CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear face veils

Earl of Punkape

Face veils are an anathema to British society and should be banned forthwith.

Any member of the British public encountering any cunt wearing one of these monstrosities should be given the green light to remove it.

If the Muslim Council of Britain doesn’t like that then all of their members should be immediately interned then deported.

Vote Punkape.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Any member of the British public encountering any cunt wearing one of these monstrosities should be given the green light to remove it.

If the Muslim Council of Britain doesn’t like that then all of their members should be immediately interned then deported.

Vote Punkape.

I agree, intern them first then deport them all to Luton, its the only language they and morons like you understand. 

Vote Rees Mogg, a thoroughly nice bloke and inspiration for Viz Comics, Mr Logic.

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Vote Punkape.

Will this ban also apply to gimp masks, Spunkyfaeces? Because you mincing about with a pool ball embedded in your spunk filled mush, at one of your gay pride marches, could well fall foul of your proposed law. You foul cunt.

Guest Filthy Cunt

As a fully fledged Jihadist, I object to such discrimination  There are many white Christian women who would be better received if they were to cover their ugly faces as well wearing full body covering to hide their unsightly bodies 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Filthy Cunt said:

As a fully fledged Jihadist, I object to such discrimination  There are many white Christian women who would be better received if they were to cover their ugly faces as well wearing full body covering to hid their unsightly bodies 

Your face would be best served with a bucket. 

Guest Filthy Cunt
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts, his ears are in Madame Tussauds. 

Not any more, they have been archived 

I would imagine that your ears are similar to those of Niki Lauda but more disfigured 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Vote Punkape.

Punky, you're a man of action, right?  Enlist your golf club well to do'ers into wearing these hideous garments, rob a few banks, and blame the peace lovers.  

We will all anxiously await the good news....either they get fucked off, or you will.  

On 8/13/2018 at 10:24 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported or insulting @Decimus all his swamp dwelling kinfolk 

Tim, having a read through of the utter dog shit that’s been posted the last 24 hours, there are 2 things that need to stop immediately:

1-disconnect the dial up internet that you’ve just connected in your local Scope branch. You and the rest of the happy clapping spastics are destroying the corner. 

2-stop fucking @‘ing cunts on every single post, you attention seeking little worm. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Tim, having a read through of the utter dog shit that’s been posted the last 24 hours, there are 2 things that need to stop immediately:

1-disconnect the dial up internet LG that you’ve just connected in your local Scope branch. You and the rest of the happy clapping spastics are destroying the corner. 

2-stop fucking @‘ing cunts on every single post, you attention seeking little worm. 

I don't think I’ve ever seen it so bad, bubs. Having to stoop so low and engage with you.. the original poor man’s Frank, makes me feel sick.