CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Navy recruitment advert

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Brainwashing. I literally know that fucking advert off by heart, You can fix a skateboard, you can fix a bike, so you can fix a car.... you can learn to fix... A LYNX MK2 HELICOPTER! and if you can fix that you can learn to fix.. A PACIFIC 52 SEA BOAT! and if you can do that you can learn to fix... A SAMSON RADAR SYSTEM! and if you can do all that then you can learn to fix... A TYPE 45 DESTROYER!! 

BRB going to join the Royal Navy.

P.S i can already fix all that shit.

8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Brainwashing. I literally know that fucking advert off by heart, You can fix a skateboard, you can fix a bike, so you can fix a car.... you can learn to fix... A LYNX MK2 HELICOPTER! and if you can fix that you can learn to fix.. A PACIFIC 52 SEA BOAT! and if you can do that you can learn to fix... A SAMSON RADAR SYSTEM! and if you can do all that then you can learn to fix... A TYPE 45 DESTROYER!! 

most people don't even know these things exist ED

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Fix yourself a drink, a bleachy one.

Can you manage the On-Board Naval Information Security Management System (as defined in relevant Statements of Applicability to the standards required by ISO/IEC 27001, PSN, PCI-DSS)?

No?

Well Russian crypto-hackers will have sent a bug up your IT system's ass so big it would make even Punkape's eyeballs water, so you, armed with a gimlet, a set of Allen Keys and a torque wrench for the delicate stuff, isn't really going to be a gnat's chuffs worth of help really is it?

Best to stick to your Shimano Ultegra R8000's and lolly sticks through the spokes to make it sound like a Lambretta, you delusional cunt!

Guest Queefer
11 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's all a plea for help. The UK has 6 type 45 destroyers all recently built and all of which have been up on blocks needing new generators. The Rolls Royce generators fitted don't produce enough leccy . What is the fucking use of ships bristling with missiles if there's no electricity to power them. Which fucking overpaid admiral signed that one off then?  The Type 45 destroyers are there to guard the new aircraft - less carrier which therefore could be taken out by a kid with a catapult. So in a nutshell the nation's entire defence presently hangs on being able to quickly find a kid who can fix skateboards.

Military grade cunts

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can you manage the On-Board Naval Information Security Management System (as defined in relevant Statements of Applicability to the standards required by ISO/IEC 27001, PSN, PCI-DSS)?

Are the jolly Jack Tars paying for the dockside services of ropey old hookers with their credit cards now? How times have changed, it used to be only two limes for a blow job.

13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

How long did it take you to cum? 

According to the Beebs, they have managed to recruit six outstanding gentlemen, who are making Britain proud in Jesus land by scrapping with the Yanks and literally pissing their jobs away. So it can’t be too hard to recruit, with or without marketing, as long as there are such dregs around, willing to do the job.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are the jolly Jack Tars paying for the dockside services of ropey old hookers with their credit cards now? How times have changed, it used to be only two limes for a blow job.

Long we tossed on the rolling main, now we're safe ashore, Baws.

P.S. I have always found Jockland's very own Thomas Cochrane a more interesting character than Norfolk's Nelson. A proper hard bastard and no mistake.

Guest judgetwi

The whole point of the navy these days is to pick up poor, poverty stricken refugee children, who have just paid four grand to traffickers, in the Med and make sure they get to the EU paradise without getting their feet wet.

Born in Mogadishu 

Made by the Royal Navy

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have always found Jockland's very own Thomas Cochrane a more interesting character than Norfolk's Nelson. A proper hard bastard and no mistake.

The Sea Wolf, as Napoleon admiringly christened him. Cochrane returned the favour by spreading false rumours of Napoleon's death in order to manipulate the price of government bonds on the Stock Exchange. You can take the boy out of Scotland...

Guest Erroreptile404
On 9/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Punkape was lured to the Navy recruiting office when he answered an ad that said "Join the navy and feel a man". 

That and the prospect of coming into contact with lots of "seaman".

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/8/2018 at 4:23 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

So could he...

image_update_5fcedf60db547f5e_1357900645

On 9/8/2018 at 9:23 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Said my first word at 2 which is late considering middle class children can often speak two languages by then if nanny is Romanian.

football man at 7 despite type 2 diabetes and infant obesity 

bored at 11 because we couldn’t afford Xbox or crystal meth.

left school at 16 with fuck all

pulling my dick and pints at 18

Born in Carlisle, fucked in the arse in the Royal Navy.