CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

44 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Bollocks yer cunt. I had a Lotus Esprit for around six years, went like a stabbed rat and never had a spot of bother with it. Sold it a few years back to an engineer who still has it and polishes every week.  How very dare you besmirch the name.  Cunt, that is all. 

May your children all be black. 

Always wanted the lotus esprit from the bond film 

On 16/03/2020 at 10:56, White Cunt said:

Fate worse than death. But the new, small business friendly rules, will create some enterprising leprechauns, dedicated to home delivery of glue bags and methylated spirits.

I take it your glue n gobble enterprise has taken off since bojo shut your godawful purveyors of piss WC baby..wash your hands and mouth after 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I take it your glue n gobble enterprise has taken off since bojo shut your godawful purveyors of piss WC baby..wash your hands and mouth after 

Panzbaby 

Well said Pansy boy. I don’t know why every cunt is having a pop at you. You’re in your own shithole country  where you belong, what’s wrong with that? 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzbaby 

Oyland will probably do fairly well, small population, plenty of room to self isolate. Plenty of land to feed that population on the basics and if needs be plenty of well greased firearms buried away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well said Pansy boy. I don’t know why every cunt is having a pop at you. You’re in your own shithole country  where you belong, what’s wrong with that? 

True jewdz baby..ive no desire to visit the massive social experiment gone disastrously wrong that is England...the relatively few we have here dont seem to want to stay in the ten to a room rural locations they have been generously supplied with.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzbaby 

I will, Panzy, I will. 
Looks like we are running low on butter, meat and potatoes too, since the mob decimated Tesco supplies. But we know where to get some more. Stay safe.

33 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I will, Panzy, I will. 
Looks like we are running low on butter, meat and potatoes too, since the mob decimated Tesco supplies. But we know where to get some more. Stay safe.

I haven't been able to purchase any pasta in over a week now. Spuds, meat, root vegetables and brown sauce seem to be in plentiful supply, but you can't get the ingredients for a decent Spaghetti alla Norma for love nor money.

It's a shame Manky is no longer with us. I imagine he would be ecstatic that the British public are being forced to adopt a diet of mince and gravy without the filthy corrupting influence of foreign muck on our Aryan palates.

I suspect that he'll be releasing a cook book with Nigel Farage any day now:

"Corona Cooking: The Racist's Opportunity To Eat Fucking Shit Like It's 1936".

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I will, Panzy, I will. 

We started all this shite two weeks ago the panic has subsided and most stores have a one in one out policy to stop the spread of prepper fever ..ive not noticed any shortages  as my diet would be quite humble to begin with...panicky online posters are now publicly derided and threatened with outright violence ..theres an unofficial hunt for one lad who stared out doin voice messges claiming all manner of doom n hearsay..no doubt he'll find himself on the wrong end of a camán

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't been able to purchase any pasta in over a week now. Spuds, meat, root vegetables and brown sauce seem to be in plentiful supply, but you can't get the ingredients for a decent Spaghetti alla Norma for love nor money.

It's a shame Manky is no longer with us. I imagine he would be ecstatic that the British public are being forced to adopt a diet of mince and gravy without the filthy corrupting influence of foreign muck on our Aryan palates.

I suspect that he'll be releasing a cook book with Nigel Farage any day now:

"Corona Cooking: The Racist's Opportunity To Eat Fucking Shit Like It's 1936".

I've just adopted the Judge diet for your stated reasons. I'm currently living on family size Doritos, multi packs of Double Deckers, and the occasional satsuma. I've decided to give the bottles of Frosty Jacks a miss though.

There's fuck all in the shops, and I'm severely tempted to batter some stupid cunt with a tin of beans, if I could find some!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It was written and played superbly by Bob Holness.

As you already know, that was an untrue rumour that Holness laughingly played along with at times. The other one, which IS true, is that technically speaking, he was the first actor to portray James Bond. It was in a radio adaptation broadcast before any films had been made.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We started all this shite two weeks ago the panic has subsided and most stores have a one in one out policy to stop the spread of prepper fever ..ive not noticed any shortages  as my diet would be quite humble to begin with...panicky online posters are now publicly derided and threatened with outright violence ..theres an unofficial hunt for one lad who stared out doin voice messges claiming all manner of doom n hearsay..no doubt he'll find himself on the wrong end of a camán

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Are you still admitting plague carriers from China, Italy, etc?

Turns out our knobs are still letting all the fuckers in, but preach isolation to the locals. We really have some right thick wankers in the government here, baby. Make no mistake, there will soon be hungry mobs of British tuskers storming Ireland. Build a wall.

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Are you still admitting plague carriers from China, Italy, etc?

Turns out our knobs are still letting all the fuckers in, but preach isolation to the locals. We really have some right thick wankers in the government here, baby. Make no mistake, there will soon be hungry mobs of British tuskers storming Ireland. Build a wall.

Fucking insanity isn't it. It's a good job we've still got Northern Ireland, maybe all of us true Brits could just fuck off over there, and start afresh.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking insanity isn't it. It's a good job we've still got Northern Ireland, maybe all of us true Brits could just fuck off over there, and start afresh.

I’ll take you on a guided tour of Ulster Major and maybe get you shoehorned into a cushy job in Stormont at the top table. My lot love an old school military type. Just hearing you addressed as Major will start a mass knicker dropping frenzy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll take you on a guided tour of Ulster Major and maybe get you shoehorned into a cushy job in Stormont at the top table. My lot love an old school military type. Just hearing you addressed as Major will start a mass knicker dropping frenzy.

I may well take you up on that Bill, it's certainly a tempting offer. If we survive Corona, I'll join the orange order and help you fuck Panz's clan off.

54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I may well take you up on that Bill, it's certainly a tempting offer. If we survive Corona, I'll join the orange order and help you fuck Panz's clan off.

The loyal orange brethren being mostly obese and elderly and susceptible to all manner of respiratory diseases should be actively encouraged to march the queens highway ..if there is any of em left when this has burned through the nation that is..I for one will be wavin my fleg at their thinned ranks as they shuffle by to the strains of the sash me father coughed his lungs up on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Its ballys lot that are most likey to put one behind your ear when yer handed the task of further eroding their "special" status..just sayin izall 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

52 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The loyal orange brethren being mostly obese and elderly and susceptible to all manner of respiratory diseases should be actively encouraged to march the queens highway ..if there is any of em left when this has burned through the nation that is..I for one will be wavin my fleg at their thinned ranks as they shuffle by to the strains of the sash me father coughed his lungs up on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

When the shit hits the fan after this Chinky flu is gone Panz You and your fenian clan will have to choose which side you’re on. The Yanks and the Brits or the yellow army. There won’t be any “We’ll just stay neutral and sit this one out” like you lot did in 1939. Not an option this time. Let’s hope you make the right choice cos Wales isn’t gonna like the  tsunami that hits Holyhead when we nuke ya if you choose the wrong side. Even better if you come with us will be the humiliation of being saved from obliteration by Donald the Orangeman. LOL

NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧🇱🇷