CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of Valentine's Day

Jiggerycock

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I've taught them the art of tying their shoelaces already and have on occasions got them to do mine for me when I'm feeling lazy. How are yours getting on with helping you with your Velcro club foot boots?

Actually thickers, the occasional bit of woman's hour doesn't hurt, you should try it- it's the closest you'll get the a female voice not telling you to fuck off with your lecherous advances. That's unless you've managed to save your pennies for a cheap ho to spaff your load on within 20 seconds.

Alas, I'm back to work tomorrow to earn some "bread" thanks to my 2 science degrees. Let me know your email address and I'll attach some of the papers I've co authored and some help with the big words

Stubby, I've got a strong suspicion that if I give you an email address, you'll never send the papers.

I'm giving you an opportunity to back out now, and admit you've never done such a thing in your life.

33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, I've got a strong suspicion that if I give you an email address, you'll never send the papers.

I'm giving you an opportunity to back out now, and admit you've never done such a thing in your life.

Bill, you better be out of likes. 

Because if you're not, and you have left my post above uncredited, I'm going to systematically unlike the last 50 top ups I've given to you.

You've been ironed until further notice.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bill, you better be out of likes. 

Because if you're not, and you have left my post above uncredited, I'm going to systematically unlike the last 50 top ups I've given to you.

You've been ironed until further notice.

Fuck off. It's dreadful. 

42 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fuck off. It's dreadful. 

12 likes have been removed. A further 12 will be gone by this time tomorrow. Keep an eye on your tally and you'll see that I'm not jesting.

Like it or be damned. You'd be cruising at Stubby levels without my reciprocal likes, so you'd best hurry up about it.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

12 likes have been removed. A further 12 will be gone by this time tomorrow. Keep an eye on your tally and you'll see that I'm not jesting.

Like it or be damned. You'd be cruising at Stubby levels without my reciprocal likes, so you'd best hurry up about it.

You already pulled this shit once before, but it was funny the first time. You're turning into Stubby you senile old cunt.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You already pulled this shit once before, but it was funny the first time. You're turning into Stubby you senile old cunt.

You two are a pair of utter fucking benders and no mistake.

I can just imagine decs in his Norwich one bedroom hovel overlooking a depressing industrial estate. Local slags getting done up the wrong un for their next score by some fresh off the container ship swarthy Slav, amongst the dog turds and vomit. Suddenly there's a knock on the door- it's thickers with a pound of fisting butter, love actually on DVD and details of Punkapes webcam site.

Who says romance is dead.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

That's another ten gone. You've got until midnight to massage my ego. Failure to do so will result in a further unspecified double reduction.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can just imagine decs in his Norwich one bedroom hovel overlooking a depressing industrial estate. Local slags getting done up the wrong un for their next score by some fresh off the container ship swarthy Slav, amongst the dog turds and vomit. Suddenly there's a knock on the door- it's thickers with a pound of fisting butter, love actually on DVD and details of Punkapes webcam site.

I'm going to take away 50 of the likes that I've previously awarded Frank. What do you think about that?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'm going to take away 50 of the likes that I've previously awarded Frank. What do you think about that?

33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He barely scraped through that business with LCS. It's all coming out now.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Roops is wonderful and let you back in after your horrifying performance after she was, temporarily, defenestrated.

Sadly, you have learned nothing and the old demon has returned.

Suicide pact with Stickers, you ungrateful twat?

PS I'm a doctor y'know...see avatar. Consider the Liverpool Care Pathway .

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any chance of shutting up a bit?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I won't be logging in again until you and Bill have liked the post. Confirmation by email please. Goodbye.

I'm not sure this approach is working for you. Try changing tack. 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is happening Frank,  I remember when you were great. Is it the painkillers? Diamorphine made my bowels shut down, be careful.

I’m in the medina having a coffee with Fahawa, a fine leathersmith. She’s got an extra thumb. I’ve ordered two gym bags - a hermès knock-off without logo - in navy.