CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hard as Fucking Nails

Guest luke swarm

18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if you want my opinion, we should be telling Russia to target individuals and avoid the collateral damage to his daughter and the policeman. What the fucks wrong with stabbing someone with a poison pellet on the end of an umbrella?

You won't get anywhere with Luke. Today I witnessed a tabby tom cat walk into my garden, and spray up some daffodils. The wife later picked them, and now the whole house smells of cat piss. I have accepted that these things happen in life. Does this help put things into perspective.

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and you would allow any foreign cunt to kill at will on our soil. bravo.

These Russian cunts are doing us up the shiter, balls deep and laughing. We should have never got in bed with these morally corrupt bastards in the first place. The amount of UK PLC business going though the Russian state or is subsidiaries is fucked in (approx 1 3rd of shells dealings for example) with cunts like Mandelson advising these cut throats how to shaft us even more. Fuck the World Cup, it's all a corrupt stitch up and any England fans stupid enough to go there will get robbed, raped and beaten by the bent cops and that's before the organised groups of skinhead thugs start slitting throats.

Wanna get back at these cunts? Give ISIS something really nasty to let go in Moscow as payback for them being Asads airforce and turning Syria into a wasteland...

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

...prod Putin, what the hell have we got to prod him with, fuckall and he knows it.

You could demote Chelsea to the Isthmian league. It may not sound like much, but it's a start, and it would make me happy.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No skin off my Jock nose. It's not like you'd be there for more than a week anyway...

Who gives a flying fuck anyway. Football is no longer a sport. It's a fucking circus, showcasing spoilt, obscenely overpaid poofs, rapists and shampoo salesmen. Fuck the World Cup. Anyone who cares about modern football is either a thick fucking sheep, or the type of spastic who thinks of Joey fucking Essex as a role model.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You won't get anywhere with Luke. Today I witnessed a tabby tom cat walk into my garden, and spray up some daffodils. The wife later picked them, and now the whole house smells of cat piss. I have accepted that these things happen in life. Does this help put things into perspective.

So you're effectively saying that having a reasoned argument with Luke is like inhaling cat piss? Yes, I would agree with that.

Guest Erroreptile404

Sometimes i honestly think Churchill had the right idea when he wanted to atom bomb the living shit out of the ruskies after the end of WWII.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

What’s your solution Swarm ?

Maybe one of Ape’s attack helicopters loaded with a sarin gas dispersal mechanism....

lol.

Do they make Rohypnol in gas form??

Guest Erroreptile404

Britain needs something like this: an army of genetically engineered 7 foot super humans with state of the art weapons and gear, to kick the living fuck out of every ruskie living, including old babooshkas begging on the streets of moscow. 

1405011771_891740388.jpg

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

that's wonderful Scrotes, you have such a well measured and philosophical approach to life from which we could all take a lesson. And its good to see you taking young Drew to one side to try and talk sense into that poor deluded chap, its about time someone took the time to work with Drew to help him unravel the mess which is his life.

On the bright side I suppose the smell of Cats piss is a pleasant change from the usual smell of your open sewer type French ablutions so enjoy the delicate odour from those daffodils whilst it lasts.   

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Britain needs something like this: an army of genetically engineered 7 foot super humans with state of the art weapons and gear, to kick the living fuck out of every ruskie living, including old babooshkas begging on the streets of moscow. 

1405011771_891740388.jpg

Is that shit from 2000AD artists? It's got a strong whiff of Judge Dredd/ABC warriors about it.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could demote Chelsea to the Isthmian league. It may not sound like much, but it's a start, and it would make me happy.

or the Northern Premier Spastic League, where they'd be up against Ford Utd and Brentford Nylons.

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that shit from 2000AD artists? It's got a strong whiff of Judge Dredd/ABC warriors about it.

It's From Warhammer 40'000 but there's a possibility it was done by an artist from 2000AD. Hey Eric look up Warhammer 40k space marine bolt gun on google (the gun they have in the image) and read what it fires, you'll get a kick out of it even though it's fiction.