CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oxford University And The Feminist Cunts Who Call It Home

Decimus

Oxford university have apologised after a female cleaner was photographed on International Women's Day... Doing her fucking job.

Said cleaner was photographed by an Oxford professor with a clearly feminist agenda, scrubbing away graffiti which read "Happy International Women's Day". This prompted the university to apologise, and for said professor to state that the woman should "Be given a nice cup of tea and the day off". Not only is this condescending as fuck, but it also yet another example of middle-class academic feminists subtly implying that to be a woman who cleans is somehow degrading.

Minimum wage women who work tirelessly to provide for their families live in the real world. They don't have the time or inclination to endlessly look for spurious examples of nonexistent patriarchal dominance. Feminism is a middle class disease that effectively tries to impose its ideals on working class women who cannot afford to live their lives in a Margaret Atwood inspired, constant orgasmic rage at every perceived injustice aimed at women.

Oxford University can suck my fucking dick.

• Like 7

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oxford university have apologised after a female cleaner was photographed on international women's day... Doing her fucking job.

Said cleaner was photographed by an Oxford professor with a clearly feminist agenda, scrubbing away graffiti which read "Happy International Women's day". This prompted the university to apologise, and for said professor to state that the woman should "Be given a nice cup of tea and the day off". Not only is this condescending as fuck, but it also yet another example of middle-class academic feminists subtly implying that to be a woman who cleans is somehow degrading.

Minimum wage women who work tirelessly to provide for their families live in the real world. They don't have the time or inclination to endlessly look for spurious examples of nonexistent patriarchal dominance. Feminism is a middle class disease that effectively tries to impose its ideals on working class women who cannot afford to live their lives in a Margaret Atwood inspired, constant orgasmic rage at every perceived injustice aimed at women.

Hear, hear!

Guest judgetwi

These Professor cunts could always pay the cleaners a decent wage instead of spending taxpayers dosh on their own massive renumeration, pensions, expenses etc. These kind of jobs are low paid precisely because they tend to involve women (nursing for example)

If Professor bollockface really cared about gender equality he/she would do something about that instead of poncing about like a virtue signalling CUNT.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

rwwE67U.jpg

There's no 'could' about it.

Labour's Criminal Justice Act 2003, made flesh the warnings of George Orwell by defining a “hate crime” as: “Any incident . . . which is perceived by the victim or any other person as being motivated by prejudice or hate.” 

A law that meant that for the first time in English jurisprudence it didn’t matter whether a crime had been committed before an arrest could take place so long as someone could claim to have been “offended” or the victim of a “hate crime”.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A law that meant that for the first time in English jurisprudence it didn’t matter whether a crime had been committed before an arrest could take place so long as someone could claim to have been “offended” or the victim of a “hate crime”.

I don't understand how a "hate" crime is somehow worse than any other crime. At least the victim of a paki-bashing or a jew-baiting knows it was nothing personal. It's love crimes you've really got to watch out for.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

So if a vegetarian/vegan is offered a sandwich containing an animal product, that is a "hate crime"? I'm glad you fuckers don't know which branch I work in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

So if a vegetarian/vegan is offered a sandwich containing an animal product, that is a "hate crime"? I'm glad you fuckers don't know which branch I work in.

You work?  

laffin!

I saw the pic of this “event”. Another golden media moment. Oxford are full of clueless dinosaurs and the lady who took the pic has a sharp eye for the absurd.. she isn’t the cunt for pointing out that despite everything, this country, as good as it can be,  has a long way to go in terms of women’s rights.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I saw the pic of this “event”. Another golden media moment. Oxford are full of clueless dinosaurs and the lady who took the pic has a sharp eye for the absurd.. she isn’t the cunt for pointing out that despite everything, this country, as good as it can be,  has a long way to go in terms of women’s rights.

I don't think women want to be the same as men. The real women on the street just want a little part time job. Round my way they're not screaming from the roof tops to go down the mines and erect scaffolding in minus degrees and never seen a woman on deadliest catch deep sea fishing. The one's doing all the shouting are these actresses. The most privileged in society. They wouldnt last a month doing a mans job. In the real world, women love the ego boost of being chatted up. It's going a bit too far all this man bashing stuff.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I wonder if it had been a man being photographed removing the graffiti there would have been some other political gender message. Anyhow,  the person that committed this offence of graffiti on a public building should be made an example of - I'm guessing that they're probably female, can spell words like 'international' and has white fingertips.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oxford university have apologised after a female cleaner was photographed on International Women's Day... Doing her fucking job.

Said cleaner was photographed by an Oxford professor with a clearly feminist agenda, scrubbing away graffiti which read "Happy International Women's Day". This prompted the university to apologise, and for said professor to state that the woman should "Be given a nice cup of tea and the day off". Not only is this condescending as fuck, but it also yet another example of middle-class academic feminists subtly implying that to be a woman who cleans is somehow degrading.

Women who clean improperly or in a slovenly manner should be thrashed.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I believe cleaners at Oxford colleges are called scouts. 

You haven't really experienced pain until you attend a JCR meeting at an Oxford college. Even 25 years ago they were populated by feminazis and weird political types who thought passing a motion condemning Saddam Hussein would finally break the homicidal Cunt. I tended to get kicked out, suggesting we pass a motion to pass more motions by sticking Ex Lax in the Alpen. I did discover effecting a northern accent could get you a blowie off some Home Counties splitarse who wanted to take you home to scare Daddy. 

Evelyn Waugh is a right Cunt. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, White van man said:

I don't think women want to be the same as men. The real women on the street just want a little part time job. Round my way they're not screaming from the roof tops to go down the mines and erect scaffolding in minus degrees and never seen a woman on deadliest catch deep sea fishing. The one's doing all the shouting are these actresses. The most privileged in society. They wouldnt last a month doing a mans job. In the real world, women love the ego boost of being chatted up. It's going a bit too far all this man bashing stuff.

Thank you Germaine Greer. 

On 10/03/2018 at 11:09 AM, Decimus said:

Academics with a political agenda forcing their warped fabian ethos upon impressionable right-on mongs, spewing forth their NLP enhanced rhetoric in order to change society for the "greater good" Ubercuntfuckwittery.

9 hours ago, White van man said:

Hear hear