Can certain elements of the puntership now calm down please? All very entertaining at the time but its now cringe worthy. Its a given that there will be no handbags at dawn on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right, you little shit. I've just PM'd you an address where I'm prepared to meet you. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? I get paid £17 quid an hour to beat up cunts like you. You have the address, PM me the date and time. Your move cunt.

If I was was on £17 an hour I wouldn't be bragging about it to be honest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, The Beast said:

Surely there must be hidden call-out charges?

Surely there must be a hole in the ground filled with pointy sticks into which Albert can be thrown?  Fuck the cunt off to mumsnet.

6 pages (and counting) of interminable shit, derailing and then arse fucking a half-decent nom. Stibs, eric, I hope you’re ashamed of your pant-wetting behaviour.

And Eric, if what I’ve read is true about you PMing Bill an address for a ‘straightener’,  you’re more of a sap than I gave you credit for. Consider your clique nomination withdrawn. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Had a beer Friday night, haven't smoked weed for over 5 years and no mind altering shit for at least 15 years, so that rules that out.

No wonder you're so mind-numbingly dull, I'd wager that you'd get a headrush from a bar of Caramac.

• Like 1