CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

24 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Are you still finding the idea of a GP murdering his patients amusing?

Oh, yes. That's one thing you can say about me, I'm always deadly serious about such things, when I say something I mean it. No humour or poking fun in operation Chez Scotty, that's for sure. 

Idiot. 

Well, I say "idiot" but you do possess a certain childish cunning. You're doing a fair job of burying the remark of yours that I quoted, which was your claim to be a product of incest. That's ok though, I understand why you'd do that and I can always bump it again later. 👍👍

32 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Are you still finding the idea of a GP murdering his patients amusing?

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oh, yes. That's one thing you can say about me, I'm always deadly serious about such things, when I say something I mean it. No humour or poking fun in operation Chez Scotty, that's for sure. 

Idiot. 

Well, I say "idiot" but you do possess a certain childish cunning. You're doing a fair job of burying the remark of yours that I quoted, which was your claim to be a product of incest. That's ok though, I understand why you'd do that and I can always bump it again later. 👍👍

Alright lads?

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Idiot. 

The childish cunning is your's .. very similar that of Shipman. It is highly likely that I am a product of incest, there is nothing that I can do about that.

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

As you infer that you have medical knowledge perhaps you could give some form of definitive answer. Assuming me to be the offspring of two sibling (sibling who I I was bought up to believe that they were my siblings) what is my genetic relations ship to those two siblings and what is my relationship to the other siblings. is it mother and father and uncles and aunt or I am in genetic terms a sibling? Not something that I sit here wondering about or "metooing" but surely of interest to a medical mind.

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's not just an act, is it. You really are a complete idiot. 

I do not have a sexual interest in other females .. indeed I do not have a sexual interest in anyone full stop. The word gay has been adopted by a certain community but it does also retain its original meaning which is why that community adopted it. My general impression of the so called gay community however is that in general they are self-centred, miserable and bitching.

25 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I do not have a sexual interest in other females .. indeed I do not have a sexual interest in anyone full stop. The word gay has been adopted by a certain community but it does also retain its original meaning which is why that community adopted it. My general impression of the so called gay community however is that in general they are self-centred, miserable and bitching.

I'm not suggesting you are homosexual, you monumental cretin. The phrase was used as an illustration of the schoolyard level of your stock response to criticism, which is invariably to return the accusation whatever it may be.

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm not suggesting you are homosexual, you monumental cretin. The phrase was used as an illustration of the schoolyard level of your stock response to criticism, which is invariably to return the accusation whatever it may be.

Are your responses not schoolyard level professor? I do find it perplexing but also amusing to see how you seem to be getting yourself all tired and emotional about little old me.

28 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Are your responses not schoolyard level professor? I do find it perplexing but also amusing to see how you seem to be getting yourself all tired and emotional about little old me.

A genuine question here, Pen, completely devoid of any abuse.

In an ideal world, human beings could be completely honest about themselves and not face any ridicule or judgement. But we don't live in an ideal world.

This website in particular is not the sort of place where things of a certain nature can be shared and then escape negative comment. I'm one hundred percent certain that every member on here probably has some aspect of their life which if revealed would result in them getting a shit load of abuse. You've been here longer than anyone and know this as well as me, so I really cannot understand your decision to share various, deeply personal parts of your life.

By revealing that you were a product of incest who was then subsequently born intersex was only ever going to end in one way, and you've experienced the consequences of that in full over the past few years. You reap what you sow as they say, and I would probably feel sorry for you if you shared these details on a vanilla website and then were subjected to years of abuse. But this is Cunts Corner and it certainly isn't the place to be open about yourself to the extent that you have been.

Think on it.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A genuine question here, Pen, completely devoid of any abuse.

In an ideal world, human beings could be completely honest about themselves and not face any ridicule or judgement. But we don't live in an ideal world.

This website in particular is not the sort of place where things of a certain nature can be shared and then escape negative comment. I'm one hundred percent certain that every member on here probably has some aspect of their life which if revealed would result in them getting a shit load of abuse. You've been here longer than anyone and know this as well as me, so I really cannot understand your decision to share various, deeply personal parts of your life.

By revealing that you were a product of incest who was then subsequently born intersex was only ever going to end in one way, and you've experienced the consequences of that in full over the past few years. You reap what you sow as they say, and I would probably feel sorry for you if you shared these details on a vanilla website and then were subjected to years of abuse. But this is Cunts Corner and it certainly isn't the place to be open about yourself to the extent that you have been.

Think on it.

No we do not live in an ideal world but seeing people get worked up over some things can be a amusing. What was dug up (by Eric I think) was actually posted in 2013. Things do change over time has as this forum. Really it should have been left buried, however someone did decide to dig it up and Scotty decided to stir things up rather than leave it alone. I am not asking you or anyone to feel sorry fr me. The original event was something that I had no control over .. a bit akin to people with cerebral palsy, down syndrome (insulted here in the flid/spack thread as "window lickers") I am far more fortunate than them and perhaps more fortunate than many people in that I lead a happy and fulfilled life. I do know a couple of people with celebral palsy .. neither of them are "window lickers", I do also have a neighbour who has an adult downs syndrome daughter who has passed the driving test. I have also over a period help a number of people who should really had done something with their lives but have failed to do so some of them are well qualified graduates. People do need to get out more.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

The phrase was used as an illustration of the schoolyard level of your stock response to criticism, which is invariably to return the accusation whatever it may be.

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

Are your responses not schoolyard level professor? 

Unbelievable. 

Or it would be, if it had been anyone but you. 

Utter, fucking imbecile. 

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

No we do not live in an ideal world but seeing people get worked up over some things can be a amusing. What was dug up (by Eric I think) was actually posted in 2013. Things do change over time has as this forum. Really it should have been left buried, however someone did decide to dig it up and Scotty decided to stir things up rather than leave it alone. I am not asking you or anyone to feel sorry fr me. The original event was something that I had no control over .. a bit akin to people with cerebral palsy, down syndrome (insulted here in the flid/spack thread as "window lickers") I am far more fortunate than them and perhaps more fortunate than many people in that I lead a happy and fulfilled life. I do know a couple of people with celebral palsy .. neither of them are "window lickers", I do also have a neighbour who has an adult downs syndrome daughter who has passed the driving test. I have also over a period help a number of people who should really had done something with their lives but have failed to do so some of them are well qualified graduates. People do need to get out more.

Probably just another version of stress relief. To be honest a lot of "window licker" and "spacker" labels are mostly just thrown around between the membership. I called @camberwell gypsy and @King Billy window lickers just the other day - not because I genuinely believe they're mentally retarded (well... maybe Billy, but he's certainly high functioning if he is, and should be very proud of that fact) but because they were repeating an old trope that I personally found tiresome and I needed a punchy name to call them to complete my message.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Indeed they do, especially those who spend all day, every day on here, posting what can only be described as mindless drivel. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably just another version of stress relief. To be honest a lot of "window licker" and "spacker" labels are mostly just thrown around between the membership. I called @camberwell gypsy and @King Billy window lickers just the other day - not because I genuinely believe they're mentally retarded (well... maybe Billy, but he's certainly high functioning if he is, and should be very proud of that fact) but because they were repeating an old trope that I personally found tiresome and I needed a punchy name to call them to complete my message.

@King Billy goes to the shops on his own. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I love you Scotto, just not in sexual way.

He can't see your drivel any more, which makes him one of the lucky ones. 

I'm sick of logging on to see that the vast majority of posts being made consist of you spouting your boring shit inside an echo chamber. For that reason and many fucking more, you're now on my block list too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

As you infer that you have medical knowledge perhaps you could give some form of definitive answer. Assuming me to be the offspring of two sibling (sibling who I I was bought up to believe that they were my siblings) what is my genetic relations ship to those two siblings and what is my relationship to the other siblings. is it mother and father and uncles and aunt or I am in genetic terms a sibling? Not something that I sit here wondering about or "metooing" but surely of interest to a medical mind.

You nonsensical idiot. I've read this a couple of times and it still doesn't make any sense. My little niece communicates with words better than this.

When God was handing out attributes, you were obviously blessed in one department – though clearly this wasn't brains.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You nonsensical idiot. I've read this a couple of times and it still doesn't make any sense. My little niece communicates with words better than this.

When God was handing out attributes, you were obviously blessed in one department – though clearly this wasn't brains.

Good afternoon Loopy. How are things on the estate? Are you keeping the pine martin's and raptors under control, have you potted any buzzards?

5 hours ago, Clavo said:

You've really made yourself look like a proper cunt in the last few days- even more than usual

What with rattling around on the verge a shit flinging meltdown the other night, I'd say you're ripe for an extended period of leave. If you didn't binge post such utter fucking drivel every bastard day, you wouldn't attract the attention of the cunt kicking vultures here. 

You single headedly dominate this site with pointless fucking output that nobody barely bothers to read. 

LONG ASS DAY? 7 YOU DONT SAY! Man With the Biggest Penis Funny Meme |  PMSLweb | Funny Meme on ME.ME

• Like 2