CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shepherd Bushiri

camberwell gypsy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s Catholic you illiterate baboon.

You should be “much obliged” as well as doffing you cap to me....you low life, regurgitated mass of wildebeest afterbirth.

You spelt it in that retarded fashion first, you uneducated, ball-noshing cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's part of a clique now Ape. Him, Pen and bubba. 

Thanks for informing me of that fact Eric the Cunt. Does it give me special entitlements?

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You spelt it in that retarded fashion first, you uneducated, ball-noshing cunt.

Have you ever seen those cheap tins of octopus that they put on the dirty foreigners shelf in budget German supermarkets?

Imagine, if you will, the stench of one left in a haybox directly in the sun. Magnify the smell by a factor of ten by considering the festering conditions lurking underneath my foreskin.

Then suck my fucking dick.

Lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever seen those cheap tins of octopus that they put on the dirty foreigners shelf in budget German supermarkets?

Imagine, if you will, the stench of one left in a haybox directly in the sun. Magnify the smell by a factor of ten by considering the festering conditions lurking underneath my foreskin.

Lol.

Bradley Wiggins claims someone's trying to smear him Deco.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine, if you will, the stench of one left in a haybox directly in the sun. Magnify the smell by a factor of ten by considering the festering conditions lurking under my foreskin.

Lol.

Unlike you, I am not given to lurking about budget German supermarkets, rooting around their dirty foreigners shelves ( if such exist ) sniffing out cheap canned octopus bargains,  naked under a cum stained raincoat. So the answer to your far fetched  and roundabout question is no, you filthy toad roasting huir. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, eric, eric. Young Albert has taken you to town and messed you right up these last few days. Is this what it’s come to for you? 

For shame. 

You really are a duplicitous little shit stirrer aren't you bubba. Leave Albert alone, stop trying to manipulate him and get your own toilet roll. Don't ever fucking PM me again.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
16 hours ago, King Rollo said:

What's Catholocism? 

a large scale violent event in the natural world.

eg "That volcanic eruption was right Catholiclysmic innit " 

On 3/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, Albert Ross said:

Thanks for informing me of that fact Eric the Cunt. Does it give me special entitlements?

Look at yourself, Albert – handing out 'likes' and attempting to befriend a suspected transsexual named Lady Penelope, yet choosing to make an enemy of a seasoned pro such as Eric. I hope, for your sake, the politics at your local McDonald's present an easier path for you to interpret. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Look at yourself, Albert – handing out 'likes' and attempting to befriend a suspected transsexual named Lady Penelope, yet choosing to make an enemy of a seasoned pro such as Eric. I hope, for your sake, the politics at your local McDonald's present an easier path for you to interpret. 

If you really think I give a fuck, then your head's more fucked up than Eric the Cunt's.

8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

If you really think I give a fuck, then your head's more fucked up than Eric the Cunt's.

I think you give several fucks, hence your non-stop attendance here in recent weeks and plentiful responses to Eric.

At the time of writing, circa 1,000 comments, 100 likes. Which part of this seems to have passed you by, Albert?

• Like 1