CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self entitled pedestrian transport cunts.

Snowy

So I rarely use  public transport as Im usually hanging off the back of a lorry.

So after travelling back from Cardiff early for the snooker open I took the option of using a bus to go home and save myself some money where I was met with  what we  call a slaggy chav slack fannied cunt ( sic).

She wasn't  well pleased that I was sitting  in the baby maker  part with my heavy suitcase  full of welsh  crap I'd  bought  for the young snowys and preceded  to drive her  2 baby buggy into my leg proclaiming  that the designated area was for  her and not the  wheelchair cunt that was plastered  on the window and she couldn't  sit the area  right  next  to her that was unoccupied.

Fuck off you dirty slag didn't  go down well in hind sight.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

So I rarely use  public transport as Im usually hanging off the back of a lorry.

So after travelling back from Cardiff early for the snooker open I took the option of using a bus to go home and save myself some money where I was met with  what we  call a slaggy chav slack fannied cunt ( sic).

She wasn't  well pleased that I was sitting  in the baby maker  part with my heavy suitcase  full of welsh  crap I'd  bought  for the young snowys and preceded  to drive her  2 baby buggy into my leg proclaiming  that the designated area was for  her and not the  wheelchair cunt that was plastered  on the window and she couldn't  sit the area  right  next  to her that was unoccupied.

Did you empty the bins?

29 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Isn't it fucking infuriating when O'Sullivan turns to jelly at the quarter/semi-final stage and blatantly wastes his god given talent, condemning us to the fate of watching a mediocre cruiser like Hawkins fuck it up in the final?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it fucking infuriating when O'Sullivan turns to jelly at the quarter/semi-final stage and blatantly wastes his god given talent, condemning us to the fate of watching a mediocre cruiser like Hawkins fuck it up in the final?

Hes  a perfectionist and an absolute cunt, he would get on well here.I wanted Hawkins to win to be honest for the very reason you just said,would  make a farce of the whole thing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think O'Sullivan lets other cunts win. His mental state is all over the shop. He is still by far the best, even though he is in his 40's. Davis and Hendry were finished In their early 30's.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

All that...yes, but since you started your otherwise probably very worthy nom with 'So' you shall DIE, YOU SHALL DIE!!!

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think O'Sullivan lets other cunts win. His mental state is all over the shop. He is still by far the best, even though he is in his 40's. Davis and Hendry were finished In their early 30's.

When he walked  out on Hendry would be a prime example of this he could  of played on but chose to fuck off home.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should stay at Claridges next time and Scott’s in Mayfair do the best Steak Tatare...

Just out of interest  where do you  stand  when it pertains  to the lower classes, surely a man of faith  would be humble  as it says like  in the bible to love everyone no matter their social status or lack of a lobster pick.

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should stay at Claridges next time and Scott’s in Mayfair do the best Steak Tatare...

I have it on good authority from the commis-chef at Scotts that when they see you coming, the Steak Tartare is nothing more than mashed up lips and arsholes, held together by a squirt of the chef's 'Knuckle Children''.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only snooker player I like is the Chinese player Chin On-Cue.

I'll get me spider 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only snooker player I like is the Chinese player Chin On-Cue.

I'll get me spider 

I call my cock my snooker cue,I can then ask the missus to "put some bottom on that"

Just fucking fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I spent  all weekend  trying to out coke you ,this is a bi product of that what you think about that yellow tied cunt?

I think you are a blithering imbecile of the first water. 

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Is the comma function on your phone still fucked, Snowy?