CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Editing of non malicious non rule breaking posts

Guest Alfie Noakes

7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Oh you mean poor bertie. Well a bit silly to put in but silly to remove after what else has been left up on other noms.

Hey ho. Today's another day and all that. At least I know why and what and no rules were actually broken so enuff said. 

Moving on, I reckon ratty has a big nose.

Bag of shit. Fuck off

52 minutes ago, Ape said:

You selfish cunt - I’d just started to think you might finally be dead.

Selfish, moi?.  I have been sitting by Frank's hospice bed for 11 days, and I am knackered.  In truth, I hate(d) the lanky cunt, but nobody should die alone.  He will pass soon, he is Cheyne stoking, his breath smells like Bubba's underpants, and he is dribbling like Punker's arsehole. May I suggest you name your next RC 'copter in his honour. 'Failed 1' would be appropriate for you both. Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You should be in a lunatic asylum with your toy helicopter you ridiculous twat.

Nothing more ridiculous than a chinless toffee nosed spineless cretin like you.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You should be in a lunatic asylum with your toy helicopter you ridiculous twat.

Have ever read the bible end to end?

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your avatar is bizarre....again...

Why have you chosen a flasher in a red Macintosh?

Are you involved in the indecent exposure community?

lol.

Pervy Noakesy.

Reported you repressed twat. Did you not have a television in your faux riche childhood? He is a character from a cartoon from the 60s and 70s called stop the pigeon with Dastardly and Muttley.

I expect you were too busy being spit roast by your catholic teachers and priests to watch anything on TV.

Unlike you, it was extremely popular.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Punkape is a lame little shit

15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Reported you repressed twat. Did you not have a television in your faux riche childhood? He is a character from a cartoon from the 60s and 70s called stop the pigeon with Dastardly and Muttley.

I expect you were too busy being spit roast by your catholic teachers and priests to watch anything on TV.

I wouldn’t waste your time explaining things like this to the mindless wanker.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Are you out tonight in your pocketless red Mack after a disturbing afternoon of silly cartoons on the TV......

lol.

Broadmoor for you soon.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you out tonight in your pocketless red Mack after a disturbing afternoon of silly cartoons on the TV......

lol.

Broadmoor for you soon.

lol.

I actually remember my childhood and I have a son (grown up now) who watched it a lot. You will need a willing lesbian rent a womb and a turkey baster to reproduce your reptilianesque self. I expect you don't remember much as you try to block out the horrific acts the older boys and the choir master performed on you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your avatar is bizarre....again...

Why have you chosen a flasher in a red Macintosh?

Are you involved in the indecent exposure community?

lol.

Pervy Noakesy.

Reported.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 3/25/2018 at 7:40 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Selfish, moi?.  I have been sitting by Frank's hospice bed for 11 days, and I am knackered.  In truth, I hate(d) the lanky cunt, but nobody should die alone.  He will pass soon, he is Cheyne stoking, his breath smells like Bubba's underpants, and he is dribbling like Punker's arsehole. May I suggest you name your next RC 'copter in his honour. 'Failed 1' would be appropriate for you both. Fuck off.

Nothing would be funnier than watching you sat in a wheelchair outside a crematorium in Normandy, playing The Last Post on a children's trumpet as they incinerate Frank.

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Nothing would be funnier than watching you sat in a wheelchair outside a crematorium in Normandy, playing The Last Post on a children's trumpet as they incinerate Frank.

Funnier still would be watching you having your ghastly tattoo burnt off your head by drunken Normandy trawlermen.with superheated bilge hooks....

• Like 1