CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allah is gay

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I would have thought it should read Allah was gay, unless some cunts think he is still alive, if he actually existed in the first place. 

Why wouldn't this nom still be here? Racist? Perhaps, if cunt was a race.

Charlie Hebdo

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You should elaborate more on your own personal and daily living activities...they provide endless amusement for board users.....

lol.

Why don’t you put up a nom that has something to do with homosexuality? That’d be funny and original, wouldn’t it? Just admit you’re a fucking poof and be done with it.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer so easy to get to glass jaw ..if you were a woman you'd have 30 kids of various hues by now 

Panzerknacker 

Similar to the 30 kids who'll all be living next to you, getting up at 5 to wail at Allah and spit on you for drinking a beer or fucking your pig. On a better note, with all the child asylum seekers with full beards the EU have earmarked you cunts to take, there'll but plenty fresh meat and backdoors that need smashing in.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Similar to the 30 kids who'll all be living next to you, getting up at 5 to wail at Allah and spit on you for drinking a beer or fucking your pig. On a better note, with all the child asylum seekers with full beards the EU have earmarked you cunts to take, there'll but plenty fresh meat and backdoors that need smashing in.

Only back door them lads are interested in is the one into the UK from norn iron ..tessy would wanna do somtin quick ..cut arleen a cheque ..a couple of bazillion should do it

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Only back door them lads are interested in is the one into the UK from norn iron ..tessy would wanna do somtin quick ..cut arleen a cheque ..a couple of bazillion should do it

Panzerknacker 

If you say so spud boy, but we'll see. I do admire the sense of importance you put on the Emerald Isle both north and south. The vast majority of folk over the world just think it's another part of England. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I do admire the sense of importance you put on the Emerald Isle both north and south. The vast majority of folk over the world just think it's another part of England. 

Or one of the less desirable outposts on the outskirts of the map of Middle Earth. Chipping Orc Town, or somewhere like that...

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you say so spud boy, but we'll see. I do admire the sense of importance you put on the Emerald Isle both north and south. The vast majority of folk over the world just think it's another part of England. 

Mm..it was the neglected ginger haired step child for a long time but you'll get to know it better in the next few months 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

A jack waving fool like you bending over because the beardies don't like it? 

A fool is a cunt who sticks his fingers in a Hornet’s nest just to see what happens. Know what I mean Doc?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Why don’t you put up a nom that has something to do with homosexuality? That’d be funny and original, wouldn’t it? Just admit you’re a fucking poof and be done with it.

Tell us more about your Airfix model building.....

Do you have a convention where you all meet up ?

Do you have any gay moslems boyfriends with helicopters?

Do you pray to Allah when you go to Tesco?

lol.

Get knotted.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A fool is a cunt who sticks his fingers in a Hornet’s nest just to see what happens. Know what I mean Doc?

Their brainwashing is getting to you.

I didn't nominate it. It doesn't contravene any laws as far as I can see. Maybe I am being rather naïve, but the law should be implemented without discrimination or favouritism. Anyway, no cunt comes near this dark, fetid corner of the web where we reside.

Guest White van man
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

This expression is being thrown around on various social media.

It’s provoking and some would argue.....funny.

# Allah is gay

Can be found on Twitter.

lol.

This is actually a good cunting of our establishment. It's about a fit blonde bird called Lauren Southern being refused access to the UK (stopped at calias) the other day. Previously she held a banner in luton with 'Allah is gay' written on it to exercise freedom of speech. Her point was to prove how our media is controlled by the government regarding islam. I think she has a point. Limited press coverage of the Telford rape gangs involving 1000+ young girls, yet this russian traitor gets 24 hour coverage on every channel and front page on every newspaper.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Or even worse their cock!

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Tell us more about your Airfix model building.....

Do you have a convention where you all meet up ?

Do you have any gay moslems boyfriends with helicopters?

Do you pray to Allah when you go to Tesco?

lol.

Get knotted.

Tell us more about your obsession with all things gay.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

..............and mother Theresa took it up the arse

This is a bit harsh, Neil. It is what's on the inside that counts. Mother T was ahead of her time, thinking about the consequences of overpopulation – and precisely why she unselfishly opted for the bum-sex route. In homage to the great lady, I have decided to rename her the 'Anal Angel'. May her brown wings have carried her to the highest echelons of Heaven.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Mohammed was a chancer, he was like many of these types who set up religious cults based on mainstream religions, he formed an army and through violent invasions spread his cult.

Peace be upon him.

9 hours ago, White van man said:

This is actually a good cunting of our establishment. It's about a fit blonde bird called Lauren Southern being refused access to the UK (stopped at calias) the other day. Previously she held a banner in luton with 'Allah is gay' written on it to exercise freedom of speech. Her point was to prove how our media is controlled by the government regarding islam. I think she has a point. Limited press coverage of the Telford rape gangs involving 1000+ young girls, yet this russian traitor gets 24 hour coverage on every channel and front page on every newspaper.

I had never heard of the 3 people that were refused entry this week. I probably don't agree with much of what they really think, but I just don't see what threat they posed. They would have said their piece to a limited audience and the majority would not have even heard about it, nor been incited to cause criminal acts.

The biggest threat to me are most of the 650 cunts in the house of commons and their inaction on many of the festering problems here in UK plc.